iitoutcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out on low protein diet

I have been working out for 5 years now, in and out. When I started out I was the thinnest among the thin category weighing 54kg(120 pounds). In four years, I managed to gain 22 kgs and push my weight to 76kg(166 pounds). Last year I had an accident, could not workout and my finances has been pretty bad since then. I have started working out again now. But my finances do not let me eat the amount of proteins that I used to take any more. I calculated my intakes and realized that I am eating below/around 100g of protein a day. I am not very sure where this will take me, but I am not planning to quit working out in any case. Can someone suggest me repurcussions /solutions to my current problem.
    I would really love to gain some weight. I am hoping my finances will be better off in 6 months time and that I can start supplementing my body enough. I would love to know what I can do till then and keep myself motivated.

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Myself i have motivational speeches on my ipod. Sometimes i work out to those and sometimes i feel like some uplifting vocal trance. Depends but when i feel tired i listen to the speeches reminds me about why i am doing what i am doing and not to waste time.

Anyway you cant expect to make big gains all the time i have made decent gains and i dont supplement did when i first started out lifting probably because i was just so thrilled to start but i personally prefer getting my macros from natural healthy foods. Still this can be hard with out the right finances.

iitoutcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. This site has helped me a lot with all the info and motivation. I am sure it will help me keep pushing all the time.

Originally Posted by NaturalHG View Post
    Myself i have motivational speeches on my ipod. Sometimes i work out to those and sometimes i feel like some uplifting vocal trance. Depends but when i feel tired i listen to the speeches reminds me about why i am doing what i am doing and not to waste time.

Anyway you cant expect to make big gains all the time i have made decent gains and i dont supplement did when i first started out lifting probably because i was just so thrilled to start but i personally prefer getting my macros from natural healthy foods. Still this can be hard with out the right finances.

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iitoutcast View Post
    Thanks. This site has helped me a lot with all the info and motivation. I am sure it will help me keep pushing all the time.
    Glad i could help