Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000) Getbig831 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My Long-Term goals are to live a happy and active lifestyle for the rest of my life. As good as its been, I really can't wait to be done with college. It gets hard trying to eat right, exercise, keep up with work as well as school work and attend class all while trying to maintain a social life. Not only that but I will have more of a set schedule and be able to do more things I want with my free time. Being healthy and fit isn't a moment in time, its a lifestyle. I truly want to live a fulfilled life, and if im not fit it will be hard to accomplish a lot of things I want to do in life. By staying active and healthy I can help ensure that I will be able to one day have children and be able to keep up with them as well. I love this quote by the Dalai Lama:

My biggest long term goal is to live a fulfilling, active and balanced life.

My Short-Term goals are to get stronger, get more muscular and get less fat. I have always been into exercising and staying in shape but I still am not satisfied. Last time I was measured I was at 12.6% body fat and Id like to get that down to around 10% before the summer. I also want to gain a few pounds of muscle in order to help me tone up and increase my metabolism. I plan on doing this by eating plenty of veggies, whole wheat and lean proteins. This week I will lift heavy objects multiply times followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio. Im hoping with the proper nutrition/supplementation, training, and rest I will continue forward progress and get that much closer to where I wanna be.

xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TPAYNTER View Post

What are your long-term and short-term fitness related goals(be specific)? And what are you doing this week to ensure you meet those goals?

This week we will be giving away FIVE tubs of Performance Protein.

Long term I want to gett my bf to 10% or lower! I estimate right now at 12-14. I have a torn ACL so right now I'm also trying l get my legs as strong as possible because I plan to have surgery in July or so. From there it's going to be a struggle to keep workouts on track and get ROM back in my knee. Ill be out of lower body exercises for around 3-6 months. I have been here before so I have an idea of what to expect.

Short term i just want to be better and work harder than I did yesterday.

This week i have prepped a few meals for the week. Taking advantage of a fat burner and just pushing my self every workout!

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My long term goal is to become a police officer before I'm 31 years old and be able to rock the uniform like Ronnie did

I made a promise to myself that I would never allow myself to become a fat kid again. Few years back I was taking a shower and I could barely see my junk. That was the scariest moment of my life. I was thinking to myself, "holy ****, I became THAT guy!" I than got myself the p90x program because I was too ashamed to go to the gym that I went for years looking like a skinny kid that ate barrel. I dropped 16 pounds after 3 months of p90x and vouched to never get like that again. And I haven't but that is just the start. I want to be come the police officer that little kids look up to when see coming to the schools to do a speech, the kind of cop they can count on and feel protected. Not the cop that looks like

I want to grow old and be the dad that every kid imagines their father to be, a super hero, my grand kids too, I want to dress up as Santa Clause one day to my grand kids but looking like Andreas

I want to be the envy of all dad and grandpa's. I want to be as healthy as I can till I can't barely walk but still when I get a hold of the pull up bar I'll be able to bust out more reps than the younger guys.

My short term goal is to get a 2 mile run under 17 minutes for boot camp later in a few months. Eating healthy, working out and keeping a good head through all the whole working out to lose weight or gain muscle is 'easy' but running is no joke! And I'm still struggling with that but I'm doing my best every other day at the treadmill in my gym to get my timing right. I'm still 7 minutes over but I'm getting there. And once I get there I will want more, I will want 5k under 30 minutes.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000)

What are your long-term and short-term fitness related goals(be specific)? And what are you doing this week to ensure you meet those goals?

great question and mmmmmm protein

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    My long term goal is to become a police officer before I'm 31 years old and be able to rock the uniform like Ronnie did

I made a promise to myself that I would never allow myself to become a fat kid again. Few years back I was taking a shower and I could barely see my junk. That was the scariest moment of my life. I was thinking to myself, "holy ****, I became THAT guy!" I than got myself the p90x program because I was too ashamed to go to the gym that I went for years looking like a skinny kid that ate barrel. I dropped 16 pounds after 3 months of p90x and vouched to never get like that again. And I haven't but that is just the start. I want to be come the police officer that little kids look up to when see coming to the schools to do a speech, the kind of cop they can count on and feel protected. Not the cop that looks like

I want to grow old and be the dad that every kid imagines their father to be, a super hero, my grand kids too, I want to dress up as Santa Clause one day to my grand kids but looking like Andreas

I want to be the envy of all dad and grandpa's. I want to be as healthy as I can till I can't barely walk but still when I get a hold of the pull up bar I'll be able to bust out more reps than the younger guys.

My short term goal is to get a 2 mile run under 17 minutes for boot camp later in a few months. Eating healthy, working out and keeping a good head through all the whole working out to lose weight or gain muscle is 'easy' but running is no joke! And I'm still struggling with that but I'm doing my best every other day at the treadmill in my gym to get my timing right. I'm still 7 minutes over but I'm getting there. And once I get there I will want more, I will want 5k under 30 minutes.
    dam i never saw this dude b4 holy crap haha

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome entries so far. I'll also post my goals just for fun and to be held responsible.

Short term- my short term goal is to cut down to 10-12% body fat. I'm currently at about 22% this is unacceptable. This will take time as I want to lose this weight slowly as to not lose much strength or muscle mass. I believe this is going to a great deal of time to accomplish but I am dedicated to transforming and will stick with it.

Long term- my long goal is to compete in raw powerlifting at a lean (~12% bf) 198 pounds. My goal lifts are a 455 bench, 610 pound deadlift, and a 520 pound squat. This goal will take a lifetime dedication to training and nutrition.

This week I am working towards my goals by training my big three lifts, and by eating at approximately a 500 calorie deficit with 190 grams of protein a day and below 150 grams of carbs. At the end of the week I hope to be 1-2 pound lighter than I was yesterday.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow awesome question this week T!

Good luck to those lucky winners who will get to try out our awesome protein!!

Need more entries, easy questions here all!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome entries so far. I'll also post my goals just for fun and to be held responsible.

Short term- my short term goal is to cut down to 10-12% body fat. I'm currently at about 22% this is unacceptable. This will take time as I want to lose this weight slowly as to not lose much strength or muscle mass. I believe this is going to a great deal of time to accomplish but I am dedicated to transforming and will stick with it.

Long term- my long goal is to compete in raw powerlifting at a lean (~12% bf) 198 pounds. My goal lifts are a 455 bench, 610 pound deadlift, and a 520 pound squat. This goal will take a lifetime dedication to training and nutrition.

This week I am working towards my goals by training my big three lifts, and by eating at approximately a 500 calorie deficit with 190 grams of protein a day and below 150 grams of carbs. At the end of the week I hope to be 1-2 pound lighter than I was yesterday.

If I can ever lift that much, I will die a happy man.
    Canadian LEO

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    dam i never saw this dude b4 holy crap haha
    Andreas has been training since the 60s. He trained with all the big names from the past. You never seen his photos of people saying he is the true Santa Clause?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok in on the fun

Short Term goal: My primary goal, get shredded by beginning of summer this year once and for all, get down to 6-7% bodyfat. My secondary goal, maintain/keep strength gains through progressive overload. Doing this all by staying the Natty route.

Long Term goals: My primary long term goal, lean bulk back to weight at 225-230 lbs. with a bf% of 6-7%. My secondary goal, demolished all my existing PR's and without getting injured while maintaining that low bf%. Doing it all by staying the Natty route. My ultimate goal, Own my own fitness company and help others reach their fitness goals no matter what it may be! I feel like it's my way of giving back to the sport and community that we all love.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Short term goal: Drop down to around 170-175 lbs @ 10% BF. For once in my life be able to see my abs for the summer would be great. It's more of a personal goal then anything else and if I can achieve such a goal, perhaps I will enter my first contest afterwards. I also plan on raising the Big 3 lifts at the same time so I really need to have my diet on check but so far, it's working as I raised my Bench PR yesterday!

Long term: Stay fit until I am old! Be able to follow my kids anywhere they want to go. I hate seeing unhealthy parents not being able to keep up with their kids energy level. I don't want to be one of them. Seeing how I have a desk job, I see all the 40yo+ people around me and what it can do, this alone pushes me to keep working hard in the gym. Physic wise, I would really like to hit that 180-185lbs @ 8% BF which is my overall goal physic long term.

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    received my shirt, wrist band and BRX today! The photo sucks (sorry) and the shirt still needs to be washed.... but here it is!

Attached Images
    Canadian LEO

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    received my shirt, wrist band and BRX today! The photo sucks (sorry) and the shirt still needs to be washed.... but here it is!

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5418873&stc=1&d=136129 2167[img]
    Awesome bro! Enjoy it man. IN4 lifting vids wearing FF stuff
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Short term fitness goals:
    * This week - make sure that I eat all the calories I need to eat and hit all the workouts I need to do. I have a food list on my fridge that helps me prepare food and know the macro breakdown so I can just grab and go (but I do need to go to the grocery), and I have all the workouts in my routine written out and photographed in my phone so I can just go and check my set/rep breakdown when I'm at the gym.
    * This month - I'm bulking as of Feb. 4th, and I am already up about 2 lbs, so by the end of February I'm hoping to gain about another 2 lbs or so with minimal fat gain. I'm eating and working just like I should and if I do everything that I should I will get there.
    * The next three months - I'm enrolled in the Dymatize 100K Transformation Challenge, with my end date being April 15th, so I hope to keep my current progress through April (which extrapolating my current progress means I should be up around 10 more lbs hopefully) and to submit my pictures and hopefully place somewhere in the top for the bulking category.

Long term fitness goals:
    * The next six months - I'm going to keep my current routine but change it up, and probably after 12 weeks on the current hypertrophy route I will take a deload week (same moves just super light weight) then switch it to strength mode (so keep the moves but flip the sets/reps so instead of 3 sets of 10-12, 10-12 sets of 3).
    * The next year - I'm hoping to pack on 40-50 lbs while maintaing >10% bf (hopefully getting down to 6-7% bf) by the end of this year (noob gains), after my routine I might try another routine like PHAT or something.
    * Over my life - I hope to live a healthy and productive life, getting into better and better shape hopefully looking like Santa McBuffBeard that BBB posted when I'm his age =p

Other various short term goals:
    * Keep up my grades in school
    * Successfully transfer schools
    * Get a car
    * Get a job
    * Establish peace in the Middle East =p

Cool prize this week, and love the Dalai Lama quote GetBig
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My short term goal is to do good at the steel valley classic in august and long term is to keep growing and see how far I can take my body with this
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

I don't even do calves. THEjuggernaut76's Avatar
    THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000)

my short term goal is to cut down to 250 by the beginning of summer. I haven't been that light in about 6 years. Getting multiple injuries while playing football in college (torn acl, torn labrum in each shoulder, 2 herniated discs) it was EASY to put on BAD weight. I want to get rid of this weight (currently 295, lost 20 lbs already) and keep it off. This week i am stepping down my daily calorie intake, so I need to hit my macros and keep the cals down!

long term is to weigh around 225 or lighter and reform my diet forever. No reason to be as big as i am now. Looking at my health as I get older (family history of heart disease, high BP, high cholesterol, everything else bad), i must get healthy and stay healthy. LIFE STYLE CHANGES
    January 2013: 325lbs
    Current Weight: 259lbs

*Current Logs*
    none

*Completed Logs*
    AppNut 8 Week Transformation Challenge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160145591
    Universal Red Hot Mini-Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159631661
    CL's White Flood Reborn: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153846651

Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    My short term goal is to do good at the steel valley classic in august and long term is to keep growing and see how far I can take my body with this
    Good luck bro!!

My short term goal: not be embarassed to take shirt off at beach this summer and not crash my bike like last summer
    Canadian LEO

V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50) V3x will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Long term goals- Throughout my life I've always idolized people like Arnold, and Larry Scott. they've motivated me to hit the gym, and since the age of 15 I've been giving it my all. My long term goal is to achieve a physique that isn't to big yet the right symmetrical proportions. Week after week I go all in giving it my all in an attempt to achieve this goal.

Short Term goals- Right now I plan to take working out one day at a time. To make my long term goal a reality I must take one step at time. My short term goal is to reach my calories for the day, and hit my Macros. I ensure that by taking my supplements, and Eating correctly. I won't say i never miss a workout, but I've been consistent all my life, and my schedule allows me to hit the gym 5 days a week without a problem.

I'm giving it my all to make my dreams a reality, and I hope i get chosen this week!

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Andreas has been training since the 60s. He trained with all the big names from the past. You never seen his photos of people saying he is the true Santa Clause?
    Nopethat dude is pretty sick

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Awesome thanks for the pic man!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Awesome bro! Enjoy it man. IN4 lifting vids wearing FF stuff
    yeah, listen to Audie!
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jump on this chance to win Perfomance Protein guys. I just enjoyed a nice shake myself with a few grams of creatine mono added.
    1962 Raw W/O Wraps Total @296
    Squat: 705.6
    Bench: 523.6
    Deadlift: 733

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    ooo yeaaa budddy. good convos. great entries. i like the first one. Dude is grinding with school and life yet still gymming it.

my short term - 300lb bench press. im at 280 now unassisted.

long term..in 3-4 years im looking to do a show. im on pace to do so. thought summer kills me with baseball training.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

long term: reach my genetic potential and maintain that at a fairly lean bf % while keeping up with optimal overall health and assisting whoever else i can
    short term:crush layne norton's PHAT program and come out with some size and extreme strength gains. Also in the middle of a cut. Looking to go from 250 to 220 (at 229 now)

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've still got a little while before i can have the chance of winning again, but ill still be back later to participate!
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Wow almost didn't recognize you with as shirt on! lol

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Nopethat dude is pretty sick
    He is a monster!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Wow almost didn't recognize you with as shirt on! lol

He is a monster!
    he looks like one of the greek gods lol

karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000)

ur week sounds like mine

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck bro!!

My short term goal: not be embarassed to take shirt off at beach this summer and not crash my bike like last summer
    Thanks man, did the same show last year with the guy who taught me to compete and were both doing it again this year. Good luck to you to boss, I know what its like to be a little to self conscious.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Lightbulb

Forgot to post pics of this! The shirt is under a huge pile of clothes that needs to be washed lol so ill take a pic of that in a few days after I do the laundry. Thanks again TPAYNTER, Tom70 and Force Factor!!
    Attached Images

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    With protein on the line I expected many more apps; allez mes amis! (Come on my friends!). The week is almost at it's finish!