Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -my lil sister had a baby sitter, i used to sleep in the same room with my sister when i was about 13
    -one night i sort of molested the baby sitter while she was asleep (heavy sleeper)
    -was a sneeky lil kunt. touch, grab and duck. she was around 21, 4/10.

still regret that day till now.

Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Efranks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was always a bit too aggressive while playing near state level of bball (aus). Mainly because I was an undersized center vsing 6'8"+ guys. 1 time I went up for a rejection on other teams 5'9" point guard, jumped too high and he tried to go under my arm, I put it down idfk why... I didnt really have a chance of blocking it at that point. And clothes lined his face

He got a blood nose and was unconscious for 20 mins, game ended there and paramedics came, not sure what happened to the guy. Everyone on other team was calling me names for it and instead of retaliating violently like most 16 year olds... Said sorry and walked outta that betch, head held low

Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    deleted cause i was getting negged for putting an honest response. shame on you misc
    Last edited by Themios; 01-23-2013 at 01:06 AM.
    http://services.runescape.com/m=news/2007---old-school-runescape-you-vote

vote NOW to get the old RS back!

vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vopcho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Themios View Post
    murdered my hamster because we were moving and my parents didnt want it since i was going to college. i hadnt been taking care of it very well for the past 5 years and it was pretty sick, and my mom said her friend was willing to come and pick it up. my mom's friend is an animal lover and i didnt want her to see how badly i had treated this hamster so out of embarrassment and impulsiveness i tried to kill it by pouring all sorts of chemicals onto its head.
    i ended up burning out one of its eyes but it was still alive. there was no way in hell i could turn back now so i took it outside while my parents were out shopping and i created a small container out rocks and stuffed a bunch of paper towels and wood in there. i then threw the hamster in, covered the entrance with more heavt rocks and poured some gasoline i found in the garage over the hamster and wood and set it on fire with a match.
    the thing didnt die for at least a few minutes but it finally stopped moving after a while. i then shot it from a distance with my bb gun a few times and kicked it underneath the bushes.
    told my parents it died that morning from old age and nothing ever came up since

bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I goddamn regret dis everytim again..

One time i was with my stepsister and we were in her room (shes horny as fuk) and were just shtting around, but then at this moment we ended up where she has her hands against the wall with her ass out, and im behind her holding her hands there because she wanted so slap me or some shyt.
    So she sticks her ass out against my dik asking me "wanna fuk my ass?"
    I didnt know wat do and went away confused.

Till he goddamn day of today i swear my cat, i regret it goddamn. Shes fukkin horny.

Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was going to post some really good stuff

but apparently miscers just want to quote the troll on page 1 and neg the stories where something actually happens and it doesnt end with "not srs dont neg me loooolzlzlzlz"

***got thread.

Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when i was 8 there was this sri lankan girl who'd always bring the tastiest looking lollies to school (note that these were expensive top quality chit), so i asked her could i try one and she said no fkin greedy bish was greedy, so i began trying to think of a good plan that would allow steal her lollies.
    when the teacher told everybody to line up outside the class, everyone was out and i quickly yanked those heavenly blessed treatz.

but f***Ckkk felt so guilty when she confronted me and asked did i steal them.

Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In year 5 i was in class and we were watching a movie while sitting on the floor, i chit myself and had to go to the bathroom, i went to the school bathroom and put my chitty underpants in the toilet and it failed to flush but overflowed onto the floor, next day on assembly the principal speaks about how there was a blocked toilet and if anybody knew what may have happened, the janitor was 3ft to her left with a fml look on his face.

I hope he got a pay increase :/
    - Hey big tony "Hahahahaha" How you doing? "Hahaha"
    - Young dumb & full of whey crew
    - Eats food when hungry crew

Poverty Action Bronson sleepypanda's Avatar
    sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleepypanda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did 600kg calf raiders when I was 16.

Lol u aware?

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -Girl turns up at my house covered in blood, tells me she just got raped
    -I grab baseball bat + hunting knife, run to guys house
    -Get to guys house, police are there so I back away and run back to the girl
    -Few months later I see guy at gas station, he laughs and brags about how he raped her to me whispering in my ear like some sort of ***got
    -I rage and we fight, long story short. He had 3 broken ribs, broken jaw, broken wrist on his left side, fractured eye socket and a gash across his left thigh from where he tried to stab me and I took his knife and jammed it in his leg.

Charges were dropped when he reported me, policeman who caught me is a family friend and denied seeing me do anything to the guy.

Probably the worst thing I've done. I would've killed him. To this day she still can't get a proper nights sleep, doesn't go to college, doesn't like being left alone with anyone, if she's ever alone she rings me up balling her eyes out and I have to go get her or get one of my friends to go pick her up.

marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bertostare View Post

One time i was with my stepsister and we were in her room (shes horny as fuk) and were just shtting around, but then at this moment we ended up where she has her hands against the wall with her ass out, and im behind her holding her hands there because she wanted so slap me or some shyt.

Till he goddamn day of today i swear my cat, i regret it goddamn. Shes fukkin horny.
    Do you regret not fuking her of do you regret ending up in that situation?

Also pics of step sis
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ruined two marriages by having sex with a 4/10. The sex was 10/10 though.

NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisShiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    used to rob geeks who would be walking home from school for their mp3 players/ipods and sell them at school the next day.
    slide tackled a chick in the club for trying to mock one of my boys
    beat the sht out of a police officer in an alleyway hooded up with gloves and never got caught

Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zepump11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, i was at a family reunion 3 years ago (40+ people) and it was a camping/outdoor event for 3 days, anyhow i made my tent away from the rest for privacy, on the first night i had a fire outside my tent and my 2nd cousin came over to bring a mixed plate of meat pies and other **** from the feast going on like 60m away, Anyway i was sitting on a log bench i made earlier on, she just sits right next to me and eventually rests her head on my shoulder, im thinking wtf?.

After about 10 minutes of that and talking about stupid chit she stands up and i think she is about to say, ok well im off enjoy the food ect.. But she just re-adjusts her jeans/top and sits on my lap,
    I looked at her like wtf but she looked away and i felt weird at the thought of saying hey gtfo or what are you doing ect.. So this then goes on for about 5 minutes and she then leaves.

LATER ON that night i hear a soft voice saying hey are you awake, i open my text zipper and shine a dull torch outside and she is there wearing her sleeping clothes holding a tiny bottle of liquor,
    as soon as the door was open she leaped in, this time there was no waiting period, she just layed next to me and began rubbing her but against my pants, at this point i was so horny lmao,
    So i can tell she is getting turned on, she pulls her pants down to reveal bare skin and keeps doing it, i do the same so we are both bare skinned rubbing, it went on for 3 mins and i came,
    I blew my load over her ass and partly on my bedding just from her sliding her but on my dink, she just puled her pants up and drank some more liquor and said see you tomorrow.

I never actually put it in and she was my 2nd cousin, i've never seen her since (moved for uni) and not a single fuk was given.

smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember when I was around 8-10 I used to hang out at my bestfriends house all the time. Sometimes my friends mum would take care of a little baby girl, only just learning to walk and not speaking yet. Since she couldn't speak I felt power over her that I couldn't get in trouble. I'm not joking here, I would push her over, hit her, slap her, hold her nose while she slept and just hit her with **** like plastic golf clubs.

It's fukked up, I felt a huge rush from doing it and everytime no one was looking I took the opportunity to strike. Sort of messed up I feel no remorse for it, was just too fun to be honest. I had a fukkin blast being an evil kunt.

Originally Posted by smitty2250 View Post
    I remember when I was around 8-10 I used to hang out at my bestfriends house all the time. Sometimes my friends mum would take care of a little baby girl, only just learning to walk and not speaking yet. Since she couldn't speak I felt power over her that I couldn't get in trouble. I'm not joking here, I would push her over, hit her, slap her, hold her nose while she slept and just hit her with **** like plastic golf clubs.

It's fukked up, I felt a huge rush from doing it and everytime no one was looking I took the opportunity to strike. Sort of messed up I feel no remorse for it, was just too fun to be honest. I had a fukkin blast being an evil kunt.
    Can somebody negg this demon.

Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kahen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was in school think I was about 10, everyone was crazy about wrestling so this kid agreed to let me pedigree him (triple H of peace). So I set the move up but ended up tomb-stoning him into the solid concrete, split his head open, blood everywhere and I'm just thinking my life's over the dinner ladies are coming (LOL).

Anyway the kids still alive and he keeps trying to talk to me on ******** 12 years later. Feelsbadman
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bertostare View Post

Not surprised

smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zepump11 View Post
    Can somebody negg this demon.

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    So many feels..in this thread. WTF

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)

LATER ON that night i hear a soft voice saying hey are you awake, i open my text zipper and shine a dull torch outside and she is there wearing her sleeping clothes holding a tiny bottle of liquor,
    as soon as the door was open she leaped in, this time there was no waiting period, she just layed next to me and began rubbing her but against my pants, at this point i was so horny lmao,
    So i can tell she is getting turned on, she pulls her pants down to reveal bare skin and keeps doing it, i do the same so we are both bare skinned rubbing, it went on for 3 mins and i came,
    I blew my load over her ass and partly on my bedding just from her sliding her but on my dink, she just puled her pants up and drank some more liquor and said see you tomorrow.
    Semi boner achieved (srs)

How old were you?

kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Chrome Face View Post
    -phucked a guys GF while he watched in the same room. didn't use a condom, came inside.

-got a handjob from some chick who was probably a tranny. masculine facial features, fake tits. not a single fuk was given

-made out with sisters friend. 2 mnths later she comes out of the closet as a lesbian

-GF's friend had to stay the night cuz too drunk. GF then passes out in bed. I start playing with friends pussy on the other side of the bed.
    Aware us

rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Braveheart91 View Post
    -Girl turns up at my house covered in blood, tells me she just got raped
    -I grab baseball bat + hunting knife, run to guys house
    -Get to guys house, police are there so I back away and run back to the girl
    -Few months later I see guy at gas station, he laughs and brags about how he raped her to me whispering in my ear like some sort of ***got
    -I rage and we fight, long story short. He had 3 broken ribs, broken jaw, broken wrist on his left side, fractured eye socket and a gash across his left thigh from where he tried to stab me and I took his knife and jammed it in his leg.

Charges were dropped when he reported me, policeman who caught me is a family friend and denied seeing me do anything to the guy.

Probably the worst thing I've done. I would've killed him. To this day she still can't get a proper nights sleep, doesn't go to college, doesn't like being left alone with anyone, if she's ever alone she rings me up balling her eyes out and I have to go get her or get one of my friends to go pick her up.
    Should of killed him srs. Was she your gf?

Also, i was at a family reunion 3 years ago (40+ people) and it was a camping/outdoor event for 3 days, anyhow i made my tent away from the rest for privacy, on the first night i had a fire outside my tent and my 2nd cousin came over to bring a mixed plate of meat pies and other **** from the feast going on like 60m away, Anyway i was sitting on a log bench i made earlier on, she just sits right next to me and eventually rests her head on my shoulder, im thinking wtf?.

After about 10 minutes of that and talking about stupid chit she stands up and i think she is about to say, ok well im off enjoy the food ect.. But she just re-adjusts her jeans/top and sits on my lap,
    I looked at her like wtf but she looked away and i felt weird at the thought of saying hey gtfo or what are you doing ect.. So this then goes on for about 5 minutes and she then leaves.

I never actually put it in and she was my 2nd cousin, i've never seen her since (moved for uni) and not a single fuk was given.

Also CHROMEFACE aware us on the boning gf whilst bf watched thing

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stole two yugioh cards in 2nd grade, Relinquished and Dragon Zombie. the kid was a thug, noregrets.jpg

he never even noticed
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A few years ago I used to live in a shared accommodation house and one spring this little obsessive compulsive japanese woman called Kim moved in. Right from the get-go she was a complete control freak, very militant and snarly, almost a complete polar opposite of what I had experienced from any other oriental person I had met in my life. There was tension in the air and things remained in a precarious balance for a while, that was of course, until the day she decided to throw out my prized tub of ON Whey Protein Hydrolysate. Then turds f***ing hit the propeller. Apparently in my rush to get to the gym before closing time I had left it on the bench with the lid off, therefore it became dirty in her eyes and she felt the need to do me a favor and discard it. She even humored me by rationalizing her actions with "It okay. Better safe for next time".

I was furious. The thought of my precious proteins being the food for some grubby f***ing worms at the city dump?!!? Holy sh*t!!!!!!! My eyes swelled up with blood and my arms convulsed with rage. F***ing b*tch ruin my f***ing shake. I contemplated pulling her hair into her anus then shoving my arm down her throat and yanking the hair back up through her intestines and into her mouth. But these were just fleeting thoughts. I needed something more satisfactory and less incriminating. Now, I knew she boiled rice every day so I got the ingenious idea to start jerking off loads into the pot while it cooked. It was all fun and games for a week or so, then came the enlightenment period. Her family was coming to visit in 6 weeks. F***ing jackpot!

My brain went into overdrive and I immediately began researching what things affect the flavor of peoples cum. As planned my scrotum was going to brew the most putrid load ever concocted. So it began, I abstained from sexual relief of any kind and began chewing my way through a BDSM forums recommended food pungency list. Chillies, onion, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, tartar sauce, gherkins, old english mustard, squid, more f***ing onions, methylated spirits, vodka, cigarettes, tobacco. I f***ing did it all. Meanwhile I went on my best behavior and gained Kim's trust, eventually prompting her to invite her relatives over one night for a big family style dinner.

And so, after much anticipation the night finally arrived and the fruit of my month’s strict dietary measures were soon to be discovered. Ready to be served was a big plate of yakitori....but not without some final touches. Grabbing a measuring bowl I rushed to the bathroom and jerked out all my anger into it. Holy sh*t!! The tip of my dick stung like hell, I could even hear something fizzling. Then came the smell. My load smelled so f***ing nasty, the fumes hitting my nostrils had me thinking of really astringent apple cider vinegar. It was almost like nail polish remover. Rushing back to the kitchen I pulled out a basting brush and dipped it into the molten jizz and began lathering it over the chicken skewers (yakitori). Mmmm tasty! Time to serve up!

At the table waiting hungrily sat Kim and her repulsive family. Now was my moment, now was what I had agonized for 6 weeks to see. Slowly but surely they picked up the chicken skewers and began to hook in. The seconds counted down and I sat back in glory as one by one they began to cough and splutter as their faces flushed and tears welled in their eyes. The sulfuric semen had hit their tongue. Soon they were groaning in agony, bile was forcing its way down their chin and mucus dripping down their nose. It was like a riot squad had hit them with tear gas. These japs were all over the floor spasming and yelling sh!t I couldn't understand. SWEET SWEET REVENGE! I didn't care anymore, this feeling was just too great, I whipped out my cock and started firing off more. Blam, blam, blam. F***ing hit sum goober right in the eyes. It was a wasteland in there, bodies everywhere, but I wasn't done yet.

Over by the corner I saw Kim crouching in fear, charging I ran at her jamming my boner down her throat and unloaded the remaining stank. Stepping back I cock slapped her unconscious and walked the f*** out of there never to return.
    My hero

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoodleburger

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GoldenGains View Post
    A few years ago I used to live in a shared accommodation house and one spring this little obsessive compulsive japanese woman called Kim moved in. Right from the get-go she was a complete control freak, very militant and snarly, almost a complete polar opposite of what I had experienced from any other oriental person I had met in my life. There was tension in the air and things remained in a precarious balance for a while, that was of course, until the day she decided to throw out my prized tub of ON Whey Protein Hydrolysate. Then turds f***ing hit the propeller. Apparently in my rush to get to the gym before closing time I had left it on the bench with the lid off, therefore it became dirty in her eyes and she felt the need to do me a favor and discard it. She even humored me by rationalizing her actions with "It okay. Better safe for next time".

I was furious. The thought of my precious proteins being the food for some grubby f***ing worms at the city dump?!!? Holy sh*t!!!!!!! My eyes swelled up with blood and my arms convulsed with rage. F***ing b*tch ruin my f***ing shake. I contemplated pulling her hair into her anus then shoving my arm down her throat and yanking the hair back up through her intestines and into her mouth. But these were just fleeting thoughts. I needed something more satisfactory and less incriminating. Now, I knew she boiled rice every day so I got the ingenious idea to start jerking off loads into the pot while it cooked. It was all fun and games for a week or so, then came the enlightenment period. Her family was coming to visit in 6 weeks. F***ing jackpot!

My brain went into overdrive and I immediately began researching what things affect the flavor of peoples cum. As planned my scrotum was going to brew the most putrid load ever concocted. So it began, I abstained from sexual relief of any kind and began chewing my way through a BDSM forums recommended food pungency list. Chillies, onion, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, tartar sauce, gherkins, old english mustard, squid, more f***ing onions, methylated spirits, vodka, cigarettes, tobacco. I f***ing did it all. Meanwhile I went on my best behavior and gained Kim's trust, eventually prompting her to invite her relatives over one night for a big family style dinner.

And so, after much anticipation the night finally arrived and the fruit of my month’s strict dietary measures were soon to be discovered. Ready to be served was a big plate of yakitori....but not without some final touches. Grabbing a measuring bowl I rushed to the bathroom and jerked out all my anger into it. Holy sh*t!! The tip of my dick stung like hell, I could even hear something fizzling. Then came the smell. My load smelled so f***ing nasty, the fumes hitting my nostrils had me thinking of really astringent apple cider vinegar. It was almost like nail polish remover. Rushing back to the kitchen I pulled out a basting brush and dipped it into the molten jizz and began lathering it over the chicken skewers (yakitori). Mmmm tasty! Time to serve up!

At the table waiting hungrily sat Kim and her repulsive family. Now was my moment, now was what I had agonized for 6 weeks to see. Slowly but surely they picked up the chicken skewers and began to hook in. The seconds counted down and I sat back in glory as one by one they began to cough and splutter as their faces flushed and tears welled in their eyes. The sulfuric semen had hit their tongue. Soon they were groaning in agony, bile was forcing its way down their chin and mucus dripping down their nose. It was like a riot squad had hit them with tear gas. These japs were all over the floor spasming and yelling sh!t I couldn't understand. SWEET SWEET REVENGE! I didn't care anymore, this feeling was just too great, I whipped out my cock and started firing off more. Blam, blam, blam. F***ing hit sum goober right in the eyes. It was a wasteland in there, bodies everywhere, but I wasn't done yet.

Over by the corner I saw Kim crouching in fear, charging I ran at her jamming my boner down her throat and unloaded the remaining stank. Stepping back I cock slapped her unconscious and walked the f*** out of there never to return.
    what
    the fock
    am
    i
    reading
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GuineaDago585 View Post
    1. Cut holes in stuffed animals and had sex with them.
    2. Slept naked in the same bed as one of my friends when I was like 6.
    3. Smashed a strangers car windows and jumped/robbed him when he confronted me and my friends about it.
    4. Sold pills to a woman I knew was pregnant.
    5. Took more than one cookie out of the "please take one" free bin at the grocery store.
    6. Had sex with a 12 year old girl at 17.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smitty2250 View Post

u wot m8..

makes sense

So you guys on MySpace? Patient Bear's Avatar
    Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got head in a church parking lot

edit: what the **** misc
    *smear my load all over my face crew*
    *successfully masturbates under the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    *sits in the car and cries so cat thinks i have a life crew*
    *orders pizza with a soundboard crew*
    *orders pizza and lowers money in bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*