xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question CON-CRET - Creatine (?)

Hi,

I've never used Creatine before, but definitely want to try it.
    What are some good creatines out there?
    There's CON-CRET buy 2 get 1 free.
    All I see is CON-CRET creatine which has really good rates, but the price is pretty cheap.
    I'm concerned because usually prices reflect product's quality so... could it be shyt? Or does it really help?

I don't eat beefs so my creatine is minimal.
    What's the best creatine out there?

Thanks brothers!

--

EDIT :

Ok, I ordered ON Creatine.
    But then after ordering, I watched a video of the black twins, saying Creatine STOPS the gains COMPLETELY.
    They don't recommend it, they claim they didn't have any gains after taking it.

Also, do I need to cycle creatine or simply take 5g of it everyday without breaks?
    Last edited by xHiroko; 08-01-2013 at 03:51 AM.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stick with tried and true Creatine mono ...any brand will do..

Creatine HCL like con cret usually just helping with bloating problems...

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    Stick with tried and true Creatine mono ...any brand will do..

Creatine HCL like con cret usually just helping with bloating problems...
    Hi! thanks for replying!

Isn't it what it is supposed to do?
    Cause water retension to give more energy and build blocks of protein (?)

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine mono is what I use and it works. Why change something that is working right? I mean really when it comes to Creatine mono they are all the same. Pick one and just make sure you take 5gs a day. What are your goals?

Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    Creatine mono is what I use and it works. Why change something that is working right? I mean really when it comes to Creatine mono they are all the same. Pick one and just make sure you take 5gs a day. What are your goals?
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply (:
    My goal is to bulk, and I found creatine monohydrate by Optimum Nutrition, it has exactly 5g per serving.
    I don't understand the prices, they're just too good to be true, I thought creatines should cost so much more than what they are now...
    Are you sure they're not selling some placebo fake stuff? Prices are just amazing.
    Creatine in my country is a super rip off, probably 4x the price from bodybuilding.

So should I buy ON creatine?
    I'm gonna click "proceed to checkout"...
    Please reply

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ON is a reputable brand.....any brand will do.
    Mono is cheap thats why its carried by alot of different company's and is in alot of products....

ON is a reputable brand.....any brand will do.
    Mono is cheap thats why its carried by alot of different company's and is in alot of products....
    Ok I ordered a 114 day supply ON Creatine (5g - 600g).
    Now, when is the best time to take it?
    I've searched the internet and some people say to take it pre workout, I'm wondering if it matters.
    Does creatine boost energy or something? If not, what's the reason they take it pre workout?

jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jutte13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xHiroko View Post
    Ok I ordered a 114 day supply ON Creatine (5g - 600g).
    Now, when is the best time to take it?
    I've searched the internet and some people say to take it pre workout, I'm wondering if it matters.
    Does creatine boost energy or something? If not, what's the reason they take it pre workout?
    5 grams anytime of day, doesn't matter at all. drink at least a gallon of water a day to help out your liver, and to ensure the creatine can work properly. It provides maintanence to the ATP (gives your body the P part) which is what your body uses when muscles contract. Pre workout wakes you up so you feel awake, creatine gives you the energy to grind out those last 3 reps on each set. It also fills your muscles with water, so they look bigger.
    Honor the gods, love your woman, and defend your country.

Jay Cutler is without a doubt thee greatest natty bodybuilder of all time.

Originally Posted by jutte13 View Post
    5 grams anytime of day, doesn't matter at all. drink at least a gallon of water a day to help out your liver, and to ensure the creatine can work properly. It provides maintanence to the ATP (gives your body the P part) which is what your body uses when muscles contract. Pre workout wakes you up so you feel awake, creatine gives you the energy to grind out those last 3 reps on each set. It also fills your muscles with water, so they look bigger.
    Wow, I can't wait till I get it!!
    You definitely made me want to wait for it so bad!!

--

If it helps with the last 3 reps, why don't people use it instead of amino acids?
    They claim amino acids help you reach that one last rep, while Creatine helps you reach those last 3 reps!!

So should I take it pre-workout? Since it helps with the last 3 reps then I assume I should!
    What's the point taking it in the morning? Will it still have the effect of the last 3 reps even if it's been 5 hours after I take it?

It honestly doesn't matter what time of day you take it. There have been plenty of studies that prove so...

DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DonnieMega is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It might work better for you or it might not. Gotta try it first. Mono didn't work as well for me as con cret did.

It honestly doesn't matter what time of day you take it. There have been plenty of studies that prove so...
    Yeah, I believe you, not doubting.
    But the guy above said if I take it pre-workout it'll also help me get those last 3 reps!
    So the question is, can it also help with those last 3 reps even if it's been 5 hours after taking it?
    Cuz if the effect of energy disappears after awhile then better take it before a workout, right?

Also, how long does it take to notice the energy effect? Is it an instant effect or a built up effect?

Originally Posted by DonnieMega View Post
    It might work better for you or it might not. Gotta try it first. Mono didn't work as well for me as con cret did.
    Ahh, I see...
    I'm kinda scared and worried now...
    Worried about the time that MIGHT be wasted if it won't work for me.

your really not going to feel an instant energy from creatine....once you start taking it your body becomes saturated with creatine and taking a daily dose of 3-5g keeps your body saturated.

If anything you'll get a placebo effect from taking it preworkout...

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Army Veteran, OEF.

your really not going to feel an instant energy from creatine....once you start taking it your body becomes saturated with creatine and taking a daily dose of 3-5g keeps your body saturated.

Mhmm, I see now.
    Btw, what does "saturated" mean?
    Like getting used to it?

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    OH MAN! I WISH YOU TOLD ME THAT EARLIER LOL.

--

I watched a video of the black twins, saying Creatine STOPS the gains COMPLETELY.
    They don't recommend it, they claim they didn't have any gains after taking it.

Also, do I need to cycle creatine or simply take 5g of it everyday without breaks?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

This. Creatine has no acute effects on strength.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    This. Creatine has no acute effects on strength.
    So what's creatine good for?
    If it only retain water in your muscle and then you lose it when you stop taking it, what's the point having it?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xHiroko View Post
    So what's creatine good for?
    If it only retain water in your muscle and then you lose it when you stop taking it, what's the point having it?
    Increasing availability of ATP.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Increasing availability of ATP.
    ATP is the energy, isn't it?

I think you have some misconceptions and high expectations with creatine which unfortunately will have you feeling felt down once you start using it based on those expectations.
    But it's a simple and effective ingredient. try to do some more research on and looking for scientific facts instead of hearsay

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you have some misconceptions and high expectations with creatine which unfortunately will have you feeling felt down once you start using it based on those expectations.
    But it's a simple and effective ingredient. try to do some more research on and looking for scientific facts instead of hearsay
    This entirely.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with above, its not magic. But its a great supplement that many people swear by.

Stick with mono, 3-5 grams per day, everyday, no loading, no cycling.

If you choose to go the HCl route in the future you should look into CreaCore, best HCl value out there and actually on B1G1 right now.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And yet another example of why the twins are idiots.