jman194 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulk Or Cut- critique my physique

Yo what's good guys, i was just wondering should i bulk or cut. im 18 years old, i weigh around 82 kg and im 6"1". iv been training insane for about a year and a half with proper diet and all. oh i should also mention that i struggle with a mental illness and i was overweight in my childhood. could you guys critique my physique and tell me wether i should bulk or cut at my current state. much love. oh and i still have some unwanted bely fat left.
    Attached Images

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk... unless you feel super fat cut but you'll most probably end up Auschwitz mode, but your call... if you can't stand your bf%, by all means cut.

No point busting your ass in the gym if you are embarrassed by your body.
    Last edited by Icepray; 01-21-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk, And overweight when child? Don't you think of something more like baby fat. A lot of younger kids got it including me.

I assume you want to get bigger, so you are going to have to deal with a little bit of fat but in another 2 years you will look solid if you continue.