roycetomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking i'm new here and need some help. any advice on how to get ripped like this?

that's me in the first two photos. i would like some advice on how i can transform my body and look like the guy in the third pic. i haven't lifted a day in my life and i don't know anything about proper nutrition but i do want to learn. can you give me some advice on what type of workouts to do and how many reps? i want to reach that guy's form and maintain it and not add any more mass. also, i was thinking about buying insanity work out and do that instead of the gym. what do you guys think?

thanks for your help
    Attached Images

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lift, eat, sleep n repeat.
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would recommend reading the stickies in this section and the nutrition section

PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PushPullGain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JakOz View Post
    Lift, eat, sleep n repeat.
    What JakOz said, but lift PROPERLY AND CONSISTENTLY, eat PROPERLY, and sleep LOTS. consistency is key

Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Solubus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Continue on the path you're on with faith in the Lord. Continue to pray. God will take care of the rest.

Dustin864 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    READ and Never be afraid to get advise
    on here. Bust your Ass I never have either but today is the day so keep your head up and do it

Good luck
    Nothing but RESPECT to this website and the Brahs.