Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Slywar View Post
    What?
    One its not a conspiracy, it was signed by GW Bush, and if i was a conspiracy theorist why would I be joining the navy?
    Thats kinda like... the goverment man...

Edit: And its called a contingency plan, you know, if something catastrophic happens our nation will survive, so probably the farthest thing from a "conspiracy"
    You actually think that the odds of such an event occurring are significant enough that the draft matters. It doesn't. Such an event would be an extreme statiscal outlier.

There are also probably contigency plans for an alien invasion. Does not mean it will happen.

Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slywar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What?
    One its not a conspiracy, it was signed by GW Bush, and if i was a conspiracy theorist why would I be joining the navy?
    Thats kinda like... the goverment man...

Edit: And its called a contingency plan, you know, if something catastrophic happens our nation will survive, so probably the farthest thing from a "conspiracy"
    I guess you are so unaware of world affairs at the moment, isreal is just waiting for an excuse to attack iran, irans proxys attack isreal, we get dragged in, china sees it as an oppurtunity to flex its powers over the pacific against japan over territorial disputes, and india and pakistan are threatining nuclear war over territory, either way were getting dragged in to war with nuclear armed countries, war breaks out we may very well instate another draft

Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trexmeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess you are so unaware of world affairs at the moment, isreal is just waiting for an excuse to attack iran, irans proxys attack isreal, we get dragged in, china sees it as an oppurtunity to flex its powers over the pacific against japan over territorial disputes, and india and pakistan are threatining nuclear war over territory, either way were getting dragged in to war with nuclear armed countries, war breaks out we may very well instate another draft
    You are a verifiable idiot if you honestly think that we would get involved with a war with China or that China would actually attack Japan.

Israel attacking Iran has a small degree of possibility.

No nuclear powers will ever engage in direct warfare, there is too much risk involved.

darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) darkw00ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I lol' at people who say you need physical strength to be in combat.. (Men are stronger) when it only takes a finger muscle to pull a trigger.

Women basically are the same in leg strength, all you need is a legs to run and a finger to pull a trigger. Go for it. Some women are fukin ruthless.
    I have a huge dick.

Actually the gap between male and female leg strength is pretty significant.

Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by darkw00ds View Post
    I lol' at people who say you need physical strength to be in combat.. (Men are stronger) when it only takes a finger muscle to pull a trigger.

Women basically are the same in leg strength, all you need is a legs to run and a finger to pull a trigger. Go for it. Some women are fukin ruthless.
    pls go. Even before I started training for pt tests I could smoke literally every single girl in the rotc program in a mile and a half or two mile run. And there are hundreds of them.
    Texas A&M C/O 2015

Bench 305/315
    lol legs r for losers
    OHP 205/225

Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by darkw00ds View Post

What happens when someone gets hit and you need to drag them to safety? I am close to 250 with all my sht on, and thats a low estimant. What about when you roll on an IED and you need to pull a Marine out ASAP because the vehicle is on fire? What happens when a Marine rolls an ankle and you have to carry him, his plate carrier, weapons, ammo, water source, pack, ECM, etc. Difficult even if spread loaded. What happens when you are room clearing and some ******* jumps on you? Pls go....Just go....

Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000) Cakky1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Trexmeyer View Post
    brb cocky mother****er thinks he's a hard ass for fighting an imperialistic war against goat herders with guns
    negged. *******.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AestheticMofo View Post
    the politicians who(with exceptions) voted for this have the same amount military experience as all of us (those to who you are referring at least; those with no experience), none.

so if we have retarded opinions so do they (which is very probable).

i think the actual soldiers shoud've made the decision but lets not get into that as that will never happen.

the bottom line is; there shouldve been no change in this area. but lets be honest, there's a reason that it has always been that way.
    I agree with you.

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    http://c.washingtontimes.com/neighbo...s-it-possible/

Cliffs: do any women even want to help others crap in a bag for freedom?
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆