Thread: dumbell racks

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

dumbell racks

when i go in to a gym and i see weights on the floor. the weights not put back in order it really does get on my wick.

So a question to you personal trainers or people that work in gyms.

Do you like to take care with how the dumbells, weights for the bars are left and put things back in order through the day. if so i salute you

Nothing i hate more than spending 2 minutes staring at a rack trying to find the weight i need

CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CDE25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This bothers me as well. I always put the weights/equipment back in its proper place when completed. If I go to use a piece of equipment and it still has weights on it/out I re-rack those too.