Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kramerftw View Post
    Toronto is the Ny of Canada
    Bc is the La of canada (laid back and alot of hippie types i guess)
    montreal is like san fran i guess? I dont know the equivalent to montreal, san fran seems like it would be like it

i hear that montreal women are hot, where can I find pics(not models) of girls from there? I wanna see for my own eyes. Them italian,french, and yugoslavian genetics yumm
    **Oriental Master Race CREW**
    **California Patriot CREW**
    **Reps Azn miscers on sight CREW**

kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by turboface View Post
    if you have any of the following qualities you are let in automatically and supported by the government:

1. visible minority (anyone other than white male)

2. 65+ years old and incapable of working

3. deeply religious

4. can't speak a word of english

5. have no desire to blend in or assimilate

6. have rich relatives living in foreign countries that ruin our housing market

7. preference to going through doors / walking on the left side instead of the right

8. have no idea how to drive (given free automatic license upon entry)

9. you have 40 children (gov. automatically signs you up for financial support for life)

10. you complain about anything and everything (strong irony)
    lololl

so true.

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JMLeafs View Post
    While I fully agree with your post; I find it extremely ironic coming from a Torontonian.

Not hating; I love TO...but it's no secret the rest of canada thinks they have this exact mentality to the max.

EDIT: not referring to the french speaking comment lol. The superiority complex.
    The rest of Canada is just jelly that we're the best part of Canada. We hold up the rest of Canada and everyone outside of Canada loves us.

not srs. I don't live in Toronto. I was born there and have lived there, but I live out in the country an hour and a half away. I go there for the weekend every other month, but that's enough for me. It's too packed with people for me and I don't like people being around me.

You can't really say any big city in Canada is better then another. It all depends on what you want in the city. Below is a guide of where to live depending on what you like.

Toronto - If you want a good white collar job or to have a pretty good night life or are middle eastern.
    Vancouver - If you like a laid back city, like snowboarding, like weed, love rain, are a hippie or asian.
    Montreal - Best night life of any Canadian city, like poutine... that's aboot it.
    Calgary - Want a white collar oil job... I don't know what else, i've never been there.
    Edmonton / Winnipeg - If you hate your life and like being depressed, or are an injun, or like injuns move here.

and for the Dark Horse (i'm biased since i'm a Newf)

St. John's - If you like freezing coldness and your summer only lasting 2 months, love to party and drink, love being around the nicest people in canada, like funny accents and don't care about having a job or not, St John's is for you.

KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingRexxxy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBodyEngineer View Post
    Everyone nut hugging the damn Quebecers ITT, I don't get it. Montreal is a nice city full of pricks as you say. People refused to speak to me in English although they can speak it just cause they think they are in France.

Toronto is the most multicultural city in Canada OP. If you ever decide to come here I do suggest the top 3 being Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
    Originally Posted by Muneyy View Post
    Lol wut? Are you sure you were in Montreal? The french are pricks to everyone that isn't french. All of Canada hates them because they have a major superiority complex.

I can't argue on any of your other points though.
    Canada is great but quebec is like the s hit stain on our underwear (srs)
    500+

NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000) NonSmoker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    My parents live in St Albert and noticed its mostly whites. Fuarking love it. I think Toronto/Vancouver get the most immigrants in Canada, Edmonton is usually too cold haha
    There's too many non-whites in Toronto brah. I'm usually the only white guy on the bus lulz.

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SideFX View Post
    I think indigenous people are treated quite fairly... there are many native reserves, and they do not have to pay tax, get huge scholarships and even prestigious positions in certain post-secondary institutions and other high-demand positions/jobs that are set aside just for them.
    not all natives got it bad... but if you seen the reserve i grew up next to... oh lawd... what a phucking wasteland... probably one the richest community in NFLD & Lab... looks war torn, srs... another reserve about 300KM away hasn't had a HS graduate since the 70's.

but the cushy job thing is true if there is a megaproject closeby.

a big difference in how they treat different types of aboriginals too.

Eskimos get kicked out of their homeland & the government calls it "indian" land (indian meaning native american indian) not any equality there.

that being said, an eskimo living in nunavut does have it better than a white guy living in nunavut.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The rest of Canada is just jelly that we're the best part of Canada. We hold up the rest of Canada and everyone outside of Canada loves us.

not srs. I don't live in Toronto. I was born there and have lived there, but I live out in the country an hour and a half away. I go there for the weekend every other month, but that's enough for me. It's too packed with people for me and I don't like people being around me.

You can't really say any big city in Canada is better then another. It all depends on what you want in the city. Below is a guide of where to live depending on what you like.

Toronto - If you want a good white collar job or to have a pretty good night life or are middle eastern.
    Vancouver - If you like a laid back city, like snowboarding, like weed, love rain, are a hippie or asian.
    Montreal - Best night life of any Canadian city, like poutine... that's aboot it.
    Calgary - Want a white collar oil job... I don't know what else, i've never been there.
    Edmonton / Winnipeg - If you hate your life and like being depressed, or are an injun, or like injuns move here.

and for the Dark Horse (i'm biased since i'm a Newf)

St. John's - If you like freezing coldness and your summer only lasting 2 months, love to party and drink, love being around the nicest people in canada, like funny accents and don't care about having a job or not, St John's is for you.
    Bold is the biggest misconception people have. Alberta single handedly keeps everything else afloat. (i am Non-albertan...fellow maritimer).

FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NonSmoker View Post
    There's too many non-whites in Toronto brah. I'm usually the only white guy on the bus lulz.
    no you're not.

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    want 2 bump for more insight

Ph.D in Chillosophy The Chillosopher's Avatar
    The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Chillosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here in Canada we have a few major cities, a few smaller cities in between and than an insanely, epic vastness of nothingness between these major/small cities.

That is the biggest problem with Canada; we are simply too underpopulated...and the weather sucks too.

US, is and always will be better than Canada though. Simply put, there's just more people, more money and more opportunity in the US.

Also if you don't love hockey and The Tragically Hip you will be an outcast (srs).
    "There is no such thing as the future; only the continuation of the present."

- The Chillosopher

ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThrowRUST has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol at posting a pic of Stinky Bob Luongo
    May I be forever grateful that at times, I did not receive that which I truly deserved

-- BOSTON BRUINS HOCKEY --

<<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>>

Misc Fisherman Crew
    Lol In Class crew

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do It OP! I moved to canada a year and a half ago from texas and have no plan on returning to the USA. Chit is more expensive up here but the people are friendly and generally less retarded then Americans. Get ready to shovel a lot of snow in the winter! it sux here is what I was dealing with today before I went to work for my night shift :

Lets get shredded for summer brahs

Originally Posted by ThrowRUST View Post
    Lol at posting a pic of Stinky Bob Luongo
    whats wrong with luongo? dude is alpha as fuarkkk

ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Vancouver brah here.

The Good
    -Beautiful city and mountains
    -Awesome snowboarding
    -Good weed

The Bad
    -Littered with asians and indians that dont speak a lick of english (which is very frusturating) that smell.
    -Super expensive
    -No jobs
    -Heavy hipster population

All in all Vancouver defiantley isnt worth it, look into another city brah.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Help Each Other to Get Rich Crew

pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How does the amount of oil and water in Canada vs America effect you in any way? It doesn't. It won't make a difference in your lifestyle.

pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pumpupthevolume has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ComeRewind View Post
    Vancouver brah here.

The Good
    -Beautiful city and mountains
    -Awesome snowboarding
    -Good weed

The Bad
    -Littered with asians and indians that dont speak a lick of english (which is very frusturating) that smell.
    -Super expensive
    -No jobs
    -Heavy hipster population

All in all Vancouver defiantley isnt worth it, look into another city brah.
    I can't believe you left out the most negative aspect about Vancouver:

Rains 24 hours a day.

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HailKingKhan View Post
    fuarrrrk brah I want to live in Canada too, people are friendly and polite.. Girls are DTF and somewhat classy in comparison to LA Sloots i know and brah the fresh fresh AIR
    but WARNING BRahhh its like 1.5 more expensive than the STATES
    u wot m8

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are there racist people in canada?
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brb snowstorm east of Toronto...
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    07 Ninja
    50+

Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    canadian brah checking in

hate all these ppl moving into our country (srs) (no hate)
    "my friends wont always be there but the iron will" -teen misc

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by angelora87 View Post
    brb -40 with windchill right now
    You a fellow Winnipeger?

Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achiral2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Edmonton brah checking in. Love Canada, love Cali as well. If we had Cali we would
    Be the greatest nation on earth. Sans the ****ing indians

moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb 5% of the country speaks french

its bad enough that its somehow a national language and all our signs, etc are in english/french

i know basic french just like most people in Canada because we're forced to learn it for years because of that garbage dump

only good things that ever came out of quebec were GSP, steamed hotdogs, and spruce beer or w/e that soft drink is that tastes like tree sap
    lmao you're just an incredibly negative kunt aren't you? "we're forced to learn it" lol, are you gonna act like this isn't beneficial for you, and that you hate the fact that you can now speak more than the english language?

I'm from Quebec. French father, english mother. Attended english school all my life. I too hate the separatists, the rude independent assh*les that live here. But lettuce be cereal, not everyone is like that.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Repped you for mentioning St. John's.

98% of people outside of Canada will probably never go east of Montreal (or Quebec City) if they visit... and it's a shame. St. John's is one of best little party towns that you can go to and the people are beyond nice. Very down home , friendly, would do anything to help you out type people.

Stay the fuk away from there in the winter (or pepper your angus for mountains of snow) but definitely check it out in the summer if you have a chance. You can go whale watching there... kayaking... mountain biking... etc... as outdoorsy as the West (but without the mountains obv.). There's Gros Morne National Park in the northwest if you're into parks and camping too.

Google "George St. Festival" if you want a really good time to go. Probably the busiest time of the year over there. Lots of concerts and stuff going on.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    canada is an immigrant wasteland

creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    come on over op. we need more people

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    move to alberta. so much $$.
    2k+

Registered User GuiltyOfWinning's Avatar
    GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I loved Montreal/Calgary/Vancouver. I would consider moving there for sure. Its funny to see all these non-Canadians bashing Canada, even when 3 of the cities rank in the top 10 best places to live every year.

HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    =nvrstopworking;1015807013]Repped you for mentioning St. John's.

98% of people outside of Canada will probably never go east of Montreal (or Quebec City) if they visit... and it's a shame. St. John's is one of best little party towns that you can go to and the people are beyond nice. Very down home , friendly, would do anything to help you out type people.

Stay the fuk away from there in the winter (or pepper your angus for mountains of snow) but definitely check it out in the summer if you have a chance. You can go whale watching there... kayaking... mountain biking... etc... as outdoorsy as the West (but without the mountains obv.). There's Gros Morne National Park in the northwest if you're into parks and camping too.

Google "George St. Festival" if you want a really good time to go. Probably the busiest time of the year over there. Lots of concerts and stuff going on.
    Repped, I live in St. John's and it is awesome. A lot of people do not know too much about it. Great people, good jobs at the moment due to oil and construction, good university (cheapest in canada), good restaurants, and good nightlife.
    * Civil Engineering

* Everyone is natty in 2013

* On dat lean bulk tyme'

* Men's Physique Competitor

Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Feelin ya OP, my Canadian relatives are visiting at the moment (I'm from Aus).

Making me super keen to go work over there.

Btw, Aus' treatment of their indigenous isn't bad haha, they get so many benefits and government payouts.. brb subsidised everything, government allowances, etc. They also get plenty of their land rights too, but what can the court do where there's already been a city or a suburb on the land for 100 years? Even when they don't get the land back, rules are put in place so people using the land have to respect the ancient traditions etc.

Here's my understanding of Canadian cities:

Vancouver - don't know much about it
    Calgary - Oil & gas/mining capital
    Toronto - Finance & business capital, biggest city
    French side - don't want to live there unless you speak French

I'd probably live in either Calgary or Toronto for the work opportunities (i'm a CPA), whats misc think?