The3Kings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Calling all ATHLETES: Help with Eating!

Ok, Im very new to this forum and probably will mess up occasionally. I am only 17 so cut me some slack. I am an athlete who is committed to play college lacrosse at Loyola University. I am a slim and very fit kid who many say I am a freakishly good athlete, but i need some advice for alot of muscle gain. My position requires me to be very strong and fast. I rarely have anytime to make it to the gym due to my schedule being hectic with all of my private lessons and training. I depend on my eating habits to help gain muscle. Can anyone help me out and tell me foods that I can eat that will help gain muscle?

Everyday I wake up and eat 6 eggs scrambles with a lot of ketchup and a tall glass of milk. I eat omens through out the day and drink cranberry juice and eat a PBJ sandwich for lunch aha.

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Without lifting you won't be able to gain much muscle. Find time to do some lifting! Trust me it will pay off in the end. Lacrosse pretty much requires strength - do you know of any professional lacrosse player who doesn't take part in resistance training?
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

The3Kings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I purchased a set of perfect pushups a while back and use them every night before bed. Is that a good start?
    Originally Posted by BeingPaid View Post
    Without lifting you won't be able to gain much muscle. Find time to do some lifting! Trust me it will pay off in the end. Lacrosse pretty much requires strength - do you know of any professional lacrosse player who doesn't take part in resistance training?

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The3Kings View Post
    I purchased a set of perfect pushups a while back and use them every night before bed. Is that a good start?
    I did a google image search and they just look like handlebars. Pushups, crunches, etc.. are more cardio than anything else.. Sure you might gain a bit but you're not progressively overloading, which is what you need for muscle growth.

I suggest reading this.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have time to go to the gym. Cut out 45 minutes of TV/********/BS'ing.

Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The3Kings View Post
    ...I eat omens through out the day and drink cranberry juice and eat a PBJ sandwich for lunch aha.
    That can't be good for you.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might pick up some Bodylastics and do some strength training that way. It's what I use. You would need a door and 40 minutes about 3 times a week if you want to use their live shows. You can train every muscle group with them if you use proper form and technique. If you can mix it up with some free weights you can get the best of both worlds and really build strength.

I would make sure you keep sprinting for speed and doing your skills training. Adding mass is good only if you do it the right way. You definitely want a strong lower body.
    Last edited by lsiberian; 01-23-2013 at 01:23 PM.