Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

12 weeks until very first Physique Compeititon ! Whoop!

Hey fellow physique enthusiasts! To begin with, Im 23 yrs old, Im a full time student , a Real Estate agent and an aspiring physique competitor. My grandfather got me into fitness , as he was into bodybuilding while I was a young child. Sad thing was, compared to my other family members I was verrrrrrry skinny. On the ectomorph end. They were all football players, I was the swimmer/cross country runner. I've always had a hard time gaining up until now really. I put on some weight over the last 2 years, but thats a long story in itself.

Short story, I went into the military for a certain job that was highly related to physical and mental toughness. Went from a lean, triathlete body of 165lb to a bulky (for me 185lb roughly in about a year. I ended up having 2 heart surgeries and was dropped from my program because of it. I went from 185-155 in two months. Bounced back, ended up hitting 195, and have been trying to bulk since then.
    I've always wanted to compete in a physique competition like my gpa, but I never felt like I was really good enough. During December of 2012, I hit 202lb and was very proud! So I decided I may look into an amateur physique competition just for ****s and grins! Found one on June 22, so I decided to start cutting ! Man.. I faillllllllled at figuring out my diet and didn't get a solid plan going up until about mid February. Don't judge, but if anyone knows who Zyzz is, his bodybuilding guide kind've spelled it out for me in a way. Lame but hey, hes a sick ****! Anyways heres my beginning stats :

Beginning stats

Height - 5'11"
    Weight - 195 lbs
    Body fat - 16.4% (calipers done by personal trainer)

In the beginning, I had NO CLUE what I was doing as far as nutrition goes. I couldn't fully grasp the concept and some really strange things started happening once I did weight wise. Big changes...

As of Friday, March 21, 2013,

Weight - 206.4 lb
    Body Fat - 9.3% (calipers done by 3 different personal trainers)

So apparently a healthy diet and supps made me gain like a mad man since December. As of today, I've noticed Im more veiny, my abs are starting to be a little more defined and my strength is off the walls compared to before. On a daily basis, I have either clients or classmates ask me if Im juicing. Its kind've flattering in a weird way to be honest lol :P

My Goal (June 22, 2013)

Weight - 195-205lbs
    Body Fat - 5-6% (Contest only, dont want to stay that low)

I will post a few pics on here, kind've nervous haha so don't bash me to hard! Im open for tips and suggestions for sure ! Not too sure if the pic uploads will work the first time either lol

edit - i need 47 more posts before im eligible to post pictures... wowwwww