Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I want every single miscer to read this. No cliffs. No pics. All real talk.

A lot of people messaged me thanking me for the positivity I spread in 2 of my threads
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151201453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151185653

I've decided to make one more thread to try to lift the spirits of those who have let the Misc, the internet, and life in general get to them

Miscers, do yourselves a favor and change your mindsets. All these threads complaining about everything is lowering your quality of life the longer you keep your negative thoughts with you. Everyone here is so concerned about having 10/10 facial aesthetics, the body of a Spartan, the wealth of all celebrities combined, the perfect manmore height, the fastest car, the best looking girl, etc.

Who cares? When you die, will people 3 generations from now remember you're a manlet? Will they remember that you drove a mom car? Will they remember that you didn't have boulder shoulders? No. Chances are they won't remember you period. Everything about you will most likely be forgotten 100 years from now unless you do something historical. Even then they'll only remember that historical act. We all know who Martin Luther King Jr. is and what he did. Does anyone know his height? What car he drove? What his physique looked like when he was in college? What his girlfriend in high school looked like? How fast his car was? No

Just like that popular internet copypasta says, "You're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter"

Everything you do now will most likely be forgotten in 100 years. You only have one life. Live a happy one. You enjoy watching girly movies? F*ck it, watch them. You have a crush on a nerdy girl? F*ck it, go for her. You like your really reliable and plain looking mom car? F*ck it, drive it. You wanna get swole as sh*t and look like a damn gorilla? F*ck it, take a multi and lift heavy and ride a foot-powered, two-wheeled vehicle

If there's one piece of advice I wanna share with all of you sick kunts, it's to do what makes you happy

Do what makes you happy

I'll repeat that one more time

Do what makes you happy.

flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    great threads, repped; op what do you do to keep this positive mind state?
    bench- 225 x 6
    deadlift - 335 x 6
    squat - 240 x 5
    -Kissless Virgin Crew-
    -Threwup All Over Keyboard After Logging Into W1 On RS And Trying To Walk Towards Massive Crowds Crew-
    -Went To Volunteer At A Special Olympics Event, Staff Thought I Was A Retard Crew-
    -Identifies Girls By Their Ass Crew-
    -Eats Every Meal In Dining Hall Alone Crew-
    -No Clue How To Flirt With Girls Crew-
    -Got Caught Flexing Shirtless In A Public Bathroom That Had Strong Lighting Crew-
    -Forehead So Big I Look Like Frankenstein Crew-

YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flash21 View Post
    great threads, repped
    Spreading positivity around the Misc, one thread at a time

Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tywin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good read brah

i have a lot of regrets cuz I cared too much what other ppl thought

Stay safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) henrycole's Avatar
    henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No boulder shoulder, no care.
    Instagram: ayy_lmao_m8

Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Truvy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong truth from a 21 year old. Gjdm. Repped.

Originally Posted by Tywin View Post
    good read brah

i have a lot of regrets cuz I cared too much what other ppl thought
    You'll learn how to think differently eventually. Trust me, I was probably worse than you. A lot of the things I did in the past were done to please and get the approval of others. If others were pleased, I was pleased. If others were displeased, I was displeased. It was a never-ending cycle of getting happiness from other people's happiness and it took me a really, really long time to realize that wasn't the way to live. Now I do everything for me. That doesn't mean be a selfish person because you should try to do things for others too, but the only approval you need is your own

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad we're in the same crew! I'll be reading your other threads right now.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **Skinny/Slim Girls Crew**

flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000) flash21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    op tell us how you changed your mind set.. i wish i knew you irl, no homo, no creep
    bench- 225 x 6
    deadlift - 335 x 6
    squat - 240 x 5
    -Kissless Virgin Crew-
    -Threwup All Over Keyboard After Logging Into W1 On RS And Trying To Walk Towards Massive Crowds Crew-
    -Went To Volunteer At A Special Olympics Event, Staff Thought I Was A Retard Crew-
    -Got Caught Flexing Shirtless In A Public Bathroom That Had Strong Lighting Crew-

MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000) MrEbonics is just really nice. (+1000)
    negging OP's makes me happy

hey OP

Im just trying to be happy

op tell us how you changed your mind set.. i wish i knew you irl, no homo, no creep
    Here's a post from one of the threads I linked in the OP:

Originally Posted by YeahBuddyyyyy View Post
    You can teach someone how to look at things in a different light which can help lead them to more confidence, but you can't teach the "not a single f*ck is given" attitude. That's not something that can be taught. That's something you'll have to pick up on your own

Just practice thinking positively and you'll slowly become more comfortable with yourself. The more comfortable you are with yourself the less you'll care about what other people have to say. I can't teach someone how to stop caring. They have to do that on their own
    I hope that answers your question

face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) face055 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    strong reminds me of

"Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Haters gonna hate!"

realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) realjones888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All you have to do to be happy is not be unhappy.

Here's a post from one of the threads I linked in the OP:

I hope that answers your question
    thanks , i know what you mean
    bench- 225 x 6
    deadlift - 335 x 6
    squat - 240 x 5
    -Kissless Virgin Crew-

ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ManMeatMcgee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does working out make you happy OP or did you acquire those aesthetics to please someone else?
    - ++ Positive Crew ++
    ** no fap crew
    ** Cold shower eerrrrday for life Crew
    ** only potatoes & milk diet crew
    ** sleep on floor crew
    ** sleep without sheets and pillow crew
    ** Always pick 5 crew
    **"always believe what everyone tells me crew"

GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodToBeAMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Will start my amphetamine addiction tomorrow.

Thanks Opee

ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow man that actually really inspired me to do what makes me happy and not care about what people think, I've lost so many opportunities in life like during school and stuff that I wanted to do but would of been considerd uncool so I didn't do them, but these are mistakes I know I won't make again because **** everyone else
    Loving life

HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You wanna get swole as sh*t and look like a damn gorilla? F*ck it, take a multi and lift heavy and ride a foot-powered, two-wheeled vehicle

jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhow2319 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Repped OP, I like this mindset. Life is too short to worry about the bull
    B.S. Exercise Science & Physiology
    ACSM HFS certified

Summer Cutters Crew
    Lean Bulkers Crew
    Supple Leopard Crew

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you look less aesthetic in your new avi. Wut do?

Originally Posted by ManMeatMcgee View Post
    Does working out make you happy OP or did you acquire those aesthetics to please someone else?
    I first started to get the approval of others because I was always teased for being really skinny and I started to hate what I saw in the mirror. Fortunately, the more aesthetic I got the more confident I became. I finally got to the point where I was really comfortable with my own skin and now I just keep lifting because I fell in love with it

It's weird because although I was teased, I was still well-known and liked because I was a track athlete for 9 years and came from a high school with a very strong track program. The teasing wasn't really the bullying type of teasing, but more like the type of teasing teammates do to bust each other's chops. Even then the comments still stung. I knew they were just messing around, but those comments along with some comments from girls really get to you even though you know they're just having fun

Registered User AwkwrdBrazilian's Avatar
    AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000) AwkwrdBrazilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    book'd

thx op

iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPepperAnguses will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great threads, repped; op what do you do to keep this positive mind state?
    He's a tall Filipino; he probably grew up getting compliments/worshiped by 24/7 from relatives and other Filipinos.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid advice from the OP. People who live for themselves and disregard the opinion of others will attract people towards them while haters will sit in the corner and make fun because they're too worried about how others perceive them.

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    if only this thread would be remembered.

instead, most of misc wont read it, those who do will forget it, and pessimistic threads, negs and attacks on others will be made just like usual.

but its a step in the right direction, OP, props to you man

89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks brah. that der spreading the positivity is buriful. I just want jail baits in my life. I will be happy.

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NikBB29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man Op I love your threads, would Hug irl (no homo)

Originally Posted by iPepperAnguses View Post
    He's a tall Filipino; he probably grew up getting compliments/worshiped by 24/7 from relatives and other Filipinos.
    Only after I started lifting. Before...ehhhhh not so much haha

QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500) QuikAsNes is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ok.
    **back from band camp crew**
    **stuck a flute in my pussy crew**

ectobrah

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, good advice but nobody cares about what people 3 generations from now will think. Not a single person here is worried about that. Your logic in this thread is wrong but I get the main idea. I am not sure why you emphasized so much on people 3 generations from now. Nobody in this world cares what people almost 300 years from now will think about us. We all care about what people in our lives think.