KrackerJeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Side Effects - I have to Pee ALL THE TIME... Normal???

So I've noticed that since I started taking all these supplements from BodyBuilding.com "Men's Muscle Building 20-39 Stack - Advanced"

I've noticed that I have to Pee ALL THE TIME!!! So it seems that it happens most often when I'm at the gym and when I get home from the gym. Because while I'm at work I don't seem to have this same problem. So I have 2 theories. First is that I don't drink that much water throughout the day and most of my water intake comes when I take all my supplement drinks. But what I really think is that it has something to do with the supplements I'm taking.

So when I get off work on my way to the gym I take the:
    ProMera Sports CON-CRET
    BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0
    Then while I'm at the gym I take:
    MusclePharm AMINO1
    When I'm done at the gym I take:
    MusclePharm Combat Powder
    Optimum Gold Standard 100% Casein

I really think that it's one of my pre-workout drinks. Because yesterday I barely drank my workout drink because I had to walk to the bathroom about every 5-10 minutes. This may be to much info but it's really frustrating because normally I can "hold it" but it feels like I just have to go a little bit and that it's (the pee) is just going to kind of drip out. So it feels like I just have to tinkle. I mean it's to the point where sometimes I'll go to the bathroom and go back and only be able to do ONE set and have to go back to the bathroom again, in fear that I might pee my pants.

Has anyone else had any experience like this? I think my next workout I'm going to skip the Xplode and see if I still have the same problem.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stimulants can make you pee more, and I remember when I very first used creatine it made me pee a lot.

Your idea of skipping the pre to see if that is the cause is a good one.

I always just make sure to drink a lot of water while working out on a caffeine containing pre.

owtlaw333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots of water + caffeine = frequent urination

Registered User thebencher900lb's Avatar
    thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had same issue. One of the supplements has diuretic content. Most likely the Con-cret. Also, your taking to many supplements close to each other

Registered User thebencher900lb's Avatar
    thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like only take Combat Powder post workout, no need for OP casein as well. Save that for before bedtime.

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stimulants and creatine makes you piss like a race horse