Thread: Nasm Exam

BransonsBody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Nasm Exam

will someone give me a breakdown of the things i should concentrate on for this exam. Ive been scrolling through on here looking for help as far as chapters and things to really concentrate on but it seems like i may have a different edition than everyone keeps reffering to? I have the 4th edition and page 169 is Static Kneeling Hip Flexor Stretch. Can someone please help!!

titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The reason you have 20 views and no responses is because people post on here every week, asking for clues on the NASM exam. We kind of get tired of people asking the same questions without really searching. Not trying to bust your balls, but like I said, we get tired of it. You say you looked, but did you really? The last pages of the "How to be over prepared for NASM" is all about edition 4. The page you are referring to is 183 in the 4th edition. One guy broke down what to know in each chapter for the test. Its probably on page 16 in that post. I completed NASM in 2 weeks because of said break down. Find it, study, pass. Good luck.
    Something clever and deep.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    ACE Personal Trainer Certification
    TRX

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a guide on the NASM test that might help you http://www.joe-cannon.com/nasm-perso...t-how-to-pass/
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com