Thread: Am I ?

shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I ?

Losing fat fast or is it also water or muscle? I have been working out for 1 year and gotten really big but also got a high bodyfat around 20% so I decided to cut been like 4-5 days now, I was around 91kg and now 88kg, my diet is not exactly in check I just try to eat much protein as possible and some carbs and also calories! But aint 3 kilo to much for a few days? Or am I actually losing muscle?

I think I am a mesomorph since I gain muscle easy and lose/gain fat easy, but a guy told me that I should only expect around 1lb a week, is it true?
    What does it take to burn muscle?
    I also got a intense workout

My first time cutting so please forgive me if i'm saying anything stupid here!
    Thanks for ur time!

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much of a deficit are you in?
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sorry what does deficit mean? :S

Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shemoo View Post
    I'm sorry what does deficit mean? :S
    A deficit is the amount by which a sum falls short of some reference amount.

For example, if you need 2500 calories for maintenance, and you're eating 2000, then you're in a deficit.

Do you have all of your macros right?

Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollow193 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would make your diet a bigger priority.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No offence here op, just trying to help.

If you don't know what a calorie deficit is, then you need to read the stickies in the nutrition section and work out your marcos.

Diet is THE MOST important thing in your cut.

Personally my weight fluctuates a little bit from day to day, so its possible that this is playing a small part.

longest name on teh misc SammmyChannnnnn's Avatar
    SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, to count your calories,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

It's okay to not count your calories when you're bulking and you're very skinny, as long as you eat A LOT.

However you're fat and you are trying to lose weight. Therefore counting calories is important to ensure you don't have too much of a deficit and start losing muscle. And if you don't count your calories and you end up actually eating around maintainance you won't see fat lose easily.

Anyways, to answer your question, assuming you're in a proper deficit, initially while cutting you may lose fats and WATER RETENTION, which can fluctuate a couple of pounds a day. Make sure you weight yourself in the morning before eating.