Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Blackheads! Are they linked to diet????? Measlies

I'm wondering if they're linked to diet. I've googled the topic alot but multiple reasons are given.

Can one fix it by altering diet????

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Acne is related to hormone production. Hormone production is a good thing though, you don't want to be trying to suppress it in some way. Just cleanse and moisturise (don't forget to moisturise) and that's the best you can do.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Acne is related to hormone production. Hormone production is a good thing though, you don't want to be trying to suppress it in some way. Just cleanse and moisturise (don't forget to moisturise) and that's the best you can do.

Thanks for the help man!

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cleansing and moisturizing isn't enough for some people... if that doesn't work you'll have to rely on something stronger (like isotretinoin) or fix your diet as you've mentioned.

Saw Palmetto and Primrose oil are just about the only natural things a male can take to regulate hormone levels.

Also - how old are you? If you're 21 or under, you shouldn't worry about it unless it's moderate to severe acne... in which case go with isotretinoin.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muuuse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm convinced it is related to diet- which may also be related to hormones If you look at it that way

I don't have a spot in sight if I eat carbs, meat etc. However- as soon as I eat something deep fried or covered is oil- I will get spots within a few hours.

Same goes with my housemates- even though with them, it's when they eat too many sugary foods.

RIP Calisthenics only1113 Leeuf's Avatar
    Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Acne and blackheads are different things. Or is it just me?

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always struggled with acne and blackheads.. Right now I can go to the bathroom, squeeze my nose in the mirror, and watch every pour rip out a black head.. I have them on my back, chest, legs, etc.. it SUX. But I have personally found that when I control my weight and have lower bodyfat levels, my acne pretty much clears up and my blackheads are almost non-existent. I don't know whether it's the food changes, less fat on my body, less sweating/grease, etc.. But it's a fact.. everytime I'm 179 or lower, I'm clear.. any bigger, I breakout.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I'm on a bulk, I get acne like a king of bacon.

When I'm on a cut, my face clears up.

Is it 100% related to food? Maybe not I can't exactly prove anything, but I can say I think there is some kind of correlation between diet and acne.

I also found researching acne is almost useless... there's so much contradicting information out there, and so many different causes of acne...

I also hate people who think acne is all about hygiene.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    According to my dermatologist "there is no correlation between acne and diet"

I'm on accutane btw that's why I see a derm

Originally Posted by Chuck2600 View Post
    According to my dermatologist "there is no correlation between acne and diet"
    Evidence suggests there is no direct impact diet has on acne.. However, there are indirect causes.

The fact is acne is a disease that cannot be cured or dealt with.. it can only be managed.. To help manage acne, diet might play an indirect role.

Originally Posted by BeingPaid View Post

I also found researching acne is almost useless... there's so much contradicting information out there, and so many different causes of acne...

This
    I know the feeling

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Cleansing and moisturizing isn't enough for some people... if that doesn't work you'll have to rely on something stronger (like isotretinoin) or fix your diet as you've mentioned.

Saw Palmetto and Primrose oil are just about the only natural things a male can take to regulate hormone levels.

Also - how old are you? If you're 21 or under, you shouldn't worry about it unless it's moderate to severe acne... in which case go with isotretinoin.
    Repped

I'm under 21!
    Its not bad but I'd attempt to fix it if I could through changing the diet
    I'm already taking a primrose evening oil.
    What is Palmetto???

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000)

When I'm on a cut, my face clears up.

Is it 100% related to food? Maybe not I can't exactly prove anything, but I can say I think there is some kind of correlation between diet and acne.

Testosterone is linked with acne. Could be that on a cut your T-levels drop and affect acne.

allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Literally just got back from the Derm. and she said that when you are lower bodyfat, your hormones/etc.. will change and can impact acne/etc.. Because when I am low bodyfat, I'm clean as a whistle. Makes sense I guess.... because it's not like my eyes are playing tricks on me.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    Literally just got back from the Derm. and she said that when you are lower bodyfat, your hormones/etc.. will change and can impact acne/etc.. Because when I am low bodyfat, I'm clean as a whistle. Makes sense I guess.... because it's not like my eyes are playing tricks on me.
    Interesting man
    I've always been low enough in terms of bodyfat, maybe if I get lower after my bulk it might help!

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultisaurusRex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Milk.

anyone else noticed this?

If I'm pumping like 2L of milk a day I get way more pimples.

Broscience maybe? but everyone is different, this is probs the key thing

Originally Posted by MultisaurusRex View Post
    Milk.

anyone else noticed this?

If I'm pumping like 2L of milk a day I get way more pimples.

Broscience maybe? but everyone is different, this is probs the key thing

Yup milk is out of my diet!
    I don't need it! (I miss the taste though)

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge