Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Dexter is like 220-230 during contest and won an Olympia so I think he's good.
    been many years since dex has competed under 230

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post

Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    Come on... People were saying this back when he was 17 and much smaller that he is now.. He is as tall and as wide as branch, who is wider than both Dex and Phil... He is also still young and has a lot of great muscle attachments.. He can easily pack ok another 10lbs and fix the conditioning.. Imagine Branchs frame with better muscle bellies and you got.it... He can most def be competitive in the open in the next few years..
    Maybe. But I just don't see any room left. IMO he's already ruined his lines trying to put on more size.

MrNutrition89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lold,strongg

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea I think it's reserved for just that scenario: people who win their weight class multiple times but can't win the overall title. I mean, if you're a really good 180lb guy in the US you can win a pro card since the nationals give cards to all the class winners. In Europe you generally need to win the overall title, which a 180lb guy for obvious reasons never will when standing next to heavyweights. So the organization needs a way to reward top performance with pro cards without overall victories.

212? lolwot? He already competes at over 100kg, which is 220lbs.]
    Most of the big guys, like English, Henry and Flex don't step on stage at 212lbs either, they end up being around 220-225 after carbing up post weigh-in.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea I think it's reserved for just that scenario: people who win their weight class multiple times but can't win the overall title. I mean, if you're a really good 180lb guy in the US you can win a pro card since the nationals give cards to all the class winners. In Europe you generally need to win the overall title, which a 180lb guy for obvious reasons never will when standing next to heavyweights. So the organization needs a way to reward top performance with pro cards without overall victories.
    There are exceptions to that though. Roelly won the super heavyweight class and then got the pro card by winning the overall at the Arnold Amateur 2009. Lionel finished 2nd to Roelly in the super heavyweight class and didnt even compete for the overall trophy like other class winners, and still applied for and received his pro card right after.

So basically I think it depends on how bad ass your physique is and if your pro potential is suffocatingly obvious to everyone.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes, having too much potential can actually work against you. Take Victor Richards, for example. He earned a pro card by winning the overall at the 1992 Nigerian Championships, and then sat on the sidelines for the rest of his career. He's been criticized for taking the easy way out by not competing in an American qualifier, despite being eligible to do so.

He was larger than life, featured in magazines, and sponsored by Weider, but never rose to the occasion. According to him, competing was never his ultimate goal or true motivation. The way I look at it, he was intent on maintaining an aura of superiority, mystique, and maybe even a fear of failure. Now, we can only speculate about what could have been.
    Last edited by patbanya; 01-28-2013 at 05:05 AM.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by germanyt View Post
    Maybe. But I just don't see any room left. IMO he's already ruined his lines trying to put on more size.
    Lines are fine. He has gut at times but better posing.can help... Plus if he comes in truly peeled I bet his waist would shrink up He could use a few lbs on his legs and back.. Dex has a bigger back and bran has bigger legs SP its not as if his frame is too small for another 5to10 o. Those areas

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Sometimes, having too much potential can actually work against you. Take Victor Richards, for example. He earned a pro card by winning the overall at the 1992 Nigerian Championships, and then sat on the sidelines for the rest of his career. He's been criticized for taking the easy way out by not competing in an American qualifier, despite being eligible to do so.

He was larger than life, featured in magazines, and sponsored by Weider, but never rose to the occasion. According to him, competing was never his ultimate goal or true motivation. The way I look at it, he was intent on maintaining an aura of mystique, and maybe even afraid to fail. Now, we can only speculate about what could have been.
    interesting, looked into this as I wasn't aware (mind you I was an infant in 1992 pretty much). Huh would've been neat to see where he could've gone, too bad really hah
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oscar69er will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Emmortal View Post
    Most of the big guys, like English, Henry and Flex don't step on stage at 212lbs either, they end up being around 220-225 after carbing up post weigh-in.
    Henry weighed in at like 197 lbs at this year's Olympia, this isn't boxing where fighters re hydrate before their competition.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    interesting, looked into this as I wasn't aware (mind you I was an infant in 1992 pretty much). Huh would've been neat to see where he could've gone, too bad really hah
    Here's a really good clip from the 'Battle for Gold' documentary of the 1988 Mr. Olympia. Tom Platz does the voice over, and gives an honest assessment of the areas he needs to work on. Afterwards, Victor also shares his perspective and personal philosophy.

It's interesting when you think about all the people who struggle to get to the limelight. A lot of bodybuilders compete for over a decade, and they're lucky to see a fraction of the publicity that Victor received. You could even say he was ahead of his time; the first gym Mr. Olympia.

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly: Turning pro is not such a big deal, if you really want it. I think it's rather interesting to ask "when" and if it's really worth it. Also you don't need a badass physique.

Originally Posted by Big Dan Hill
    The triceps is probably the easiest muscle to stimulate it’s growing.

Ok.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by massakra View Post
    But his form was far from perfect lately. 100% shredded 212 could do more damage than soft 220.
    Agreed. If he comes in fully conditioned, his weight should be fit for the 212 class. He's got great size but definitely needs to get his conditioning squared away.

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd @ Dan Hill.
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

I think 'Big' Dan Hill saw the writing on the wall, as far as bodybuilding is concerned. The last thing I heard, is that he's now pursuing a career in MMA. Still, I have to give him credit for making it to the IFBB. Just because he wasn't the most genetically gifted doesn't take anything away from that accomplishment. Also, who knows, he might not have been the most dedicated in certain aspects. I know that Dorian always believed that hard work, and attention to detail, could cover a lot of ground. Sticking with it, day in and day out, is what separates the men from the boys.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flahexer View Post
    Honestly: Turning pro is not such a big deal, if you really want it. I think it's rather interesting to ask "when" and if it's really worth it. Also you don't need a badass physique.

Ok.

how did he win it anyway? was he the only competitor or something?

this guy never got a pro card

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    how did he win it anyway? was he the only competitor or something?
    I think it's mainly an issue of which country you're from and in which competition you're starting. I believe if you win a national championship in Germany, you can apply for it and you'll have good chances to get it.

Thing with Dan Hill was, that he dominated the junior-championships in Germany and applied for the pro card based on his success at the junior world championships: He won and that's what brought him the pro card in '08.

It was basically:

"I'm 21, do I have potential?

"

Seems like the officials thought "yes". However, it was consensus among the boards and some of his competitors back then, that he was apparently already on everything you can be on, so he had no more weapons left in his pocket. Pretty much one of those examples who go all in too early (again Cody Lewis or Trey Brewer come to my mind) and have bodies which can't handle the celltech very well.

Nutritional Consultant

Registered User HeadlessChicken's Avatar
    HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeadlessChicken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by flahexer View Post

However, it was consensus among the boards and some of his competitors back then, that he was apparently already on everything you can be on, so he had no more weapons left in his pocket. Pretty much one of those examples who go all in too early (again Cody Lewis or Trey Brewer come to my mind) and have bodies which can't handle the celltech very well.
    I wouldn't think it's the starting early on chemical thats burns out competitors so fast as people commonly say. I would agree that he just had "no more weapons left in his pocket." He just didn't have the genetic potential to compete at an elite level. So many people couldn't even turn pro even if they took every steroid on the planet.

Originally Posted by HeadlessChicken View Post
    I wouldn't think it's the starting early on chemical thats burns out competitors so fast as people commonly say. I would agree that he just had "no more weapons left in his pocket." He just didn't have the genetic potential to compete at an elite level. So many people couldn't even turn pro even if they took every steroid on the planet.
    Yeah it's not so much the age itself, rather than what it says about your genetics if you're forced to use the whole arsenal in order to achieve a physique such as Dan's at the age of 21. Simply put, he was just not made to be a pro bodybuilder. Good for him, looks like he has figured that out and pursues different goals now (like patbanya said). However, can't really say I'd wish him luck, because he seems to be a douche (that whole knocking his girlfried out-affair).

Nutritional Consultant

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think 8/10 times guys just never had the exceptional genetic potential (both mental and physical) or the funds to keep their career ongoing. The whole burning out thing probably happens a lot less than people think.

Hell i'm studying to be a PT and i can think of at leat 10 people from my class who are on everything imaginable. All of them are weak and small. Anyone can take all sorts of ****. People like than are seriously a dime a dozen.
    lófasz

Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    About his Pro Card.
    ironmuscles.org/alexey-lesukov-is-now-a-pro-ifbb-bodybuilder
    forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?110554-Lesukov-IFBB-Pro-after-all

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong first post, haha. Thanks for the bump though, I enjoyed reading this thread (serious), learn something new about earning your pro card

Repped

EDIT: Damnit I'm on recharge

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Est View Post
    About his Pro Card.
    ironmuscles.org/alexey-lesukov-is-now-a-pro-ifbb-bodybuilder
    forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?110554-Lesukov-IFBB-Pro-after-all
    Strong bump , strong first post , strong information

Did rep

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by germanyt View Post
    Dexter and Branch - 240 - 250 lbs shredded
    Alexi - 220 and soft as a pillow

If they are the same height then Alexei def needs to focus on the 212. He doesn't have room for 20 more lbs of muscle.
    This. I just cant see him putting on the required size and looking good. He looks as though he has to much on his frame now and his gut is already growing.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    This. I just cant see him putting on the required size and looking good. He looks as though he has to much on his frame now and his gut is already growing.
    Where does it say Alexei is 220lbs?
    A pattern in the chaos.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Not a clue how much he weighs to be honest. Im going off what you guys say who apparently follow him and who are interested in him. Whatever his weight i still think he looks as though hes not much more quality growth in him.

Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Est is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    From his official social web page:
    Off season - 120 kg / 266 lb
    Contest – 100 kg / 220 lb

vk.com/a_lesukov