Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Allen2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

White Flood, Green Magnitude, Purple Wrath need help thanks!

hey everyone, im a new member and just recently started working out again. never really took any supplements besides protein power.
    anyway i recently just bought and received in the mail today from bodybuilding.com my WHITE FLOOR, GREEN MAG, PURPLE WRATH. i bought all 3 of them based on google reviews and reviews from this site. im just curious on how to take these? ive read people mixing them, taking them in all different times? im 6'2" 204lb and i havent worked out religiously in 5-6Years now.. also i have a big tub of isopure and elite 12hr protien that expired about 1 1/2 years ago is it still safe to drink? powder looks and smells ok and ive googled people saying to chug it. ive also purchased superpump 250 and sizeon but never used it with the protein powers but those i had to toss as they grew clumpy and had black stuff growing mixed it with the powers.

thanks in advance guys! for help and feedbacks

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They should have instructions on the tubs?

White flood 30 mins pre workout.
    Purple wraath sip during your workout.
    Green mag any time of the day, makes no difference.

POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Controlled labs was my first stack when I started lifting. I've been buying their products religiously ever since. Good choice.

Whiteflood 30-45 minutes before working out

I mixed my GM with my WF on workout days cuz it has extra workout goodies in it too. Personally I bought cheaper creatine to take in the mornings on my off days. But if GM is all you have at the moment on the days off just drink it in the morning before you start your day.

PW is pretty versatile stuff. You can use it before during or after working out. I personally use it during.

Then I would take protein after working out. I dont know if your protein is safe or not. Never had any that far out of expiration. Maybe someone else can chime in on that

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    They should have instructions on the tubs?

White flood 30 mins pre workout.
    Purple wraath sip during your workout.
    Green mag any time of the day, makes no difference.
    thanks for the response sloop. yea ive the instructions on it but, ive researched around and ive read people mixing these as in the white flood mixed with green mag. or white flood with some other supplements to stack. im very new to supplements as i have bought it the past but each time oped not to use them and tossing =( . thanks in the mean time i will take them as suggested.

Originally Posted by POPEisDOPE View Post
    Controlled labs was my first stack when I started lifting. I've been buying their products religiously ever since. Good choice.

Whiteflood 30-45 minutes before working out

I mixed my GM with my WF on workout days cuz it has extra workout goodies in it too. Personally I bought cheaper creatine to take in the mornings on my off days. But if GM is all you have at the moment on the days off just drink it in the morning before you start your day.

PW is pretty versatile stuff. You can use it before during or after working out. I personally use it during.

Then I would take protein after working out. I dont know if your protein is safe or not. Never had any that far out of expiration. Maybe someone else can chime in on that
    thanks pope, sounds good so far it just arrived so will try it in a few hours!

domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domu221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Allen2013 View Post
    thanks for the response sloop. yea ive the instructions on it but, ive researched around and ive read people mixing these as in the white flood mixed with green mag. or white flood with some other supplements to stack..
    Well, maybe they don't have time. I used all three but now only currently using White Flood (I should call it Red Flood) and Purple Wraath only. Ideally, you take Green Mag and White Flood preworkout (though I honestly think Green Mag timing is not important, CL reps told me to use it pre) and then Purple Wraath intraworkout like Gatorade.

Also, if you feel that White Flood's effects have worn off after continuous use (say after 2 weeks worth of workout), you can add bulk ingredients like Agamatine, Citrulline Malate (pumps), and Beta Alanine (endurance). You can also mix it with bulk Creatine Monohydrate like what I do since White Flood is creatine-free and I dont use Green Mag anymore.

Its a cheap way to customize your PWO once you get accustomed to the world of supplements. I even went so far as to spend a lot of money on iForce Hemavol (which is a caffiene-free preworkout) and stacked it with White Flood to get that super awesome workout. Expensive, but definitely worth it.

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    White flood should always be taken pre.
    Green mag can be taken whenever, but it gives you a bit of an extra "edge" when taken pre due to a few of the extras in the formula.
    Purple wraath I'll usually sip on it during a workout, or chug it all before I go out for a run.

There's no issue mixing wf+gm, many people enjoy it that way.
    Personally I don't to mix them, mostly because I really love the way green mag tastes by itself.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Use them both separately and one each day to gauge how it is by itself before mixing it all together. That is to make sure your body is okay with that particular supplement and if so the do...

Preworkout: White Flood and Green Mag mixed together or you can drink them separately.
    Intra: Purple Wraath or if you didn't drink the Green Mag as a preworkout you can also use it as an intra.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) POPEisDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by domu221 View Post
    Well, maybe they don't have time. I used all three but now only currently using White Flood (I should call it Red Flood) and Purple Wraath only. Ideally, you take Green Mag and White Flood preworkout (though I honestly think Green Mag timing is not important, CL reps told me to use it pre) and then Purple Wraath intraworkout like Gatorade.

Also, if you feel that White Flood's effects have worn off after continuous use (say after 2 weeks worth of workout), you can add bulk ingredients like Agamatine, Citrulline Malate (pumps), and Beta Alanine (endurance). You can also mix it with bulk Creatine Monohydrate like what I do since White Flood is creatine-free and I dont use Green Mag anymore.

Its a cheap way to customize your PWO once you get accustomed to the world of supplements. I even went so far as to spend a lot of money on iForce Hemavol (which is a caffiene-free preworkout) and stacked it with White Flood to get that super awesome workout. Expensive, but definitely worth it.
    GM timing is irrelevant as long as you take it every day to reach saturation. The reason the reps tell you to take it pre is because of the betain tyrosine and taurine in it to help with your workout.

I forgot to tell you OP. They suggest when you're drinking the whiteflood, each sip let it sit in your mouth and swish it a lil bit before you swallow. Something about the enzymes in your spit help with the nitrates before you swallow it and you'll get more out of WF. They posted exactly why but I dont feel like looking it up.

Just fyi to get the best out of all of it

Originally Posted by domu221 View Post

thanks domu this was very helpful, will keep in mind if the Whiteflood effects arent as effective in the course of use. because when i workout i do get really sleepy and always "YAWN" all the time... yawning is becoming a real problem for me even if im not tired i yawn, when im working out i yawn, driving im yawning, im just yawning constantly. and ive taken superpump250 recommended by one of my body building buddies and he told me when he takes it hes like a beast but ive taken 1-3 scoops for like 3 times and i didnt feel anything maybe 1 time in the use i caught a 5minute jitter... so i stoppped and winded up tossing it. also redbulls, monsters, coffee doesnt do anything to me either i need to drink like 4redbulls to actually feel alittle something... maybe someone else has this problem? but i will keep the added ingredients in mind thanks!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like using my GM as a pre

Ill often do .5 scoops intra of WF as well
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by morningstaru View Post
    White flood should always be taken pre.
    Green mag can be taken whenever, but it gives you a bit of an extra "edge" when taken pre due to a few of the extras in the formula.
    Purple wraath I'll usually sip on it during a workout, or chug it all before I go out for a run.

There's no issue mixing wf+gm, many people enjoy it that way.
    Personally I don't to mix them, mostly because I really love the way green mag tastes by itself.
    thanks morning, i wanna start jogging again too will try the PW when i jog thanks!

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Use them both separately and one each day to gauge how it is by itself before mixing it all together. That is to make sure your body is okay with that particular supplement and if so the do...

Preworkout: White Flood and Green Mag mixed together or you can drink them separately.
    Intra: Purple Wraath or if you didn't drink the Green Mag as a preworkout you can also use it as an intra.
    thanks Rage, good idea will try them separate then mixing to test it out.

Originally Posted by POPEisDOPE View Post
    GM timing is irrelevant as long as you take it every day to reach saturation. The reason the reps tell you to take it pre is because of the betain tyrosine and taurine in it to help with your workout.

I forgot to tell you OP. They suggest when you're drinking the whiteflood, each sip let it sit in your mouth and swish it a lil bit before you swallow. Something about the enzymes in your spit help with the nitrates before you swallow it and you'll get more out of WF. They posted exactly why but I dont feel like looking it up.

Just fyi to get the best out of all of it
    thanks again pope, def swishing!

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds good, let us know how it goes after a couple of week of use
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    I like using my GM as a pre

Ill often do .5 scoops intra of WF as well
    thanks power, will try them seperate and slowly mix in to check how things go.

thanks again everyone for all the help! hopefully i can start back religiously and not procrastinate now.. been a big procrastinator as well lmao...

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    which flavors did you go with ? post up a pic of the stack with your username and I will send you a free CL blender bottle
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    which flavors did you go with ? post up a pic of the stack with your username and I will send you a free CL blender bottle
    Y u so generous?
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take GM 30 min pre workout mixed with WF.
    PW sip on the way
    and during gym

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    i went with the White Flood: Raspberry 1.51lb (googled and saw numerous people of this site said that this was a good choice), Green Magnitude 1.83lb(Sour Apple), Purple Wraath 2.44 lb (Purple Lemonade).

thanks in advance for the bottle =D

*****tinypic.com?=2s6" target="_blank"><isrc/i50.tinypic.com/21eyfs6.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic****** =(

***********To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 8 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.**************

im new to site =D

Y u so generous?
    =)

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I take GM 30 min pre workout mixed with WF.
    PW sip on the way
    and during gym
    Nice, i got home a bit late its 9:35PM just drank a scoop of the White Flood. hopefully i dont procrastinate and start working out religiously again! will sip on some PW in 1/2hr!!!!

i went with the White Flood: Raspberry 1.51lb (googled and saw numerous people of this site said that this was a good choice), Green Magnitude 1.83lb(Sour Apple), Purple Wraath 2.44 lb (Purple Lemonade).

thanks in advance for the bottle =D

im new to site =D

=)

Nice, i got home a bit late its 9:35PM just drank a scoop of the White Flood. hopefully i dont procrastinate and start working out religiously again! will sip on some PW in 1/2hr!!!!
    ^^Fixed it for you and damn new Green Mag label are sexy
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

^^Fixed it for you and damn new Green Mag label are sexy
    oh damn nice!.. i had to delete parts of that link so i can post it or else it wouldve gave me the cannot post pic under 50 post.. im computer illiterate =), thanks again for all the help rage!

oh damn nice!.. i had to delete parts of that link so i can post it or else it wouldve gave me the cannot post pic under 50 post.. im computer illiterate =), thanks again for all the help rage!
    It's all good, now we await the Bossman to come in and bless you with a new CL blender bottle to mix all that goodness in

Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all good, now we await the Bossman to come in and bless you with a new CL blender bottle to mix all that goodness in

Combos very well with: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/co...pronom-23.html
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000) RyanG415 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys that mix WF/GM.. How many scoops of each do you mix if you take them together?

Originally Posted by RyanG415 View Post
    You guys that mix WF/GM.. How many scoops of each do you mix if you take them together?
    1 scoop GM, 1-2 scoops WF
    Controlled Labs Warder

Leoner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn new Green Mag label are sexy
    That was my first thought when I saw that pic just now. Too bad I still have a full tub and another quarter tub before I need anymore .
    Current Blue Gene/Blue Growth Log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150648273

Originally Posted by Leoner View Post
    That was my first thought when I saw that pic just now. Too bad I still have a full tub and another quarter tub before I need anymore .
    Sorry we made the great tasting Green Mag tub last so long

Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Smile

morning guys, so yesterday i started as a first time user of white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath. i took 1/2 scoops of the white flood and purple wraath have yet to try the GM will try it today. but, i havent really workout in 5-6 years now.. i mean occasionally some push ups and curls here and there...but, not as often as you might think lol.. however im not majorly overweight or let myself go that bad. im 6'2" 204lbs. also i got home late last night as i took the supps 930PM and started working out 10PM. Overall since i just started working out again, i guess my body is really ****ty and weak now lol.. i didnt really lift weight as i did more cardio. but after 1/2 hour i was feeling pretty done.. oh and neighbors downstairs called saying wtf am i do moving or somthing?.. so i had to end it short but still snucked in a few more push ups. anyways with that being said i went to bed around 1230AM but i found myself waking up in the middle of the night a few times.. maybe i was still hyped up? but as i took the WF 30min before and sipping on the PW i wasnt really pump or was i going all nuts -.- .. however, i was getting tired but my will didnt want to stop.. i was tired as hell but i wanted to go on.. with that being said OH and i didnt realize that "i was suppose to stop coffee,tea, caffeine etc a week prior to the supplements". so my question is did it affect my use? i stopped drinking coffee,tea, etc from today on will that help?

maybe i need to up the dose to 1scoop as i will be doing that today.. and maybe my body rejects supplements or caffeine? because i need to drink like 3 Redbulls or monsters to feel anything.. also 5hour energy does not do anything i have yet to try 3 of them tho lol.. coffee, tea dont do nothing to me i just like drinking hot stuff.. but i drink alot of coffee and tea and it doesnt wake me up or makes me hyper along with energy drinks... oh and when i was younger i tried LSD (Acid) back in highschool Twice 1 time tablet and other actual liquid dropplet and both time NOTHING HAPPENED no trip.. while the rest of the group was tripping balls....

also im reading alot of people posting hemavol the plasma volumizer? should i get it and add it in my mix?

and i still have my isopure and dymatize elite 12hr that expired a 1 1/2 years ago i tried them yesterday they still taste fine and i googled alot of people saying its fine and chug it =D

alright guys, thanks for all the feedbacks and help!! =)

Yes, coffee/caffeine use will affect WF.

You should really stop all stimulant usage 2-4 weeks prior to a new preworkout. Drinking a lot of coffee and tea, as you said, would definitely make you stimulant tolerant.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Yes, coffee/caffeine use will affect WF.

You should really stop all stimulant usage 2-4 weeks prior to a new preworkout. Drinking a lot of coffee and tea, as you said, would definitely make you stimulant tolerant.
    Power, so should i stop taking the preworkout? and from today on stop all stimulants? then start back the preworkout in 2weeks? or continue with the preworkout and stop all stimulants as of now? thanks again buddy

also i cant seem to find a thread tracker icon? is there even a thread tracker? or how do i track my own thread -.-? thanks!

Power, so should i stop taking the preworkout? and from today on stop all stimulants? then start back the preworkout in 2weeks
    I would do this
    Controlled Labs Warder