Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    A couple suggestions....

ESP to prep the surface then spray paint (http://www.paintaccess.com.au/produc...y-surface-prep).

or

Something like tautflex which is a flexible paint used to paint canvas blinds and the like (http://www.viponds.com.au/tautflex.htm)

Given they are rubber then I think the tautflex would be a better option as it would have some give and be less likely to chip.
    The tautflex chemical is made for vinyl and I'm sure vinyl is more porous than the rubber on the steel in its molded state. I think the issue I'm going to run into is I'm sure they colored the rubber before it is bonded to the steel and it losses its porosity as its stretched. I'm thinking it might need to be stained with a chemical rather than painted on top of the rubber. I could be wrong.
    Long live Slim

ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) ygohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't you know, pink is the new black. I'd try harder explaining to Ivanko whats up with your plates. Send them photos of both your sets and explain that you are considering re-painting the pink ones. I don't think anyone can disagree that your plates are not the red color that was advertised.

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ygohome View Post
    Didn't you know, pink is the new black. I'd try harder explaining to Ivanko whats up with your plates. Send them photos of both your sets and explain that you are considering re-painting the pink ones. I don't think anyone can disagree that your plates are not the red color that was advertised.
    I guess I could give them another try. I've waited this long I guess I wouldn't hurt to ask before I start a big dye/paint job on these...
    Long live Slim

hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50) hypertek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try some automotive interior vinyl spray paints.
    http://www.amazon.com/VHT-SP962-Viny.../dp/B00296D22Q
    My All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146550893

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slimneverdies View Post
    The tautflex chemical is made for vinyl and I'm sure vinyl is more porous than the rubber on the steel in its molded state. I think the issue I'm going to run into is I'm sure they colored the rubber before it is bonded to the steel and it losses its porosity as its stretched. I'm thinking it might need to be stained with a chemical rather than painted on top of the rubber. I could be wrong.
    A black wood stain may work. You may need to let them soak in a bucket or something though so they dye evenly. At least if you try and stain it first and it doesn't work you can always try paint on top.

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would second the RIT dye suggestion. You can find it at JoAnn's or Hancock's fabric stores, Michael's craft store, or even WalMart if your local store has a craft section.
    Aaron Bennett
    Denver Harlequins Rugby
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #29 -!!!---!!!-