Jdp320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy No results ! Frustrated !

I don't know if I'm jumping the gun here but I have been doing strength training 4 days a week and 2 days of cardio for the past 3 wks and have not seen any sort of results ? I have changed my diet to eating clean with high protein . The scale has moved but UP a pound ! What am I doing wrong ? Any help is appreciated ! If it helps I'm 5'8 138 lbs

MeloV2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you a female? 138 seems kind of low.

You can eat clean but still consume more calories then you burn, which means you will gain weight.

JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jdp320 View Post
    I don't know if I'm jumping the gun here but I have been doing strength training 4 days a week and 2 days of cardio for the past 3 wks and have not seen any sort of results ? I have changed my diet to eating clean with high protein . The scale has moved but UP a pound ! What am I doing wrong ? Any help is appreciated ! If it helps I'm 5'8 138 lbs
    Dont expect rapid changes. This is a marathon(lifestyle change) not a sprint. I would say take a picture once a month and compare. Also what is your goal? If it is to gain weight then eat more, or cut the cardio. Calories in - calories out = Gain or Loss
    AverageToSavagePL ---> Logging Avatar Nutrition and Juggernaut Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170942461&p=1433119761#post1433119761

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnMariettePT View Post
    Dont expect rapid changes. This is a marathon(lifestyle change) not a sprint. I would say take a picture once a month and compare. Also what is your goal? If it is to gain weight then eat more, or cut the cardio. Calories in - calories out = Gain or Loss
    ^^^ this. It takes months and years to see results, not 3 weeks. You need to measure, and keep record of everything as well as pictures.

Best of wishes to you. Don't get discouraged. If it was easy everyone would still be at the gym doing this.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you surprised it moved up? It should, strength training creates muscle which weighs more. You should notice results about 8 weeks in. Maybe you're doing it wrong though.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Success does not come overnight
    3 weeks is like 1 day in bodybuilding
    Keep training and come back in 6 months and if you still look exactly the same we'll talk
    NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
    Kettlebell, Pre-Post Natal, ViPR, Loaded Movement,
    Trigger Point, Boxing, Animal Flow and Progressive Bodyweight Training Certified.

Jdp320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone ! I will stay motivated , my goal was more to tone and tighten up but being overweight for a period in my life I get extremely nervous when the scale goes up .Im getting married next October and plan on a honeymoon in Bali , would like to lose the last "10" pounds and look fantastic in a bikini .lol
    Anyhow thanks again I will continue on my journey ... There's no looking back now

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jdp320 View Post
    Thanks everyone ! I will stay motivated , my goal was more to tone and tighten up but being overweight for a period in my life I get extremely nervous when the scale goes up .Im getting married next October and plan on a honeymoon in Bali , would like to lose the last "10" pounds and look fantastic in a bikini .lol
    Anyhow thanks again I will continue on my journey ... There's no looking back now
    dont be fooled into thinking you will lose fat just by eating clean... its still calories in vs calories out... You lose weight by being in a caloric deficit. Count your calories and balance your macros to figure out your diet. read the stickies in the losing fat sub forum to get started on that. Guessing the amount of calories you consume never ends well...
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---