Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linzbuchanan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight training advice

Over the past year I have lost around 50 pounds through a clean diet and high cardio only. I am thin, but I am not strong. Over the past 3-4 weeks I have switched my routine to working with weights 4x a week for an hour and 30 minutes of cardio. What are realistic expectations for me as far as seeing definition in my muscles? I want to be toned and sculpted eventually but I'm born sure how far to push it, if I am not pushing myself enough.

Also, I am learning that I need a new eating plan and to increase my calories. How much should it be increased now that I am lifting weights?

I am 29 years old
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: 126.5

Any advice would help.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suggest using a beginners program. NROLFW, Female Body Breakthrough, Starting Strength, etc

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i would suggest lowering the amount of time you spend on weights to 30-40minutes but training at a higher intensity

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    personally, i wouldn't even do too much cardio for now if you're trying to get tone. in order to be tone, you need muscle. and sometimes people don't know when too much cardio is too much cardio, too much cardio can burn some muscle mass if you're not eating enough.

and as for your eating plan question....there's a couple of calorie/BMI calculators floating around the internet, i'd do a couple of them, and just average the results to see your caloric needs in a day to be above maintenance. oh, and when constructing your diet plan, don't be afraid of carbs or fats, they're both required by your body to build muscle!
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew