KandeeMann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Belly sticks out too much, not fat

Anybody know how to get rid of hgh gut?
    Bodybuilder belly, muscle gut, etc.
    Could be a cause of visceral fat.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KandeeMann View Post
    Anybody know how to get rid of hgh gut?
    Bodybuilder belly, muscle gut, etc.
    Could be a cause of visceral fat.
    Ummm pics would be required

Hgh gut is caused by excess use of illegal cocktail of drugs so if you have this problem that is one of the side effects stop using and it will go in time hopefully.

One of main reasons why the magic pills should not be used.

zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zRibs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some more info would be useful... also maybe a picture. If you say your not fat and your stomach is like that, it be could diet related. Maybe a food your eating you have a lot of trouble digesting. Or maybe... your just fat.
    Last edited by zRibs; 03-08-2020 at 03:33 AM.

Originally Posted by zRibs View Post
    Some more info would be useful... also maybe a picture. If you say your not fat and your stomach is like that, it be could diet related. Maybe a food your eating you have a lot of trouble digesting. Or maybe... your just fat.
    I have some fat yes but also my stomach sticks out. I’m not on any supplements or cocktails as above mentioned. Also, small bump on my upper belly I think might be associated with belly sticking out.

I’ve tried keto for a couple weeks before and I lost about 8-9 lbs. I’ve been lifting and eating in a deficit as well as tracking calories/what I eat but don’t seem to be losing weight as efficiently as when I did keto, so I’m thinking of doing Keto again.

Any suggestions?
    I’ll see if I can get some pics up soon.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It can only be posture or body composition (too much fat but also too little muscle) or body dysmorphia. Without pics, we are just making guesses.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some good answers above.^^^
    I would tend to lean towards more internal visceral fat on and around the organs.
    A poor diet and low or lack of physical activity over a long period can be one of the causes.
    Also intra abdominal muscle (deep under the top layer of abdominals)could just be in poor condition.
    These muscles can help with abs not stick out if they are in shape.
    On movement that might help would be 'ab vacuums ",but to be honest you should lose some weight first for these to be effective.
    If your are taking certain "supplements"that could certainly be an issue also.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It can only be posture or body composition (too much fat but also too little muscle) or body dysmorphia. Without pics, we are just making guesses.

I believe you’re right. I think I’ve been engaging in too many bouts of long distance cardio, combined with too much of a caloric deficit and not enough weight lifting which has produced muscle loss. Which therefore has left me with too much fat. Also feel like my tester one levels have been low which may have to do with the excessive cardio and drastic deficit. FYI, I’ve been engaging in about 3-5 mile runs about 4x a week in attempt to shed fat.

I’m gonna try eating in a moderate deficit, possibly try keto again, and stick to lifting weights while doing little to no cardio, and see how that works.