Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by egyptianboyer View Post
    18 sets with both biceps and back. too much or okay?
    Completely fine. I'd usually recommend around 12 sets for back and 6 for biceps
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    that's whats its gonna come down too , just feel hesitant on doing this in the same workout, but again ill do it for 1 month and see the progress

Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roshaan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    LOL I do around 15 for back and 9 at least for biceps....but i've been lifting for a while now so maybe thats why...but yeah cable rows and barbell rows can defs be done at the same workout u need 2 rowing movements and can even have upto 3 rows like I do t-bar, machine, and barbell rows, plus wide grip pull ups and v-bar lat pull downs for my back! Also hit deadlifts on back day!

egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Roshaan1 View Post
    LOL I do around 15 for back and 9 at least for biceps....but i've been lifting for a while now so maybe thats why...but yeah cable rows and barbell rows can defs be done at the same workout u need 2 rowing movements and can even have upto 3 rows like I do t-bar, machine, and barbell rows, plus wide grip pull ups and v-bar lat pull downs for my back! Also hit deadlifts on back day!
    deadlift
    bb rows
    cable rows
    lat pull downs
    barbell curls
    preacher curls
    ill see how it goes , on the back changes