xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[HELP] Huge Shoulder Imbalance!

Hey guys, please take a look at my rear double bicep pose, and tell me which part of my delt is lagging. The difference is quite noticeable in that pose along with front double bicep(the delt cap is higher on right arm than left). The imbalance is not persistent in my rear lat spread pose. Please tell me how to fix this issue. My understanding is that this issue is my front delts, please verify this.

Rear double bicep:

Front double bicep:

Rear lat spread:

Thanks!
    Last edited by xTreMeGAiN; 02-21-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

Rep Back 200+ (Put "Rep back" in comment)

RIP. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics. Zyzz

xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump! Cmon guys
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) toadofsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey bro, it might look pretty bad at a glance but I've seen worse. I wouldn't pay it any mind as of right now, however if you're currently doing unilateral anterior delt work I'd cut it out and replace it with something involving both sides i.e. military press (barbell). This helped me with my front delts as I had the same problem, eventually they'll level out if worked equally.

MobiusSeven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go wide grip pull ups, make sure your going all the way up & down. Squeeze your back. They fix alot if you are doing them right. Weighted if your a beast and arm circles at night and when u get up. They also fix posture so u should do them anyway

Originally Posted by toadofsteel View Post
    Hey bro, it might look pretty bad at a glance but I've seen worse. I wouldn't pay it any mind as of right now, however if you're currently doing unilateral anterior delt work I'd cut it out and replace it with something involving both sides i.e. military press (barbell). This helped me with my front delts as I had the same problem, eventually they'll level out if worked equally.
    Thanks for the advise!
    My concern is that if I were to do barbell military press as main pressing movement, won't this make this worse? As in, my right side(stronger) will take control, and press most of the weight.

I recently switched to the hammer strength machine for main pressing movement, as it works each arm separately. Dumbbell seated press also serves the same purpose
    -Lean bulking

flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do you do for shoulders when you work out?

Originally Posted by flex713 View Post
    what do you do for shoulders when you work out?
    Usual shoulder day:
    5 sets on Hammer Shoulder press
    3 sets Dumbbell side raises
    3 sets Side lateral raise machine
    3 sets Dumbbell rear flyes
    3 sets Reverse Pec deck
    -Lean bulking