Spartan Pitbull Ninja Wiz thouomega's Avatar
    thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50) thouomega will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Worst condition my supplements have ever come in...

I got this as a gift from my mother during Christmas and just opened it today. This was my first time trying Infinite Labs' "Cyclo Rem" and seemed like something worth a shot. Obviously, I couldn't believe what I saw, the outer seal was initially cracked slightly, and upon upening that seal and unscrewing the top two immediate concerns arose:

1. The inner seal (you know, the one that said "sealed for your protection) had a hole on the side.

2. Around the hole, the seal seemed burnt, and a smell of melted plastic/chemicals fumed out.

I later pealed the seal back under investigation, and the underside of the seal had brown/black burn marks around the rim, and even some charred crispy pieces in some spots.
    I am posting this thread simply because there should be some sort of quality control to the point where this doesn't happen. Currently, I have it sitting next to me and it smells similar to burnt mothballs.

I looked into the return/exchange policy and I am concerned that I will have to pay for shipping to return a defective product, which should never be the case. I am hoping that this will be remedied, perhaps through a moderator reading this post. I am a long time buyer from this website (since before I registered an account) but this leads me to have second thoughts- especially because I had recently just ordered some Leucine (Allmax brand) myself and that outer seal had been cracked as well.

attached is a picture I took upon opening.Notice the burn-like markings on the underside

012120131074.jpg of the seal.

I would love to hear what you all think along with speculations as to what the hell happened to it :/
    Gains brah, gains.

My Fitness Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GDBodybuilding?feature=mhee

bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz
    Call customer service at 1.866.236.8417, they'll be able to help.