Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    msst8dawgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Clean" foods list

Trying to compile a list of "clean" foods that I can pick from to get my diet in order.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coolstorybro.
    Delirious Mutant.

wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50) wisdomcube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by msst8dawgs View Post
    Trying to compile a list of "clean" foods that I can pick from to get my diet in order.
    1. Anti-Bacterial soap
    2. Windex
    3. Pine-Sol
    4. Lemon Pledge (orange pledge has too much fructose)
    5. Shampoo

And finally -
    6. GOCAD (gallon of Clorox a day)

The six foods that work.

Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Green Mill deep dish, extra cheese, sauce and meat for a little extra protien.

keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wisdomcube View Post
    1. Anti-Bacterial soap
    2. Windex
    3. Pine-Sol
    5. Shampoo

And finally -

The six foods that work.
    It's very bad when people perpetuate silly myths like this.

As long you hit your soap, sanitizer, and detergent targets for the day, it doesn't matter what kind of cleaning materials you use.
    "The action required to sustain human life is primarily intellectual: everything man needs has to be discovered by his mind and produced by his effort." -Ayn Rand

Check out my quest to the 2012 MABBA Novice Championships and all the weird siht that goes on in my mind here:

toliftperchancetothink.blogspot.com

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wisdomcube View Post
    1. Anti-Bacterial soap
    2. Windex
    3. Pine-Sol
    5. Shampoo

And finally -

The six foods that work.
    Originally Posted by Chad31275 View Post
    Green Mill deep dish, extra cheese, sauce and meat for a little extra protien.
    Originally Posted by keramon02 View Post
    It's very bad when people perpetuate silly myths like this.

As long you hit your soap, sanitizer, and detergent targets for the day, it doesn't matter what kind of cleaning materials you use.
    really helpful posts... seriously, why even bother posting?

-__-

heres my list of go-to "clean/bro" foods OP

Fats:
    Oils (olive, canola, heard good things about coconut)
    Avocados
    whole eggs
    Fattier meat (chicken thighs/drumsticks, non lean ground beef, steaks, bacon)
    nuts and seeds (and the "butters" made of them)

Carbs:
    Potatoes
    sweet potatoes
    rice
    veggies
    fruit
    beans
    oats
    bread

Protein:
    Chicken breast
    protein powder
    eggwhites
    pork tenderloin
    ham steak
    turkey breast
    lean ground beef
    cottage cheese
    greek yogurt

Probably other things but thats what comes to mind for a quick list
    Last edited by MITCHAPAL00ZA; 01-22-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) filthydani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oats, Eggs, Walnuts.

keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keramon02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by filthydani View Post
    Oats, Eggs, Walnuts.
    Strong username to post content irony.

I love eggs, very calorie dense, but I find they fill me up ridiculously easily.
    "The action required to sustain human life is primarily intellectual: everything man needs has to be discovered by his mind and produced by his effort." -Ayn Rand

Check out my quest to the 2012 MABBA Novice Championships and all the weird siht that goes on in my mind here:

toliftperchancetothink.blogspot.com

deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    really helpful posts... seriously, why even bother posting?

-__-

heres my list of go-to "clean/bro" foods OP

Fats:
    Oils (olive, canola, heard good things about coconut)
    Avocados
    whole eggs
    Fattier meat (chicken thighs/drumsticks, non lean ground beef, steaks, bacon)
    nuts and seeds (and the "butters" made of them)

Carbs:
    Potatoes
    sweet potatoes
    rice
    veggies
    fruit
    beans
    oats
    bread

Protein:
    Chicken breast
    protein powder
    eggwhites
    pork tenderloin
    ham steak
    turkey breast
    lean ground beef
    cottage cheese
    greek yogurt

Probably other things but thats what comes to mind for a quick list
    It's rare to see someone actually help another person on these forums. Usually you just get sarcastic remarks like the ones posted previously.

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadenemy View Post
    It's rare to see someone actually help another person on these forums. Usually you just get sarcastic remarks like the ones posted previously.
    yeah...usually I dont post but lately Ive been trying to help. I once was a noob as well, and got said sacracstic remarks. Hell I've probably even dished em out myself, but I realized there is no point. It's not helping the person asking the question and what gain do you get by being a jerk to someone less informed?
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah...usually I dont post but lately Ive been trying to help. I once was a noob as well, and got said sacracstic remarks. Hell I've probably even dished em out myself, but I realized there is no point. It's not helping the person asking the question and what gain do you get by being a jerk to someone less informed?
    I'd rep you but I've been negged down for disagreeing with some of the forumites about their sarcastic and useless remarks.

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The irony is that your post isn't as helpful as it could be either. You're perpetuating his misconception that there are foods that transcend their structural chemical composition and somehow become "clean" or "dirty" foods. The sarcasm is unwarranted, but it's designed (I assume) to highlight the inanity of the initial question.

The most helpful course of action would be to correct the misconceptions outright, but few do that around these parts. And before you ask why I and others even feel the need to wage the clean/dirty war, it's because these errant beliefs are destroying people's diets and causing negative consequences. Constructing an artificially restrictive diet commonly leads to binging, hormonal imbalances (clean eaters normally overlap with the population that thinks that dietary fat is bad), and ultimately an abandonment of their diet and nutrition goals. If you want these people to succeed, set them on the right path and don't feed into their incorrect beliefs.

@OP. Every food item is a combination of carbs, fat and protein. Outside of the context of your daily diet, you can't classify a given food as clean or dirty.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

STFU, plenty of us on these boards help people every damn day.

There are dicks too, but there are a lot of people here that help.
    Delirious Mutant.

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    The irony is that your post isn't as helpful as it could be either. You're perpetuating his misconception that there are foods that transcend their structural chemical composition and somehow become "clean" or "dirty" foods. The sarcasm is unwarranted, but it's designed (I assume) to highlight the inanity of the initial question.

The most helpful course of action would be to correct the misconceptions outright, but few do that around these parts. And before you ask why I and others even feel the need to wage the clean/dirty war, it's because these errant beliefs are destroying people's diets and causing negative consequences. Constructing an artificially restrictive diet commonly leads to binging, hormonal imbalances (clean eaters normally overlap with the population that thinks that dietary fat is bad), and ultimately an abandonment of their diet and nutrition goals. If you want these people to succeed, set them on the right path and don't feed into their incorrect beliefs.

@OP. Every food item is a combination of carbs, fat and protein. Outside of the context of your daily diet, you can't classify a given food as clean or dirty.
    Was about to say the same but you did it better.
    bulking !

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    STFU, plenty of us on these boards help people every damn day.

There are dicks too, but there are a lot of people here that help.
    Like I said, Rare, not never.

RIP Calisthenics only1113 Leeuf's Avatar
    Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like to think that the people who are sarcastic/mean just have a high faith in humanity which gets destroyed daily because the "average Joe" has a very limited knowledge on bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by Leeuf View Post
    I like to think that the people who are sarcastic/mean just have a high faith in humanity which gets destroyed daily because the "average Joe" has a very limited knowledge on bodybuilding.
    No, they are just smug, arrogant *******s.

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, they are just smug, arrogant *******s.
    I'm starting to think your ad hominem attacks and abrasive attitude are what earned you your red reputation.

Like I said, Rare, not never.

No, not rare.

Almost every single thread has someone offering something, with the exception of times like when the OP wants people to post their qualifications so that they can tell him the best time to eat fukking blueberries.
    Delirious Mutant.

There is no irony, there are "clean" and "dirty" foods imo and he was clearly asking only about clean foods. im not gonna list **** like pop tarts and ice cream...did I ever say he couldnt add in treats every now and then? nope. did I ever advise low fats? nope. I clearly listed solid whole foods that one can build a diet around.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree 100%.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

There is no irony, there are "clean" and "dirty" foods imo and he was clearly asking only about clean foods. im not gonna list **** like pop tarts and ice cream...did I ever say he couldnt add in treats every now and then? nope. did I ever advise low fats? nope. I clearly listed solid whole foods that one can build a diet around.
    Science is not a matter of personal opinion.

Please explain what makes a food "clean". Is it something unprocessed? I guess whey protein is dirty then? Is it something low in sugar? Fruits are out the window then.

This is how your body sees macronutrients from foods, irrespective of where they come from:

For example, your body doesn't say, "oh ****, this came from McDonald's, I'd better switch over to fat storing mode", or anything on that order.
    The point is that by dichotomizing food items into fictitious categories, you're suggesting that the human body is capable of such differentiation, which is ludicrous.

sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasquatch1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can add most fruits to your carb list. Legumes are great too, as they are rich in protein and potassium alongside with high carb content.
    It looks like some people think that just because they can eat only junk food and still get results, they can laugh at people trying to eat a little healthier. IIFYM is great mentality, and I approve of that, as it will not make you die of boredrom with chicken and broccoli, but you will not be healthy while bulking on mcdonalds all day, so it's good to still eat "clean" by which I understand -eat micronutritient dense foods.

You are right chillaxbroseph. In my opinion you can call some foods -let's say- clean, if they are more beneficial over junk food. For example eating 50 grams of sugars from fruits and eating 50 grams of white sugar have same effect from the point of supplying carbs, but with first option you are also consuming some micronutritients.
    Last edited by sasquatch1988; 01-22-2013 at 11:54 PM.

RIP Calisthenics only1113 Leeuf's Avatar
    Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Science
    Did you mean soft science? Sociology? Economics? Anthropology? No?

See how we all know what you mean, but if I really want to I could pick that word apart and make your statement seem silly. I get what you were saying by the way, I just wanted to prove a point.

Science is not a matter of personal opinion.
    This is a common misconception by people who haven't engaged in academia. Academia in general, including science, is subject to politics, money, interests and opinions.

This is how your body sees macronutrients from foods, irrespective of where they come from:
    The discussion of "clean" vs "dirty" is not about how the body sees macronutrients, but rather everything that comes with it in the food and in what proportion.

I'm starting to think your ad hominem attacks and abrasive attitude are what earned you your red reputation.
    And I'm starting to think you're a *******.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by msst8dawgs View Post
    You would have to define exactly what you mean by "clean" foods, because the term is merely a metaphor that lacks anything even close to a concrete definition.

And regardless of what your personal definition of "clean" foods happens to be, it's important to understand that individual foods, sans context and dose, do not determine the outcome of your diet in terms of health, bodyweight, body composition or a host of other variables.

apologies

I should have clarified in my original post I guess. Didnt realize people would wanna be sarcASStic in response. I have found really good information on the forum and thought I would get some good information by posting my question. I realize that many replies were honest attempts to answer my question and I appreciate those posts.

When I asked about "clean" foods, I was more or less trying to get info on how I need to eat. I am trying to shed fat. I need to drop about 8-10 pounds. I am 6' 193lbs. With the exception of my midsection, i am fairly lean.

Just as an example of my diet now

7:00 -- a meal replacement
    9:30 -- banana
    12:30 -- apple, turkey breast sandwhich on butter bread w/mustard and cheese, special K chips
    3:30 -- Boiled eggs
    6:00 -- Dinner (workout days sometimes I use meal replacement shake with added whey)

I run about 10 miles per week and lift three days per week.
    I also take OEP, Carnitine, Compound 20, AP, multi, BCAA, Fish oil

I am not a nutrition guru so I am only doing what I know.

Now blast me and my post if you wish, but I prefer suggestions.

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mate, if you want to drop fat the most important thing is to eat at a calorie deficit. Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (check the stickies) and eat 10-20% below that.

The point everybody is trying to make is that in terms of body composition, it doesn't really matter what you get your carbs, protein and fats from. Of course, for general health reasons it is good to eat whole foods most of the time, especially veggies. Just don't get caught up in this idea that to get results you HAVE to eat 'bodybuilding food' such as tuna, brown rice, sweet potato etc; your body doesn't work like that.

I understand what you are saying. I am on a calorie deficient diet now. I consume about 1700 calories per day. I will check on the daily expenditure too though. Is that the same as BMR?

Originally Posted by AJL1 View Post
    Mate, if you want to drop fat the most important thing is to eat at a calorie deficit. Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (check the stickies) and eat 10-20% below that.

The point everybody is trying to make is that in terms of body composition, it doesn't really matter what you get your carbs, protein and fats from. Of course, for general health reasons it is good to eat whole foods most of the time, especially veggies. Just don't get caught up in this idea that to get results you HAVE to eat 'bodybuilding food' such as tuna, brown rice, sweet potato etc; your body doesn't work like that.

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm pretty sure BMR is just how many calories it takes to keep you alive, TDEE also takes into account the energy expenditure of exercise, thermic effect of food etc.