Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Location: Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ITT: OP explains why he is fighting a retarded crackhead tomorrow (srs) (pics)

So I have this buddy who is the dictionary definition of beta. Never had a gf all his life, never gotten laid (18 years old (in the UK)), never speaks to women other than helping them out with work, is basically an instant friendzone, if not rapistzone. So we're talking a few days ago and he can't stop going on about this bish he's just started going out with, how he's head over heels and about how cool and hawt she is. So I ask for a pic, and this is where things get ugly.

She's a 0/10 misc standards. At best. Dead fukkin srs. At least 200lbs, dem teddies non-existent despite whale status, ass is lost under rolls of flab, face as vomit-inducing as stepping in dog chit. Srsly the most ugly bish I have ever fukkin seen in my life. I actually lolled when he showed me the pic because I thought he was joking but it was real life, so I congratulated him on getting a girl and hoped he would never make me meet this fatty.

New Years eve, and I'm going to London to see the fireworks with a load of my friends. Beta friend is invited, so he brings along his gf and my fukkin lawd misc her personality was just as fukking awful as her looks. The most weird person I've ever had the misfortune to meet. She was like a redditor crossed with a stalker crossed with a fukking bulldog. The whole time we were there I couldn't look her in the eye because I knew I'd end up spitting in her filthy fat whore mouth. Absolute abortion of a human being.

We end up walking around London for a couple hours before going to a pub and getting hammered. My buddy and his ugly ass bish were sat in the corner. So after a good hour or two of knocking back a chit ton of booze, I was drunk. At this point every time I saw the ugly bish I would get so annoyed at how fat and repulsive she was I'd go on about how much she was pissing me off to my best mate. Eventually the bish went to the toilet, so I took the opportunity to have a word with my buddy.

I full on tear into him for touching such a vile creature for about 2 minutes until eventually the whale comes out of the toilet. At this point I'm too rowdy to stop so I hurl abuse at her for what felt like hours, so loud that everyone in the pub is looking at me. She ends up crying, going home early, and everyone is pissed with me for the rest of the night.

Next day, I go on ********, see about 10 people on my wall saying how much of a kunt I am, see that my buddy has blocked me, and look though my phone and read at least 15 texts from him about how much of a **** person I am. So I call my best friend, ask her what happened, she tells me everything. Apparently I said she should give her parents a medal for not putting her up for adoption as soon as they saw how ugly she was, that she was the best advertisement for euthanasia there has ever been, and a whole load of other chit.

I feelbadman, apologise to everyone I can, get the fat kunt's number and apologise over the phone, she tells me her brother is going to kill me, I look her brother up.

(nodetectives)

I lol my ass off, tell her good luck with her not having an inbred family goals of 2013, and get on with my day. Eventually it turns out that we're fighting tomorrow (AHAHAHAHAHA). Ask around about him, turns out he's got mental problems and is addicted to all kinda drukz. Will try to get a vid of the fight for the misc.

Pic of whale (does not do her ugliness justice):

Cliffs:
    -beta friend gets his first gf
    -she turns out to be a 0/10 whale
    -new years eve, he brings whale to fireworks in london with our group
    -personality is somehow worse than her looks
    -pre-fireworks we all get hammered in a pub
    -she goes to toilet for a few mins
    -I tear into friend for being with such a disgusting boring fat kunt
    -when she comes back I tear into her for being a disgusting boring fat kunt
    -she goes home early, in tears, with buddy
    -wake up next morning, people pissed with me for being a kunt
    -I realise what I did
    -I call up fatty to apologise
    -she gets her inbred brother to fight me tomorrow
    -possible vid

luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luvulongtime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ummmm, excuuuuuse me! :P hahaaha just jokes . you shouldnt fight tho...

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hope you get knocked out you ******* manlet you're 5'8 i doubt you could do much better

why be a fukwit to ur friend and ruin his new years eve.
    you mad because i'm right?

sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on first page
    日本

SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100) SiccBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    In on this

Op make him suck your dicc

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Due to not explaining why she has a chitty personality, I suspect OP was mean to his friend's gf just because she is ugly. That's messed up.

Good luck with your fighting goals in 2013.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Registered Sex Offender TheSkins's Avatar
    TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You sound like a real good friend.

SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SharlieCheen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tldr

edit: went back and read OP this thread has potential

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for video , post it even if u get ur head kicked in. lol ( also bring m8s cus hes more than likely gonna try and gang rape you )
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit Crew ++
    ++ Positivity Crew ++

ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    will catch fight.

irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    hope you get knocked out you ******* manlet you're 5'8 i doubt you could do much better

This. Why not let your friend be happy without him feeling he has to impress you?

Despite this, will rep tenderly if you deliver.
    "We are only living in the memory of our future self." ~ Reggie Watts

"Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Location: Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just so y'all know, I'm not good friends with this guy, we just hang out due to mutual friends every once in a while. + the whale had a terrible personality. No sense of humour at all, did not speak, when she did it was some stupid random thing trying to be funny. Obviously I feel terrible for saying that **** but

A) I was drunk as ****
    B) She was annoying
    C) She responded to my apology by getting her crackhead brother to fight me

iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500) iggles is not very helpful. (-500)
    didn't read but when you confront him keep your hands down and your chin up, this is an alpha assertive stance and body language is key in street fights.
    ***Registered Flex Offenders***
    ***Dick so long get woozy during erections crew***
    ***RudeRude rated me a 8.3/10 so I should know a few things about getting girls crew***

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

This Space For Rent painted_klown's Avatar
    painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    I suspect OP was mean to his friend's gf just because she is ugly. That's messed up.
    This...

Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    ...and this.

OP is a serious *******! srs as phuck
    ()---() York Barbell Club #11 ()---()

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***

***Misc. Illuminati Crew***

Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We all hate whales brah, but sometimes you gotta bite your tongue. Nom sayin?

AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy fuk OP you sound like the biggest pusskunt

wouldnothangoutwith/10
    permabulk on sorghum, yams & cassava crew

www.repeatmyvideo.com, repeats any videos BITCH

Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ConTroLFreaKK View Post
    ( also bring m8s cus hes more than likely gonna try and gang rape you )
    with that personality i doubt he has any.

AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i havent laughed this hard all week, now i feel bad. anyways make sure you record that fight and post it even if you lose. oh and inb4 op gets stabbed by crazy drug addict

alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol'd at story. I probably would have done the same thing Lmao

This Space For Rent painted_klown's Avatar
    painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have never negged a person before on this forum...but when I do, it's OP!

On recharge, will neg your dumb ass tomorrow, *******. You are everything that is wrong with the world today. srs.

Here's to your getting beatin' by a gang of crackhead goals of 2013...and the sad thing is, I hate junkies too!
    ()---() York Barbell Club #11 ()---()

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***

***Misc. Illuminati Crew***

Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Getoffbish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    op won't fight

in nonetheless

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by strrrike View Post
    Just so y'all know, I'm not good friends with this guy, we just hang out due to mutual friends every once in a while. + the whale had a terrible personality. No sense of humour at all, did not speak, when she did it was some stupid random thing trying to be funny. Obviously I feel terrible for saying that **** but

A) I was drunk as ****
    B) She was annoying
    C) She responded to my apology by getting her crackhead brother to fight me
    brb she's hanging out with a bunch of people she's never met hence why she's quiet
    brb when she did speak she was trying to be funny so people would converse with her
    brb would be pissed as fuk if i went out with my new partners friends and they were just fukwits/rude to me for no reason especially on NYE.
    brb brb
    you mad because i'm right?

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god damn, u r a dick
    Living a happy life

MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrSpab has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP delivered, I can goto the gym satisfied now..ill give you my measles

Registered User RobotDeathSquad's Avatar
    RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RobotDeathSquad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    repped op srs. He made thread with pics and cliffs. I reward good behavior
    HORSE COCK CREW
    CLEAN EATERS CREW
    CANT BUST FROM BJ CREW

I rep back all Jews, Reptilians, and Illuminati members.

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jodalife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because you're a dick OP, you will have to fight said crackhead like the robot dance guy from Chappelle:

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO knock him out and take a vid

MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pick on a fat chick who is probably nervous and in unfamiliar surroundings, you're so phucking alpha op

hope you get stabbed with a rusty syringe by the crackhead and then they feed your corpse to her 100% srs
    “So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

*WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    ♚ Mediterranean Crew ♛
    ***Arsenal crew***

*Banned for saying dat dere*

ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsOnlySmellz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MazzaG View Post
    Pick on a fat chick who is probably nervous and in unfamiliar surroundings, you're so phucking alpha op

hope you get stabbed with a rusty syringe by the crackhead and then they feed your corpse to her 100% srs
    watchout your comment bro ^

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    Due to not explaining why she has a chitty personality, I suspect OP was mean to his friend's gf just because she is ugly. That's messed up.

Good luck with your fighting goals in 2013.
    This. It's one thing to tell her to fuk off if she's insulting you but being a kunt to someone just because you don't find them attractive is pretty low man. People have the right to be treated with respect no matter what they look like.

I hope you're taught a lesson tbh.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.