DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Posing 15 weeks out from 1st competition.

Hi guys,

Made my initial post about competing a few days ago. Ive been dieting just short of 2 weeks now, lost 3 lbs and here are my latest progress videos.

Any comments would be great, and a like and subscribe would be great if you guys could!

Thanks peeps.

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking thick bro..But unless you are going to compete in men's physique, I'd say you are closer to 22--30 weeks out, depending on how natty you are..
    15 weeks would get you lean for the beach, but not for the stage, IMO

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    Looking thick bro..But unless you are going to compete in men's physique, I'd say you are closer to 22--30 weeks out, depending on how natty you are..
    15 weeks would get you lean for the beach, but not for the stage, IMO

ANT
    Im natural. Definitely a lot of fat to cut ready for the competition. I plan on training with the competition in mind, but if im not ready for it, ill hold off for a future competition. Thanks for the feedback though man. Appreciated braddah.

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DarthMaulscle View Post
    Im natural. Definitely a lot of fat to cut ready for the competition. I plan on training with the competition in mind, but if im not ready for it, ill hold off for a future competition. Thanks for the feedback though man. Appreciated braddah.
    You might want to find a show that is 6 months out from now, and do the 15 week show as a warm up..

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    You might want to find a show that is 6 months out from now, and do the 15 week show as a warm up..

ANT
    Thanks for the advice man. I'll mention this to my coach and get his thoughts.

Latest video

JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMikeC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, thanks for posing these. I'm just starting to learn how to pose and I need all the hep I can get.

Originally Posted by JMikeC View Post
    Dude, thanks for posing these. I'm just starting to learn how to pose and I need all the hep I can get.
    NP man. By no means do i know what im doing in regards to posing, as I say i have not competed before. But if my videos can help in anyway then thats great!

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with BioPulse. You need to pick a later show. Slow your cut down and enjoy yourself.

Originally Posted by Inama View Post
    I agree with BioPulse. You need to pick a later show. Slow your cut down and enjoy yourself.
    Advice taken. ill be speaking to my coach about it.

Down another 5 lbs from about a week and half ago.

Its a bit more than I thought, but I have dropped from 600g of carbs to just under 400g, so im not worried about having lost much muscle.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DarthMaulscle View Post
    Advice taken. ill be speaking to my coach about it.

Down another 5 lbs from about a week and half ago.

Its a bit more than I thought, but I have dropped from 600g of carbs to just under 400g, so im not worried about having lost much muscle.
    You dropped over 200g carbs in under 2 weeks?
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    You dropped over 200g carbs in under 2 weeks?
    I found it equally puzzling to lost 5 lbs in just over a weeks time. Unless just starting prep that is one hell of a drop

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I found it equally puzzling to lost 5 lbs in just over a weeks time. Unless just starting prep that is one hell of a drop
    Gonna run out of macros fast tryin to lose at that rate. Not gonna hold on to much of that muscle either.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I have started prep, which is why ive dropped carbs.

The reason i dropped 200g of carbs is because I was overeating prior. Not lost any strength yet, and have allready had comments from other gym goers that im looking leaner, and my face is less like a meatball. Score.

If my weight continues to drop so quickly then ill up my carbs.

Edited
    Last edited by DarthMaulscle; 01-30-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Last post was incorrect: Here is the newest video