Bknop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want supplements to see results, my husband doesn't think they are necessary......

i would like to get in better shape with more muscle definition. I think supplements would help this but my husband is a firm believer in simply eating healthy and drinking water. Some day I would like to work toward a figure competition but not sure I can ever talk him in to the supplements/trainer/etc it takes to do so.......any suggestions on 'selling' him on the 'extras' to getting more results????

jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bknop View Post
    i would like to get in better shape with more muscle definition. I think supplements would help this but my husband is a firm believer in simply eating healthy and drinking water. Some day I would like to work toward a figure competition but not sure I can ever talk him in to the supplements/trainer/etc it takes to do so.......any suggestions on 'selling' him on the 'extras' to getting more results????
    Diet will always be first and foremost. You can supplement all you want, but if your diet isn't in the right proportions, you won't get the results you want. Check out the stickies in the nutrition section for more info.
    Duke University '15

Looking to start doing some logging again.

Current "PR"s:
    Squat: 315x3
    Bench Press: 235x5
    Deadlift: 275x3

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well if you have a good diet and training plan then he is right you dont really need any extras.

What "more" results are you looking for now?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im assuming you want a fatburner.

Most dont work. There are some good ones out there, but most are marketing hype.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Supplements can help you reach your goals faster if taken properly. They enhance results if you are doing all the other things right. I think you should include at least fish oil and a quality multi v then consider a pre workout. What type of results are you looking for?

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Supplements are great if you are doing everything else right. If your goal is to lean out and you attracted to the catchy ads for fat burners don't even bother if your diet isn't where it needs to be in order to shed fat in a healthy manner.
    All American EFX Rep
    Drug Free Natural Freak for Life
    Broser Built by PRRS and FDFS training systems
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

For a FREE sample of Karbolyn
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/karbolyn.html
    For a FREE sample of K-OTIC
    http://www.aaefx.com/secret/k-otic.html?....campaign=k-otic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your husband is right

JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTringer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's nothing wrong with being ambitious, and it sounds like you have a good goal. It's probably best however to get some results first and learn about diet/fitness more, and then you'll be able to analyze later on any areas of your diet that you could supplement to get more results.

ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000) ayanes35 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will see all the results you need with a solid exercise and diet plan. I believe there are certain supps that will help aid in reaching your goals quicker if you already have those two variables dialed in.

You also don't need supps to help you compete. My friend and I just competed in our first physique show and my friend (taller guy in my avi) decided that he wanted to stop taking supps completely before summer break started (protein, creatine, Preworkout, thermos, everything!) and he ended up taking first in his class. He stayed dedicated to his diet and his training and got all the results he wanted.
    NPC Competitor

2013 NPC AZ Open - 2nd Place Men's Open Physique Class A

Test Factor Advance/X-Factor Log:
    http://tinyurl.com/lgqcfnv
    My Presurge Unleashed Sample Review:
    http://tinyurl.com/kdyt2on
    Muscle Pharm Hybrid N.O. Review:
    http://tinyurl.com/m5qtqv5
    Gaspari Superdrive Review:
    http://tinyurl.com/lsrhv8c

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It truly does not sound like your future will consist of figure competitions. How impressive does your husband look, that his opinions are the end all?

Mike
    ….

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    They aren't absolutely necessary but I find them very helpful with energy, building size and strength. That's what I take them for. Some things are hard to get from consuming meals alone.
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daniyal10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't really need to be sooo much worried about not being able to use supplements. Yes supplements do make it easier but they are not something that are ESSENTIAL. Like you don't really need 30g of protein right after your workout. You can eat a banana or two 30 mins before going to gym and it will provide you enough carbs for the workout. Drink low fat chocolate milk after workout. Provides enough protein and good amount of carbs too. Eat 300-400g of chicken or beef a day and you will reach your protein goal. Eat oats and 1 or 2 slices of bran bread with butter or peanut butter. Good amount of fruits and veggies and you will reach your carb requirements. Use brown rice. Supplements help you reach your requirements a bit more easier but good diet works.

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing in life is "necessary".
    You can still reach your goal without supplements, but it will take longer.
    Supplements won't turn you to a model, they will just fasten your results.

When I lost weight without fat burners in the past, it took me quite some time.
    Then I had another period losing weight in my life and used fat burners along with a good diet and results were quicker.

Supplements definitely help, but only if you follow a good workout+diet routine.
    If you're looking for weight loss supplements, you can get Green Tea Extracts of Bodybuilding, or you can simply drink 5 cups of green tea a day.
    If you're looking for a stimulant, Lipo-6 is the way to go.

Recommended supplements while losing weight are multivitamins and omega-3 supplements.
    Because when you eat in a caloric deficit you consume less calories = less vitamins & minerals = less healthy body = corrupted body = bad.

You don't need weight loss supplements if you have a really good workout and diet routine, just get your Opti-Women and omega-3 supplements.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your husband is partially right, but so are you.

Get your diet in order and explain to him that it can enhance your efforts but you understand that it won't do the work for you (though I'm gonna assume this isn't true)
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LinzKaye View Post
    They aren't absolutely necessary but I find them very helpful with energy, building size and strength. That's what I take them for. Some things are hard to get from consuming meals alone.
    Well said!

Mike
    ….

Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your husband is correct

fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Im assuming you want a fatburner.

Most dont work. There are some good ones out there, but most are marketing hype.
    Good to see a well respected company rep telling it like it is. In your opinion, what are the most effective fat burners in your opinion? I don't mean to hijack the thread, maybe OP can get some good advice from your post too.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fellfromthesun View Post
    Good to see a well respected company rep telling it like it is. In your opinion, what are the most effective fat burners in your opinion? I don't mean to hijack the thread, maybe OP can get some good advice from your post too.
    Genomyx has some good ones, PES has some good options, dexaprine XR is strong but works pretty well. Ive enjoyed red acid reborn, especially for the appetite suppression. I wish TTA was still around.

I cant recommend one of the best options tho, because altho it is safe...it isnt indicated for weightloss purposes. :/

Nothing will salvage a terrible diet tho.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.