[300 Spartan Royal Guard] CoachMario's Avatar
    CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

38 and Too Fat Too Handle.

I'm 38 years old and I've had enough now. I used to be really fit when I was in the military. I was part of the elite Master Fitness soldiers in the service. I used to run all the time too. But that ended when I broke my leg. I was training for Soccer in Europe I used to play for the Germans - MVP one year. Now I can't even run 100 feet without things hurting. I went to the hospital and the darn doctor told me I had a bone disease called Multiple Myeloma - it's something on the sorts of cancer. I was told I had at most three years, but guess what doc, I'm still here. Since then I've done retired from the service and from playing Soccer.
    After returning home to the United States, I've become a Couch Potato; meaning I became lazy with my looks and fitness. I've had enough of that now. I have started my workout plan again with my wife and kids. They are my inspiration and so far I have enjoyed the routine once again. Just finished our fourth day in a row of doubles - Strength training and Cardio, once in the morning and once at night.
    I'm hoping to not be a quitter and maintain the workout, and tone my looks and gain back the healthy fitness that I am missing. Along with my wife and family beside me, we will become one healthy fit family. We eat right now and have stopped a lot of the bad foods that cause all the fat and weight that made us want more.

Good luck to my family and I as we tackle this program and defeat all odds on gaining our self respect and our healthy feelings.

Thank You.

Coach

CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoachMario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no words of encouragement?

Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Frankie3521 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very inspiring man. Never quit the fight - there's never a better time to start your journey to the body you want than right now. I'll be watching your progress.

Thank you Frankie for your words of encouragement.

kljones00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've looked through a number of different workout threads, and people approach them differently, but generally they commonly post updates, e.g. the details of each workout, how a particular program is going, problem aspects of their progress, etc. Some people post links to their BB tracking log. So I'm not sure how you'll approach your journal, but a good place to start might be explaining in some detail your approach to your physical and mental transformation. The more you explore it, the more you'll get into the head space. It's all trial and error, so the journal can help pin-point what's working and what isn't.

Here's some questions:
    - what are your overall goals?
    - what are your specific fitness / psychological goals?
    - what are the details of your strength training program and cardio? E.g. what exercises,
    - what sorts of changes do you plan to make with your diet?

These are just some suggestions to stimulate thought. All the best, and will be dropping in to see how things progress. Everyone does things differently, and that's interesting.
    Know you that beauty and wealth and honour, at which the many wonder, are of no account with him, and are utterly despised by him....And yet I could not help wondering at his natural temperance and self-restraint and manliness. I never imagined that I could have met with a man such as he is in wisdom and endurance.
    --- Plato's Symposium

I'm working on the write up for my workout, so don't be discouraged.
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Royal Guard][Spartan Gramps]'300 All the Way!!'
    DoE: 01/24/2013
    ++Positive Crew++
    '88' D.E. JR Crew checking in...
    'Body Media Arm Band Crew'

"Anything can be taken from you, but God can give you everything." CoachMario

Boston Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox Fan; DaleJr'88'Fan, Miami Dolphins Fan, Chelsea Fan, OSU Beavers Fan

Red face Coach's Workou Routine - Starts with Phase 1

Workout Routine- Beginner routine for me. I have a bone disease, so some of the exercises must be modified.
    Monday – off day
    Tuesday – Morning Workout: Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads
    Evening Workout: Cardio 30 min
    Wednesday – Morning Workout: Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abs
    Evening Workout: Cardio 30 min
    Thursday – Morning Workout: Cardio Evening Workout Cardio 30 min each
    Friday – Morning Workout: Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads
    Evening Workout: Turbo Jam
    Saturday – Morning Workout: Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abs
    Evening Workout: Cardio
    Sunday – Morning Workout: Cardio Evening Workout: Cardio

This is just the First phase and Its 30 days. First two weeks are at one level, then next 2 weeks at a higher level.
    After the first month, switch to Phase2.
    Total of three phases for a 90 day program. Each level increases along with the weights for strength training. 6 days of workout a week, with one day rest. Workout is done 2 times a day.
    Along with training, meals are planned out on what is being eaten for macronutrient counts.
    Maintain Water consumption during the day as well – 8 glasses minimum.
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Royal Guard][Spartan Gramps]'300 All the Way!!'
    DoE: 01/24/2013
    ++Positive Crew++
    '88' D.E. JR Crew checking in...
    'Body Media Arm Band Crew'

"Anything can be taken from you, but God can give you everything." CoachMario

Boston Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox Fan; DaleJr'88'Fan, Miami Dolphins Fan, Chelsea Fan, OSU Beavers Fan

jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyboy44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking foreward to following you progress
    jon
    My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148017503&welcome=true
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jonthetrain