FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should I increase my increase my L-carintine intake?

ok I'm taking l-carnitine capsules 3 times a day like it said on the bottle but I wonder if I should increase it to 4 capsules or more. the reason I say that because I want to lose 20 pounds so I can get six pack abs and just lose body fat altogether. I know that the way to lose body fat is to eat at a calorie deficit. I'm taking l-carnitine as an extra edge. the problem I'm having is that whenever I'm making progress I usually go back to eating regular foods or doubling my lunch at school. for example, last week I weighed 200 pounds and I felt pretty proud of myself. over the next couple days I ate and drank some bad foods and drinks such as a daily can of drpepper, a large entrée of orange chicken from panda express (how many calories are in it?) some mcdonalds here and there. KFC chicken strips and snackers and multiple bags of baked hot Cheetos at one sitting. next time I checked my weight I was at 206.
    brb progress lost
    brb got nowhere
    brb start over
    I was wondering should I uptake my l-carnitine intake?
    for lunch at school I eat a turkey sandwich with lettuce and American cheese on whole wheat, 1 bag of baked hot Cheetos, and 1 red apple.
    my daily exercise is my advanced pe class.
    I can't skip lunch cause I will do a horrible job in pe and fall asleep in math.
    what do?

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like you said, supplements are an extra edge. In your case, you need to focus on the main tool of fat loss - your calorie deficit! Instead of adding more supplements, stop breaking your diet as soon as you make progress. There's no shortcut - you just have to sick with it until you get to where you want to be, and then avoid over-indulging once you get there, lest you end up back where you started.

Also, start lifting weights! This will help keep the weight coming off the right places, and at your age you'll make quick progress.

You can do it! Keep your eyes on the prize!

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nosepull View Post
    Like you said, supplements are an extra edge. In your case, you need to focus on the main tool of fat loss - your calorie deficit! Instead of adding more supplements, stop breaking your diet as soon as you make progress. There's no shortcut - you just have to sick with it until you get to where you want to be, and then avoid over-indulging once you get there, lest you end up back where you started.

Also, start lifting weights! This will help keep the weight coming off the right places, and at your age you'll make quick progress.

You can do it! Keep your eyes on the prize!
    I am lifting weights I have the record for military press at 201 at my school (185 x 3) it is just that I am focused more on fat loss as fast as possible before February 22nd arrives. btw, repped for good answer

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ah, good - you didn't mention lifting so I wasn't sure. In that case, set your calorie defecit goal and just stick with it! And be realistic. If you try to set too aggressive of a goal - "I'm only going to eat 1200 calories a day" - you'll havea harder time sticking with it and will be more likely to slip. Especially at your young age, a small deficit followed reliably will get you where you want to be.

tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    ok I'm taking l-carnitine capsules 3 times a day like it said on the bottle but I wonder if I should increase it to 4 capsules or more. the reason I say that because I want to lose 20 pounds so I can get six pack abs and just lose body fat altogether. I know that the way to lose body fat is to eat at a calorie deficit. I'm taking l-carnitine as an extra edge. the problem I'm having is that whenever I'm making progress I usually go back to eating regular foods or doubling my lunch at school. for example, last week I weighed 200 pounds and I felt pretty proud of myself. over the next couple days I ate and drank some bad foods and drinks such as a daily can of drpepper, a large entrée of orange chicken from panda express (how many calories are in it?) some mcdonalds here and there. KFC chicken strips and snackers and multiple bags of baked hot Cheetos at one sitting. next time I checked my weight I was at 206.
    brb progress lost
    brb got nowhere
    brb start over
    I was wondering should I uptake my l-carnitine intake?
    for lunch at school I eat a turkey sandwich with lettuce and American cheese on whole wheat, 1 bag of baked hot Cheetos, and 1 red apple.
    my daily exercise is my advanced pe class.
    I can't skip lunch cause I will do a horrible job in pe and fall asleep in math.
    what do?
    An extra serving of L-Carnitine isn't going to make up for eating too many calories. No supplement will make up for a bad diet or too many calories. There's one way to lose weight and its a caloric deficit, not by taking L-Carnitine or any other supplement for that matter. Get your calories sorted out and you'll lose weight.
    "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action!"

***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Disregard everything else, acquire aesthetics crew***
    ***Scotland crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***MFC Crew***

★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★

Dallas Cowboys. Texas Longhorns. Glasgow Rangers. Texas Rangers.

Originally Posted by tmartin89 View Post
    An extra serving of L-Carnitine isn't going to make up for eating too many calories. No supplement will make up for a bad diet or too many calories. There's one way to lose weight and its a caloric deficit, not by taking L-Carnitine or any other supplement for that matter. Get your calories sorted out and you'll lose weight.
    I know but its so damn hard. two days when I feel good about myself and the next day I celebrate by having a cheat day. today I went and got myself a large entrée of orange chicken and drank 2 dr peppers. I need more self-control and the rest will kick in