Ok guys I decided it is time for me to log for a while as I am lacking motivation in myself and my Physique and want to reach a new level in my Physique and fitness goals
Goal of this log is to:
• Keep myself motivated and dedicated
• Have a better record/ track progress on lifts and nutrition
• Seeks guidance and support from other forum members who are more experienced than me.
Currently looking at going back to 5x5 full body routine courtesy of ice cream fitness. I am also interested in PHAT and a P/P/L split but I am unsure of what to go with so any input is welcome
So a little about where I am :
• I am recovering from a few injuries and some serous illness which I m still having trouble with blood results from including low test to keep details small.
• I just did a cut down to 74 kgs 4.3 percent according to skinfold. Since then I have been bulking and trying to regain strength lost from injuries and stupid restrictions and waaaaay to much cardio to get lean.
• I am smarter now and have been researching all Wayne Norton’s, Lyle McDonalds and 3dmjs articles so that’s what I base most my theory and training off.
So I will list a few pbs I had before injuries and cut and more recent pbs from now to give an idea on where I am trying to get back to and improve on
pbs Previous Recent Goal
Bench 100x3 90x3 120x3
Squat 140x3 120x3 150x3
Military 70x3 50x8 85x3
Deadlift 170x1 140x1 200x1
Weight: before my diet I was sitting around 88kgs wasn’t overly fat still had abs dieted to 74, which were too extreme, I defiantly lost too much strength and muscle and ruined my metabolism. I have now since bulked back up to 85 kgs on a measly 2000 calories at 6 ft 1
What I want to achieve:
Better tracking of all my workouts, food intakes and other activities
Make new all-time PB’s
Develop a Physique that people respect
Recover my metabolism then do a small cut to get back to reasonable body fat levels.
Hopefully Contest prep with 3dmj if I get everything in order
So here are a few photos to help give an idea of where I have been and where I am
Approx 2 years ago