ap1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Recomp & Caloric Intake

I might just be really overthinking this, but learning as I am going. So I am trying to understand daily caloric intake, body recomp, & the calories burned.
    My question is do I, at end the day with my daily calorie intake, disregarding calories burned during lifting, cardio, etc. For example Im in the process of a body recomp (losing fat and building/gaining muscle). I have been keeping track of macros and upping the protein for the muscle. My maintenance caloric intake is 2,150. I've heard that during this process you want to up your calories on training days and lower on resting days. So I have had help doing these calculations. So to keep this gaining muscle and losing fat, on training days (weight lifting) I eat about 2,400 calories, cardio days which are just usually HIIT 2,200 and on resting days 1900. Now if its a lifting day and I am supposed to be eating 2,400 calories for the day, and I eat a 500 calorie breakfast, lift after and burn 300 calories..would I be at 200 calories for right now (500cal-300cal) and still at the end of the day meet those 2,400? or do I just disregard the 300 cal burned during lifting? I know i might be dramatically overthinking this lol, but I just want to be informed the right way.
    Thanks!