NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you think of my diet boys? Need help (4,400 calories)

Breakfast

100g (just over 1 cup) oats with 1100ml (0.24 gallon) milk + banana = 831 calories, 9.3g fat, 131g carbs, 49.5 protein

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meal 1

75g brown rice, 1 chicken breast, vegetables, 1 banana, bagel = 721 calories, 14.9 fat, 110.2 carbs, 44.1 protein

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meal 2

ON serious mass weight gainer + 150g (don't think it weighs that much so put it as 130g) of almonds = 1443 calories, 74.8 fat, 135 carbs, 52.4 protein

Meal 3

0.75g pasta, 1 chicken breast, 400ml milk, vegetables, 100g instant oats = 906 calories, 10.1g fat, 145.8 carbs, 56.3 protein

Meal 4

100g instant oats + 100g lean steak beef + vegetables = 500 calories, 9.2g fat, 71g carbs, 33.3 protein

=========================================

TOTAL = 4400 calories, 118.3g fat, 593 carbs, 235.7 protein

You gotta eat to get big brah, yes I'm only 165lbs at 5'10 but I don't giva fuk. Atleast I'm not one of those ecto mother fukers complainin how i dont put weight on, stay 150lbs you *******s, I may put a bit of fat on but I'm damn sure gonna be making some srs gains this year. It wont be a lot of fat trust me, I have an average activity rate plus my body is just weird like that

NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NattySaiyan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ACTUALLY 4200!!!!

I'm gonna change it from 1500ml of milk 10 just 1000ml (1 litre) so its

4226 calories, 117.8.fat, 567.9 carbs, 218.7 protein

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats your weight op. the food you eat does not detemine the outcome of your results your macros need to be right
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    whats your weight op. the food you eat does not detemine the outcome of your results your macros need to be right
    As I stated at the bottom of my post lol

165 5'10, I understand that but just want to be healthy anyway. I want to make some good gains, I find it hard to put weight on as I'm kind of an ecto

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NattySaiyan4 View Post
    As I stated at the bottom of my post lol

165 5'10, I understand that but just want to be healthy anyway. I want to make some good gains, I find it hard to put weight on as I'm kind of an ecto
    not again... you are not some kind of an ecto, there is no such thing..
    about you're diet, if you are gaining as much as you want then is good, if you are gianing less/more then is not and you need to adjust .
    bulking !

Originally Posted by 0kz View Post
    not again... you are not some kind of an ecto, there is no such thing..
    about you're diet, if you are gaining as much as you want then is good, if you are gianing less/more then is not and you need to adjust .
    we are ecto's bro, there ecto's, endos, meso's... Different body types

I haven't tested it long enough to see if I'm gaining alot yet but will report back

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NattySaiyan4 View Post
    we are ecto's bro, there ecto's, endos, meso's... Different body types

I haven't tested it long enough to see if I'm gaining alot yet but will report back
    NO, there is people that don't eat enough or that eat too much according to their needs, stop being a red and keep an eye on the scale GL
    bulking !

NO, there is people that don't eat enough or that eat too much according to their needs, stop being a red and keep an eye on the scale GL
    lol ok, i'll let you know if i get fat or not, thanks

MR23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MR23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MR23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MR23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MR23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Listen to dees man. No need to test, all you will do is play guessing games that are irrelevant. kcal intake, mirror, scale/