spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spainishard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up How to prepare NSCA CPT

Can anybody give some advice to pass the exam?

the 57 % of people need to retake it again

by the way,useful info:

http://www.starting-a-personal-train...tion-nsca.html

HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowardCSCS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spainishard View Post
    Can anybody give some advice to pass the exam?

the 57 % of people need to retake it again

by the way,useful info:
    Not a difficult exam if you have a background in ex science. I think the majority of people that fail just decide one day their going to take it and show up unprepared. The biggest advice is pretty obvious, study the hell out of the book. NSCA wants you to learn concepts their way and that's how they test. Take 3 months, study nothing but the book. Then, if you have the money, buy their practice tests. You won't find the exact same questions, but you'll see the format in which they ask questions.

soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm wondering about this as well. I don't have any kind of background in exercise science. This is somewhat of an exaggeration but the distillation of what I know is take in enough calories, eat a lot of protein, lift heavy and you'll grow. Beyond that it's mostly new territory.

But I'm determined to do this and got my study kit a couple of days ago. Has anyone here used the Symposium CDs? Where are they all about? I haven't tested them out yet.

The book is super dense so I just want to know how intently I need to know the material. I mean, there's so much stuff in there that you could study for a year and still not know everything.
    "I must find the truth which is true for me; the truth for which I can live and die." -- Soren Kierkegaard