Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Suggestions on pink plates

Bare with me fellas, I know Im just being a little anal but I would love to make these plates red instead of the pink color that I have. I already brought this up to Vinko a few years back when I bought them brand new and I kinda just settled with the notion that these plates are pink instead of red. I dont know how some of the others I've seen seem to be more red than mine but I would love any suggestions you guys have on making them red. They are covered in a rubber compound so I take it paint wouldnt stick no matter how'd I prep it. I tried the leather and vinyl conditioner with that just making them a shiny pink lol.

Whats really bothering me is that I have sold a lot of my old equipment to make room for the equipment that Im making for myself and the plan is to have most of it red and copper. I would love to have the plates a deep rich red like they have on all the advertised pics. Nothing against Ivanko cause even after this big purchase of 14 pink plates Im still a loyal Ivanko customer.

This is really a question for all the MacGyver's out there that always have an answer for you. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Slim

Heres a pic of them next to something red, If I had the flash on you could really see the pink

Long live Slim

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it makes you feel better, I think they look more of an orange then pink. Sorry I can't be of more use then that. :shrug:
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol Protien, yeah they look orange on photos for some reason. In a well lit area they are very pink. I get a lot of questions why I bought pink plates. Now that I take them outside on the sleds I'm really starting to wonder what I can do to them. My red gym in the making would really stand out with red and copper Ivankos
    Long live Slim

BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Soak them in a red dye, hang dry, clearcoat.

BigNickle, Sounds to easy man!! Any specific type of dye and clear???
    Long live Slim

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slimneverdies View Post
    BigNickle, Sounds to easy man!! Any specific type of dye and clear???

I don't know if would work on those plates, but RIT cloth dye is cheap, easy to find, and permanent.

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103239
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully they don't look this bad..

btw, most people would call those shoes orange'ish red in person so those are some REALLY pink plates.

Sorry I have no good ideas to get them back to red.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I don't know if would work on those plates, but RIT cloth dye is cheap, easy to find, and permanent.

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103239
    Thanks. Im willing to try anything

Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    Hopefully they don't look this bad..

btw, most people would call those shoes orange'ish red in person so those are some REALLY pink plates.

Sorry I have no good ideas to get them back to red.
    When I first got them I thought it was just some chalky residue that was on each plate. I figured I'd just wash them an eventually they would reveal a red plate. His are ultr dirty so we couldnt really tell what color his would be in that video but you know its not red. I've babied the hell out of mine and they dont look any different than they did when I first got them.

First day when they were delivered

Two years ago str8 out the box
    Long live Slim

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pink plates could be a collector's item. If they're really pink. Elliot's Ivankos are so faded, don't really strike me as gay pink. But he likes to work out in actually pink shorts so you can compare.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

The second pic was of the ones I bought off clearance and they were more red then the brand new ones.
    Long live Slim

Originally Posted by Detrus View Post
    Pink plates could be a collector's item. If they're really pink. Elliot's Ivankos are so faded, don't really strike me as gay pink. But he likes to work out in actually pink shorts so you can compare.
    LOL. I guess whatever floats his boat. Me on the other hand am determined to find a way to make these red.
    Long live Slim

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Find out exactly what they are covered with and buy the appropriate dye. There are dyes for most types of plastic, rubber, and vinyl.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought RIT dyes required very hot water. I looked on the website to check and it says 140F. That's not as bad as I thought but I'd still be a little bit concerned about damaging the rubber coating on the plates. http://www.ritdye.com/dyeing-techniques/tips-success

I don't think it would bother me and I'd just leave them alone... but it's easy to say since they aren't actually my plates.

...alternatively, you could paint everything else pink so that it matches.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, I remember when you bought these and the first day you posted about it.

Did you ask Ivanko what they recommend? But I totally understand you want red. I was kind of picky too I wanted Mars Red, one store only offered Cardinal Red, hahah. Now I dont really care.

I think the plates should be red like you saw advertised...maybe ask the company for an exchange with some more red plates? They are a professional company I dont think they would nickel and dime you over exchanging plates even with some used ones. Id ask.

This is red - not pink. Im looking at this pic with a ThinkPad with a premium FlexView screen, and Im sure its red.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can you take a picture in daylight with one of the pink plates and something's that deep red? it'd be interested to see just how pink they are
    ...other than that, no ideas to help, sorry.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about some food dye.I use it for arrows and it works well.Should be ok for plastic,just test on a small area,let dry overnight and see what you reckon.Cheap too.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With everyone talking about dyes, you may also want to check out leather dye. That stuff is really strong. The brand I use on my leatherwork is by a company called Fiebings. Like Sampson said, a small test spot on an inconspicuous area could tell you if it'll work or not.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they look more orange to me. i tried to match the paint on my walls since i didn't know what color yellow and under twirly lights it looks right, but under dayllight it looks more greenish. maybe you could try different lighting and see if it makes a difference?

ps why is that guy in the video dropping the bar? these aren't bumper plates correct? o_O
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    they look more orange to me.
    My guess is that his camera's white balance is a bit off, which is why they look orange in the photos.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

[QUOTE=Accutron;1013723043]Bro, I remember when you bought these and the first day you posted about it.

Did you ask Ivanko what they recommend? But I totally understand you want red. I was kind of picky too I wanted Mars Red, one store only offered Cardinal Red, hahah. Now I dont really care.

I think the plates should be red like you saw advertised...maybe ask the company for an exchange with some more red plates? They are a professional company I dont think they would nickel and dime you over exchanging plates even with some used ones. Id ask.

This is red - not pink. Im looking at this pic with a ThinkPad with a premium FlexView screen, and Im sure its red.

I spoke with them maybe twice about it and the answer I received was nothing short of "are you sure they arent just different shades of red and from their experience they will not get any darker". I wish they would take these and swap them for some plates like the one in the picture but I highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    can you take a picture in daylight with one of the pink plates and something's that deep red? it'd be interested to see just how pink they are
    ...other than that, no ideas to help, sorry.
    I took the pics I have with my iphone but I'll grab a few plates and take them outside in the afternoon. I wouldn't be to unhappy if they were a light color red but they are definitely pink. Everyone has the same question "whats with the pink weights" so i know its not just in my mind. Tho its a few years before I turn 40 so I might be going color blind lol

I think you guys gave me an idea with all this talk about dye. Maybe I'll take one to a upholstery shop and see what they have since they do vinyl and rubber interiors.

You guys have to tell me how to use the reps system. I need to show some love for all the help...
    Long live Slim

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In my experience it helps if you ask them a few times and press the issue. Maybe call back several times, and email several times.

Maybe someone in the Ivanko Crew has a direct email to someone or a few different people at Ivanko. Pink plates would suck, I know people are really picky about gym equipment, thats why companies offer so many different pad colors and frame color options, so customers can get exactly what they want.

Plus you bought new so thats some serious $ if you arent happy.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=slimneverdies;1013854993]

I think you guys gave me an idea with all this talk about dye. Maybe I'll take one to a upholstery shop and see what they have since they do vinyl and rubber interiors.[QUOTE]

Pretty good idea

You guys have to tell me how to use the reps system. I need to show some love for all the help...
    Everytime you see one of my posts,click on the "scale" under my AVI/info. Then click the top option "I approve". Keep coming back to my posts and try everytime. Forever.

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    In my experience it helps if you ask them a few times and press the issue. Maybe call back several times, and email several times.

Maybe someone in the Ivanko Crew has a direct email to someone or a few different people at Ivanko. Pink plates would suck, I know people are really picky about gym equipment, thats why companies offer so many different pad colors and frame color options, so customers can get exactly what they want.

Plus you bought new so thats some serious $ if you arent happy.
    Honestly I was being a rookie at this when I tried to resolve this issue at first. After speaking about it candidly on this forum mostly I was under the impression I was overreacting and after speaking to the companies rep I figured it was just me. So im not really the combative sort so I kinda just let it go but always a little unhappy with plates but if they were metal I could easily fix with some paint and carry on. 2 years later, Im not expecting anything from them even after such a large purchase has gone a little sour. Lesson to me is that I always have to see pictures of any purchase online. Honestly I would have been happier with the metal plates after this ordeal and just painted them red.

Pic of them next to a few different shades of red and the oranges of orange a home depot bucket

Long live Slim

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by slimneverdies View Post
    It's definitely a different shade of red and, depending on the light, it might even look pink.

I'm wondering if a dark shoe polish might be used to deepen the tone somewhat. (This sort of goes along with the dye idea...)

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    It's definitely a different shade of red and, depending on the light, it might even look pink.

I'm wondering if a dark shoe polish might be used to deepen the tone somewhat. (This sort of goes along with the dye idea...)
    They only look a shade light shade of red in the pics but in person they are pink as pink can get. If I actually owned something pink I would be able to compare them. Like I said, I am getting old

Yeah, I'm willing to try anything. I think I have time this weekend to stop somewhere to see what can be done.
    Long live Slim

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why don't you remove the covering altogether and you'll have standard revolvers. IMO that would be better than pink plates lol
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Why don't you remove the covering altogether and you'll have standard revolvers. IMO that would be better than pink plates lol
    No he won't, Ivanko makes a different cast for rubber plates.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

I'm not sure what's under there. I'm thinking it's different from the not coated version. The letters are raised on the regular version and the letters are sunk in on the rubber version. I'd hate to take them apart and find something that doesn't quite look like a ivanko plate. I really like the rubber version and would really be upset if I paid the amount I did for metal versions vs the ones I have.

I actually passed up on a offer before i bought mine about 200 miles north at a college that had 20 of the metal 45's for $1400.
    Last edited by slimneverdies; 01-22-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: They also had other equipment with the deal to
    Long live Slim

I think the weight would change somewhat. The covering doesn't add a lot of weight, but it does add something. Also, the metal skeleton might not look as nice as standard revolvers. I.e. they may set aside the ones with noticeable defects to be covered. I'm only guessing here, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A couple suggestions....

ESP to prep the surface then spray paint (http://www.paintaccess.com.au/produc...y-surface-prep).

or

Something like tautflex which is a flexible paint used to paint canvas blinds and the like (http://www.viponds.com.au/tautflex.htm)

Given they are rubber then I think the tautflex would be a better option as it would have some give and be less likely to chip.