Heavyweight at 140lbs nig PonteVedraOG's Avatar
    PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Caffeine in the morning=PWO ineffectiveness?

I like to have Super HD in the morning. It is basically a caffeine pill. When I get to the gym in the afternoon why do i feel so ****ty. I can't lift as well as when i don't and I don't feel the effects. Whats wrong??

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PonteVedraOG View Post
    I like to have Super HD in the morning. It is basically a caffeine pill. When I get to the gym in the afternoon why do i feel so ****ty. I can't lift as well as when i don't and I don't feel the effects. Whats wrong??
    Are you hitting the gym right as the energy effect diminishes or the "crash" begins?

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all my best workouts were while taking a break from caffeine altogether...just sayin...
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, are you still taking a preworkout before your lifting session? If so, yes its possible that you in taking caffeine prior in the day could effect how you feel your pre workout supp.

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    all my best workouts were while taking a break from caffeine altogether...just sayin...
    Let me see stats, tests, logs, noodz, to prove.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, stimulants well before you intended lifting time will diminish a stimulant preworkout effects before exercising.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    The caffeine I take in the morning doesn't effect my PWO performance in the afternoon but there is a big time span between. I drink a pot of coffee from 5am till about 10 am while at work. Then a gallon of water the rest of the day till about 5:30 when I take my K-Otic (PWO). I feel I still get the full effect of the K-Otic. Maybe the time span and the water is the trick. Try that to see how it works for you.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PonteVedraOG View Post
    My main question is are you taking a pre workout. If your taking a pre workout it really shouldnt effect anything. However if your not taking a pre workout then you are likley coming down from the energy increase from Super HD right when you start lifting, so you feel very tired and exhausted.
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are mostly likely coming down from that caffeine high! Do what bgben says if you are taking a preworkout before you lift. Drink lots of water! I'll take fat burners in the A.M before my morning cardio and my preworkout about 12 hours later before I lift and I drink 1.5ml/calorie throughout the day. No crash but I sleep well!
    All American EFX Rep
    Drug Free Natural Freak for Life
    Broser Built by PRRS and FDFS training systems
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

For a FREE sample of Karbolyn
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/karbolyn.html
    For a FREE sample of K-OTIC
    http://www.aaefx.com/secret/k-otic.html?....campaign=k-otic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    No doubt. The first 3 days off of caffeine you feel like crap and your workouts suck but after that you end up with so much energy that you think to yourself, "why do I even use caffeine?"
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.