Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'5", 145 lbs
    alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit alejandroPH's BodySpace

potential 0 gainz for at least 2 months

hey will make this quick

basically i'm going on an internship in africa and while they told me there's a nearby gym, i am still convinced that i will probably not be able to gain so much, heck i might even regress. i don't know how often i will in fact be able to go to the gym (no clue yet on how much free time i'll have). even if i do get to train, i'm not sure of the quality (doing jasondb's beginner routine so just need dem barbells. it's even worse on the nutrition side. will still bring my food scale but i dunno if i'll even be able to use it so much as i'll be staying with a foster family. i'm currently on a bulk so i'll just try to eat as much, but i'm worried it'll turn into yet another dirty bulk

soo i dunno why i posted in this section. misc is not too helpful, and nutrition section will just tell me to go on a calorie surplus. just need some inspiration atm

cliffs :
    - no gainz for 2 months. wat do motivationbrahs
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit NaturalHG's BodySpace
    Seems you want it bad enough, you will figure out a way

But serious just prepare a routine and diet now. How long is the internship for?
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our Facebook page is *****://www.facebook.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alejandroPH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalHG View Post
    Seems you want it bad enough, you will figure out a way

But serious just prepare a routine and diet now. How long is the internship for?
    2 months at the least, but i'm hoping i'll be able to work longer than that. need dat dere field experience

well currently my routine is jasondb's novice bodybuilder and have no plan to change that. i guess i'm more worried about the nutrition aspect lol i don't mind eating/trying out the local cuisine and some social drinking, just dunno how to log all of those lol i mean dunno if they have nutrition labels over there (noracist). plus more often than not i'm guessing i will be eating food not prepared by me so i won't have any clue what goes into me lol
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

Stats: 6'5", 218 lbs
    Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spartan5364 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spartan5364's BodySpace
    you will regress a bit most likely.
    I went to Jamaica for a months on a medical volunteering trip and came back pretty skinny although I didn't pay too much attention to nutrition, was just to busy having a good time/working.
    Good news is, food is probably a lot cheaper than in the US (not sure about Philippines) so I think you could eat out alot...
    When it comes to training, maybe look into a body weight routine?
    I'd do the 100 pushup program + other body weight stuff
    "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
    miscaesthetics.tumblr.com

Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    you will regress a bit most likely.
    I went to Jamaica for a months on a medical volunteering trip and came back pretty skinny although I didn't pay too much attention to nutrition, was just to busy having a good time/working.
    Good news is, food is probably a lot cheaper than in the US (not sure about Philippines) so I think you could eat out alot...
    When it comes to training, maybe look into a body weight routine?
    I'd do the 100 pushup program + other body weight stuff
    hmm on that note... anyone here know any good workout program based solely around body weight/calisthenics ? at this point i'm probably going to be realistic about my short-term goals and just maintain my current physique (at the least) rather than put on weight...
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarbageJedi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GarbageJedi's BodySpace
    Might help to write down some of the portion "rules of thumb"....like deck of cards, size of palm etc.... To help with the measuring. As for workout you always have body weight routines even if its just push ups and sit ups. Personally I think 8 count body builders like we used in navy boot are a hell of a good body weight exercise. With a little prep I think you can at least maintain. Good luck!