mumgettingfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry 1200 calorie plan please help

Hi everyone my name is Lucy i am new here i was neededing some help and advice if possible. I will try cut the story short. First off i am from Australia so any advice given related to food or weight please use kg or foods we have here anyway,

I am a mother of two kids 5 and 6 before i had my children i was a small size 6 AU that is the smallest from what i know i had the flat stomach no love handles nothing i never worked out did not need to i just drank water all the time and never ate junk but never tracked what i was eating and this worked fine with me with no problems.
    I had my first child in 2006 and the weight pretty much fell off right after i had him lucky me i was back in my size 6 the day i gave birth. I then fell pregnant again in 2007 i was not so lucky with him i gave birth and could not fit into my size 6 i could not understand why the weight never fell off.
    I ended up with the muffin top as people may call it the big buldge at the front that makes u look pregnant and love handles OMG.
    I have never ever been big so to me this was just bull from 2007 i have beeen on and off diets and then i gave up pretty much in 2011 and gained a coca cola habbit i litreally got addicted to the drink no matter what i could not stop drinking it. I always had a can a day it is only until now i have really stopped drinking it and trying to drink as much water as i can.

I use a tracking system called myfitnesspal to track what i eat at the moment i stick to under 1200 calories because thats what everyones telling me to do and to stick at i know this is very low. I have also started walkig on my treadmill for 30mins a day. I still find i have no energy im hungry most of the time. I am on weight watches were i have the frozen lunch and frozen dinner only because i litreally dont know what to eat that would be good for me.

I read everywere this is good for u this is bad for you so there for i got no clue anymore i am here today to get that type of advice maybe some smaple meal plans but stuff that would not be really costly as i am amother i cant afford the great foods. I also have a problem with milk i cant tolerate it well and usually use organic soy milk if i need to make anything with milk.

Im not here to get a 6pack or anything i just want a nice toned stomach with no love handles etc as u can see from my pic taken a week ago i have a bump that i can not get rid of.
    exereice advice?
    food advice?
    meal plans etc?

Thank you all so much for your help

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey! Head over the the Nutrition section and start reading through the stickies,

It doesn't really matter what foods you eat over here, what matters is consuming the right amount of calories to drop weight or gain weight... Hitting the sufficient amount of macros, protein, fat etc....

If all you want to do is drop some KG, Count calories you eat and track your weight weekly

If your starting with 1200 as a starting point, hit 1200 for 2 weeks, if you stay the same, drop 100 or 200, if your dropping to much weight, bump them up abit

Again, it does not matter what them calories come from, enjoy foods you like

The same 1 calorie that is in a salad is the same 1 calorie that is in a delicious beef burger!

Good Luck :d
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

Thanks i was just hopeing i would get alot more repsonses thats all

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mumgettingfit View Post
    Thanks i was just hopeing i would get alot more repsonses thats all
    - Lift heavy weights in the gym
    - Eat less (enough to lose 1-2lb/week)
    - I would stop drinking soda (at least switch to diet soda).. hard to diet when you drink bunch of empty calories
    - It is not about what you eat, but how much you eat
    - Walking on a treadmill for 30 minutes is fine of course, but you burn minuscule amount of calories doing that (just FYI)

Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nicklyne View Post
    Hey! Head over the the Nutrition section and start reading through the stickies,

If your starting with 1200 as a starting point, hit 1200 for 2 weeks, if you stay the same, drop 100 or 200, if your dropping to much weight, bump them up abit

Again, it does not matter what them calories come from, enjoy foods you like
    Umm No, just No.

OP: I suggest upping your calories to around 1,500, with good clean food like: lean beef, grilled chicken, veges, little fruit, whey, or even go on a keto diet. Once you are on track with your diet, start doing more cardio like HIIT & incorporate light weight lifting for better results. Walking the first few weeks for weight loss is good, but you need to be challenging your body if you really want to see results.

If you start depriving your body food by only eating 1,200 calories, yes you will lose little weight at first, but you are really only hurting your chances for long term results because you are doing it wrong. Do it right the first time, so you don't have to come back to this website 5 years later with the same post.

Also stay away from slimfast, weight watches, and dumb tv shows that promise fast results. All these products are just scams to waste your money, and don't give you long term results because if they did these companies wouldn't be making money. Anything you need to know is basically free on bb.com, so take advice from people on here not people trying to take your money. Every time you want to put something in your mouth ask yourself this:

- Is this fresh food, or is it prepackaged?
    - Would that bodybuilder or fitness women eat this?
    - Do you I want amazing results, or do I want to look like a fat girl who lost weight?
    - Is eating this really a good idea if it's going to hurt my goals for the future?
    Last edited by Thrqne; 01-22-2013 at 08:04 PM.
    My Weight Loss Journey:
    Started On Feb 2012: 310 Pounds

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thrqne View Post
    Umm No, just No.

how the **** is that bad advice? its an example of how to be in a deficit and drop weight you fool!!

"clean food like: lean beef, grilled chicken, veges, little fruit, whey, or even go on a keto diet. Once you are on track with your diet, start doing more cardio like HIIT "

i dont know how you dare....

Your saying stay away from publications such as diets and fitness people who show of abs with results in 12 weeks..

"- Would that bodybuilder or fitness women eat this? " ... well as all bodybuilders are sponsored by corporate companies... do you really think their going to say they still eat foods they enjoy and not just eating whey shakes, protein and complex carbs... You have just gone back on what you said in the first place about not listening to all these quick results..

You need to have a look about the advice YOUR giving people before you start negging!

Idiot!

edit: forgot to say, go to your broscience with your clean foods and do one!
    Last edited by nicklyne; 01-23-2013 at 02:15 AM. Reason: forgot to add this..
    I REP BACK

IIFYM

NEBOSH

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Umm No, just No.

OP: I suggest upping your calories to around 1,500, with good clean food like: lean beef, grilled chicken, veges, little fruit, whey, or even go on a keto diet. Once you are on track with your diet, start doing more cardio like HIIT & incorporate light weight lifting for better results. Walking the first few weeks for weight loss is good, but you need to be challenging your body if you really want to see results.

If you start depriving your body food by only eating 1,200 calories, yes you will lose little weight at first, but you are really only hurting your chances for long term results because you are doing it wrong. Do it right the first time, so you don't have to come back to this website 5 years later with the same post.

Also stay away from slimfast, weight watches, and dumb tv shows that promise fast results. All these products are just scams to waste your money, and don't give you long term results because if they did these companies wouldn't be making money. Anything you need to know is basically free on bb.com, so take advice from people on here not people trying to take your money. Every time you want to put something in your mouth ask yourself this:

- Do you I want amazing results, or do I want to look like a fat girl who lost weight?
    - Is eating this really a good idea if it's going to hurt my goals for the future?
    There is no such thing as 'clean' food in terms of wanting to lose/gain weight. A calorie is a calorie, whether it come from lean meats, vegetables, or McDonalds and KFC. Cleaner foods, however, will probably have a more 'positive' effect on your body. I know when I was cutting I did feel more 'alive' and 'alert' eating 'cleaner' foods. When I did have iced coffees and energy drinks and fast-food, yes, I did lose weight, but through the day, I just felt awful. Tired really quickly.
    Eat at a deficit, hit your macros and lift heavy 3x a week.
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by tomlaw91 View Post
    There is no such thing as 'clean' food in terms of wanting to lose/gain weight. A calorie is a calorie, whether it come from lean meats, vegetables, or McDonalds and KFC. Cleaner foods, however, will probably have a more 'positive' effect on your body. I know when I was cutting I did feel more 'alive' and 'alert' eating 'cleaner' foods. When I did have iced coffees and energy drinks and fast-food, yes, I did lose weight, but through the day, I just felt awful. Tired really quickly.
    Eat at a deficit, hit your macros and lift heavy 3x a week.

this ^^^^^^^

At last! someone who has not been abducted by broscience haha

nice sig!

REPPED!
    I REP BACK

IIFYM

NEBOSH

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Umm No, just No.

This is incorrect. First of all at 5-0, 1,200 cals is plenty. If you were that weight and had more muscle and less fat 1,200 would be too low, but with your high fat content the 1,200 is good. You don't need to feed the fat, let the fat feed you.

You eat for your lean mass weight not for bodyweight (lean mass plus fat). Just concentrate on getting your protien in and fill the rest of the cals with good fats and carbs of your choice. It's always better to eat healthy foods for a health standpoint but as far as body composition it doesn't make a whole lot of difference as long as the protien is there.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Firstly, congrats on wanting to get stuck in and improve your fitness level!

I don't have a whole lot to add to what others have said, but make sure you have enough fat in your diet! A lot of women's magazines etc. would have you believe that anything containing even a gram of fat is going to kill you! Fat has 9 calories per gram compared to protein and carbs which have 4 so obviously eating too much will cause you to gain weight, but definitely try to get sufficient dietary fats in the form of nuts, olive oil, peanut butter, salmon or anything else that is delicious. Very important!

RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    This is incorrect. First of all at 5-0, 1,200 cals is plenty. If you were that weight and had more muscle and less fat 1,200 would be too low, but with your high fat content the 1,200 is good. You don't need to feed the fat, let the fat feed you.

You eat for your lean mass weight not for bodyweight (lean mass plus fat). Just concentrate on getting your protien in and fill the rest of the cals with good fats and carbs of your choice. It's always better to eat healthy foods for a health standpoint but as far as body composition it doesn't make a whole lot of difference as long as the protien is there.
    Tommy clear your inbox please! I need to send you a message.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RoidRageZ View Post
    Tommy clear your inbox please! I need to send you a message.
    Now try it. There weren't that many so I don't know why it wouldn't go through.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Very much this! Your calories are fine for now. Track everything you eat and weigh it so you know you are accurate. That plus a good weight lifting routine and you should have success!
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10) veneficuz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only thing to Add is I seem to have trouble on frozen dinners. fresh food always seemed to be better for my hunger. Hunger control was always the game for me. I did 1200 at one point and did great, as a stronger male now I'm higher.

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

^^^^This. Tommy W. is right as always.

Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    ^^^^This. Tommy W. is right as always.
    I don't know. My wife wouldn't agree with you!

Seriously though, I can't understand how some people on the forums can advise people like OP to eat basically at their maintenance and expect to lose fat.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Hi everyone thank you all for your responses since i have posted this i have dropped 1kg in my first week from actually starting. I have tracked everything i eat i usually eat just under 1200 calories then i lose about 100-200 calories on the treadmill. I cant run yet but i am working on it.I have given up all junk food and if i do go out ill grab subway instead. I drink water and have a powerade every now and then. I have almos brought myself some protien powder Low fat soy protein by musashi because i cant tolerate milk and some other products found in protien shakes. I also ended up buying multi vitimains from the store on here and green leaf extract. I have not got these yet as im in Australia will take a while but i hope these will work for me.I dont want to gain a 6pak or get that intense like that i just want a flat stomach and be more toned.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @nick...

It's bad advice because 1200 is way too low for her to start, that is below BMR.

OP, if you start higher, 1600 calories at minimum (higher if you can and still lose weight), you will have a LITTLE room to decrease calories when you stall. Do not start at 1200 as you leave yourself no way to adjust your deficit in the future.

Honestly, head over to the female section, you'll get much better help over there.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luv2run825 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should be going for 1200 NET calories, at the lowest, for healthy & sustainable weight loss! So, say you burn 300 calories working out. You then need to eat 300 more calories to make up for it! Your body probably more calories than just 1500 per day just by performing day-to-day activities + exercise, so you've created a calorie deficit and you will lose weight.

My advice is to eat clean foods you love! Aim for balanced meals. Don't be afraid of moderation (i.e., if you want chocolate, have a piece of dark chocolate; not the entire bar!). Treat yourself every so often. I find that oatmeal with peanut butter and berries or banana for breakfast fills me up and keeps me energized. It's also important to incorporate lean protein (chicken/turkey breast, shrimp, fish, some cuts of pork/lamb/beef) and veggies into your diet. Fruits (apples, bananas, berries, mangoes, kiwis, oranges, grapes, etc.) make great snacks. As do nuts. And veggies (carrots, bell pepper slices, celery, cucumber slices) + hummus, or celery + PB. Sweet potatoes are also good for energy. Eggs are also good for protein. And greek yogurt. Smoothies are also yummy. Drink as much water as possible every day. If you're having trouble with your Coca-Cola addiction, maybe try Coke Zero or Diet Coke before weaning yourself off of it completely? I don't know if you've ever used Tumblr, but I really really recommend making a "fitblr" (Google it) to motivate you and track your weight loss! That's what really educated, and worked for, me. Good luck and have fun!

xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbayrockx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Umm No, just No.

You have no idea

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    @nick...

Do not start at 1200 as you leave yourself no way to adjust your deficit in the future.

Honestly, head over to the female section, you'll get much better help over there.
    Doubtful.

It comes down to lean mass. The more you have the higher the cal amount as maintenance. OP has the lower end in my asessment.
    99% of the women that I have worked with over the years in OP's situation have responded well to the lower cal program. This is not a permanent eating program however. It comes down to just how fast a person wants to lose a reasonable amount of fat.

Women with a higher fat\lower lean mass equation don't have to be as concerned with muscle loss as a man with naturally more muscle or a woman that is preparing for a fitness comp. They can concentrate mostly on fatloss as a priority rather than the "save as much muscle as possible"mindset as the priority. Once a good amount of muscle is actually built the goal can go in the other direction. Most women will never have that kind of lean mass and have no desire to, so fatloss remains as the main goal.

These things can be argued all day but until an individual implements one program or another it's just theory and nothing more. I've just seen too many women not go low enough on cals, get frustrated and give up.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Doubtful.

It comes down to lean mass. The more you have the higher the cal amount as maintenance. OP has the lower end in my asessment.
    99% of the women that I have worked with over the years in OP's situation have responded well to the lower cal program. This is not a permanent eating program however. It comes down to just how fast a person wants to lose a reasonable amount of fat.

Women with a higher fat\lower lean mass equation don't have to be as concerned with muscle loss as a man with naturally more muscle or a woman that is preparing for a fitness comp. They can concentrate mostly on fatloss as a priority rather than the "save as much muscle as possible"mindset as the priority. Once a good amount of muscle is actually built the goal can go in the other direction. Most women will never have that kind of lean mass and have no desire to, so fatloss remains as the main goal.

These things can be argued all day but until an individual implements one program or another it's just theory and nothing more. I've just seen too many women not go low enough on cals, get frustrated and give up.

Exactly!

Deficit calories is not a intake you stick to 365 days a year, so been that low will not have any impact on her health, it will bring her bf down to a goal target in which she can then start to eat at maintenance again.
    I REP BACK

IIFYM

NEBOSH

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Blaming it on the kids (lol), the weight watchers, the cardio bunny rountines sounds so my wife... So I thought this might interest you http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...er-basher.html

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doubtful.

Well put Tom

Supplements That Helped Me Through The Journey
    Morning

ON Opti-Women
    1 serving

NOW C-1000
    1 serving

Bodybuilding.com Green Tea Extract
    1 serving

NOW L-Carnitine
    1 serving

Pre-Workout

MHP XFit Trainer