Registered User messnwitsquatch's Avatar
    messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Little boy in China is outlifting you

56kg(123lb) kid snatching 110kgx2(242lb).

different 56kg lifter DL/clean pulls with 200kg(440lb)
    Please check out my Youtube channel. Has a lot of my PRs as well as many Chinese national lifters training.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/yomon07
    My video thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151907313

Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mifojei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nothing new here, the chinese are great lifters, some of them make you go woaaahh

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    probobly the top program in the world for weight lifting.

jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That "little boy" looks like he's at least 17 and he probably was selected into the program at 6. After 11 years of practice, your body knows the movements of Olympic weightlifting like it knows its own heartbeat. You have no idea what I would give for the opportunity to go back in time and have started when I was 6.

Also, it's so strange how the Chinese look at the floor when they snatch. No one else does that, but, it seems to work for them.

Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Impressive

VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100)
    Impressive stuff right there, damn..

Registered User messnwitsquatch's Avatar
    messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) messnwitsquatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jb4476 View Post
    That "little boy" looks like he's at least 17 and he probably was selected into the program at 6. After 11 years of practice, your body knows the movements of Olympic weightlifting like it knows its own heartbeat. You have no idea what I would give for the opportunity to go back in time and have started when I was 6.

Also, it's so strange how the Chinese look at the floor when they snatch. No one else does that, but, it seems to work for them.
    Yup, I know how their whole system works. Most start about age 8-11 and are hand selected after special testing. After starting that early and lifting that long, the movements are second nature to them and comes about as natural as a baseball player throwing a baseball.

They aren't necessarily looking at the ground, but pushing their head through so their shoulder blades come together and get a tight lock out.
    Please check out my Youtube channel. Has a lot of my PRs as well as many Chinese national lifters training.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/yomon07
    My video thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151907313

Location: Portsmouth/London, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is so many people in China that their selection programs and options are as vast as their Olympic ambitions. They have such huge numbers of people and genetics to choose from that they can find almost the perfect person in terms of body composition and physique for every sport. Then from a young age grind ambition and training into them. Very hard to beat that. China tend to be very good at sports that require certain physiques or talents.
    When the Eagles are silent, the Parrots will jabber.