karanrbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Skinny fat . HELP !

Hey guys , i am a 17 y'old active teen.
    I used to be a human balloon. (super fat)
    I started running to lose weight and have lost 16kgs till today.
    Problem is i guess i am skinny fat as you can see in my profile.
    I go hit the gym and try to eat healthy but i want to improve upon my physique.
    Any tips , advice ? Could also anyone tell me what my BF% is like by looking into the picture ?
    Attached Images

irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My advice? Lift. Honestly, build some muscle and you'll be set. Congratulations on the weightloss though.
    "We are only living in the memory of our future self." ~ Reggie Watts

"Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You dont have enough muscle to sustain a good physique.
    I think its best if you lean bulk, watch your diet and count your macros.
    Since youre a former fatty its easier for you to gain fat. So eat clean and lift heavy.
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*