spartan3087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb FitBit Charge HR, FitBit Surge and Other HR Monitors

Hi Everyone,

I could use your input. Have any of you purchased the FitBit Charge HR or the Fitbit Surge and have used the HR monitoring for lifting? I am seeing some reviews saying it is not good for lifting and others say they haven't had issues.

Was wondering if any of you can let me know. I have used the Polar FT4 and a lot of times it had difficulty reading my hear rate which I found weird. It worked great in the beginning and then it just seemed like it crapped out and it wasn't the battery.

Please let me know your input. I would truly appreciate it!

Thank you!

throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I looked into them I found JimsReviewRoom helpful:

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKE-ZIKljU
    *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so1Pyn8L2oM

I passed because their heart rate monitors lag quite a bit.

I don't think optical heart rate monitors are ready yet.

It sounds like you got a bad FT4. I had similar problems with a FT7. I moved on to a H7 and it works very well. When I sent my first one through the washer I immediately bought a second only to find that the first one still works...