xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Plans for the new year? "New year, new me" ...is it true? Get motivated!

If you have absolutely no interest in me or my life, skip the following paragraph. Although I would consider it pretty interesting, and you could learn a thing or two with an open mind. If you have a weak mind, don't even bother reading any of this.

Wow. This is my first time back on these forums in at least a year. I look back at some of my posts and stuff from like 2-3 years ago and I can't help but laugh at some of the. I was a dick in some cases. And I probably thought I knew everything. But I was a little boy. Now I'm a man. I feel as though I've experienced what LIFE really is, in the year of 2012. I went through it all. I started my year off thinking of what life would be like if I just ended it. I was having crazy fights with my parents. Fist through the wall, walking out the house in tears. I renewed my belief in the LORD, after two supernatural experiences. I thought, for the first time, I found the right girl for me. Instead, I was betrayed. I never thought a girl could play me and outsmart me. I learned so much from my experience with this slut. Then again, now I know that if a girl gives it to you on the first night, she's probably not girlfriend material. I got my license, I got my car (five-speed, always wanted to learn it). I worked 3 jobs over the summer. I was at the gym maybe 6 times throughout the entire summer, not because of time, but because of laziness and demotivation. I got pulled over for the first time, on the Taconic, with 3 friends, a blunt in rotation, a one hitter and a grinder stashed away, and a hidden quarter pound of weed in my trunk. I received 3 tickets, my paraphernalia was confiscated, and they never found my weed (thank god, or else I would have been nailed with intent to sell and probably arrested). I was later acquitted of all charges since the trooper did not sow up in court and my lawyer made the motion. It was really by the grace of God though. I had gotten my first tattoo prior to this, it says Pro 3:5-6 and it is a scripture from the bible. Later I got my second, Jer 29:11. One is on my left wrist, one is on my right. Although I don't love them as much as I should, so I'll be getting them redone in February for my birthday. I began my senior year in HS. I ****ing loved it. I was friends with everyone. Until my best friend of 10 years stole from me. It was weed that was stolen, about $40 worth, but that's beside the point. It's the principle, the concept. Once I got over that without beating his ass, I woke up. I realized that that was THE best lesson God has ever taught me. It taught me more than I could ever describe in words, although I can sum it up by saying, at the end of the day, all you have is YOURSELF. In order to succeed in life, YOU need to succeed by YOURSELF. Your friends won't be there for you, and neither will your family. They may support you, but they won't create your life for you. It taught me to never trust someone too much. It made me into a different person. I keep to myself in school for the most part, I just try to get through the day. I don't really give a **** about anyone else in it, although I may have some friends I value. My best friends are not in my school, they graduated or are in a different school. I decided what I wanted to do with my life right when my senior year classes commenced. For two periods a day, I cook. Now, for the rest of my life, I will cook. I have been accepted to Johnson and Wales in Providence for Culinary Arts. Everyone always says to me, "Why didn't you go to the Culinary Institute of America?"...well, I have a bunch of reasons. But that's a different story. I've craved a girlfriend for my whole life, but I've been very picky and never found the right one for me (I never rushed anything). After my most recent...uhh, encounter? with this girl I've been talking to for months, I realized that I don't want a girlfriend until I'm out of college. Basically, I want to experiment with girls, without getting an STD of course. This holiday season taught me the gift of giving, and of family. I did a lot of giving, or at least I tried, and didn't plan on any getting. I didn't ask for anything. I learned that family is the most important thing in life, and I had a very hard time writing my dad's Christmas card...it was very emotional and I cried the whole way, as did he when he read it. Why? Because my dad's very old to be my dad, and I don't know when will be the last time I see him. So in 2013 I want to make sure I treat my parents right, because growing up with them was rough. I ended of 2012 the right way, drunk, in NYC, with my boys who matter most to me. 2012 was the year that accelerated me as a person 5-10 years ahead of my peers. I grew up too much. Some of you might think I'm exaggerating, but I'm really not. I have a mindset that's one of a kind. You couldn't even begin to try to understand me unless you knew me personally. But that's my story.

I've been working out since I got into high school. I made some gains, and people seemed to notice a lot more than I did. But I SLACKED OFF for all of those years. I would get serious, for about two, maybe three months, and then fall short, get de-motivated, and stop caring about the gym. Although even when I was serious, my diet was NEVER. I used to eat fast food 4-5 times a week... minimum. I thought calories were calories, and I was trying to bulk. I thought I knew it all, but I didn't. Here and there I would take a protein shake, sometimes everyday, but that only lasted for a few months max. I wasted a LOT of time, effort and money. I probably spent over a grand easy on supplements. Some were beneficial, most were a waste. I should be WAY bigger and WAY stronger than I am now, but because of my ignorance, I have fallen short. I have let myself down. I've been through 3 gyms, and tons of different workout programs. I learned a lot, I did a lot of research. It's time for me to learn from my past experiences, not just forget about them.

2013 is a new year. Many people make their resolutions and follow through, and many fall short. I didn't exactly commit to a resolution for January 1st. Although now, I decided that it's time to hone in on what I really want in my life. Cooking, and fitness. And oh what a fantastic combination that is. For the first time, I will be establishing a diet plan and sticking with it. I will be doing away with most sugary juices, and becoming best friends with H2O. I will be eliminating fast food, and most processed food. I plan on cooking most of my meals. Unfortunately, my stomach, and my taste buds, have a big problem with protein powder. I have bad indigestion with the majority of them. BUT, I have found a substitute, which comes in concentrated pill form. Now it only offers 2-3g protein per pill, but it's something, and it's not too expensive either. Most of your calories should be coming from rich, whole foods anyway! My night-time snacks now are going to be a blend of cottage cheese, some fruits, and some nuts. Part of my breakfasts are going to consist of greek yogurt. I'm going to start eating fruits and vegetables, which I surprisingly have never done my whole life. I am re-designing my brain, taste buds, and attitude/outlook. I have began a new program, Kris Gethin's DTP. It is a high volume routine that some may say is too much, but I feel as though my body responds better to high volume. I have quit smoking weed for a while now, although I may get high on occasion. Same goes for drinking. Although alcohol is A LOT worse for you than marijuana. My social life WILL decrease as I focus more on bodybuilding and my culinary career. Although that is what's necessary, until I get to college (partying will be common, just not overdone).

I know I've written a lot, excuse me, it's been a while. I've probably forgotten a thing or two that I wanted to say. The point of this thread, is for me to hear what others have to say about the new year, or even this past year. You can learn a lot from other people's experiences. You will also FEED OFF OF OTHERS MOTIVATION. It's like a contagious disease. I want to keep others motivated, who in turn keep me motivated. I plan to commit myself to this website again. I have lots of research to do. One of my plans for the future is to become a personal trainer through NASM. But before I can do that, I must practice what I preach. I want to connect with the other members on here, so feel free to message me with anything. Please take a minute to reflect and comment on what your 2013 plans are. I look forward to reading what you have to say.
    2013 is the end of the beginning of my life, while it is also the beginning of the end of my life.

"Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and can achieve the impossible."

"Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams."

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad you found God and a purpose in life. I also got really really ****ed over by a girl in 2012 which really screwed up my training and left me vulnerable for a long time, I still go out and whenever a girl hits on me I just walk off, I cannot find any other girls attractive. Im screwed up. Yet it has taught me a lot, to not care about people too easily and to concentrate on myself, this year I want to find a girl who actually cares about me and loves me for who I am and I want to transform my body, more mass, same amount of fat, so much more mass.
    I feel I had your type of epiphany when I was around 15, having to deal with my mum having cancer and just a shed load of ****, hence why now I think I trust and rely on people to the point where if they suddenly leave me it can just crush my whole world. Same applies for friends. It all happened at a developing point in my life, I was also a chubby chit back then, but now I believe im climbing nearer to being aesthetic and am proud of my progress.
    I wish you all the luck this year and I hope we can both find more in God, find what we desire with girls and with our own bodies and in studies! I need to not screw up Uni! Only a two year intensive course, time goes so quick man, don't waste it sitting on your ass! Get up and do what you truly believe you can, prove others wrong.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow! you are such an awesome writer and your ability to put so many emotions to words is uncanny....yes,you have learned some important lessons...sluts dont make good gf material and friends who steal from you arn't realy friends and your parents are VERY important and yes God does love you and watch over you...becoming a personal trainer is a great part of your future plans!..eating right is a huge part of bodybuilding and being a healthy person....
    KEN LECLAIR

Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dear2Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im not exactly a teen, but i am only 21,but i can very much relate to this thread. I too have wasted the past 2 years of my life on and off the gym with little gains(diet), getting motivated then de-motivated and procrastination etc....

Starting tomorrow im changing my life. Im sick of my life so far in terms of my physical appearence and girl social problems(dont have anything to say). Alot of people say that i am strong with a big build, but i disagree. I see myself as just a fat person.

Actually now that i think of it is suppose I was strong, 80kg bench, 140kg deadlift and 100 kg squat were amoung my first lifts, but I havnt progressed because of my low self esteem and poor mindset etc.

I am crying as I type this as I feel passionatly about this. I want to build a better life, I want this so bad.

Would anyone be willing to be my internet fitness buddy(poor choice of words), to exchange thoughts, tips, and give support?

Wish me luck in my adventure.

xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000) xNYG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EnglishRay View Post
    Glad you found God and a purpose in life. I also got really really ****ed over by a girl in 2012 which really screwed up my training and left me vulnerable for a long time, I still go out and whenever a girl hits on me I just walk off, I cannot find any other girls attractive. Im screwed up. Yet it has taught me a lot, to not care about people too easily and to concentrate on myself, this year I want to find a girl who actually cares about me and loves me for who I am and I want to transform my body, more mass, same amount of fat, so much more mass.
    I feel I had your type of epiphany when I was around 15, having to deal with my mum having cancer and just a shed load of ****, hence why now I think I trust and rely on people to the point where if they suddenly leave me it can just crush my whole world. Same applies for friends. It all happened at a developing point in my life, I was also a chubby chit back then, but now I believe im climbing nearer to being aesthetic and am proud of my progress.
    I wish you all the luck this year and I hope we can both find more in God, find what we desire with girls and with our own bodies and in studies! I need to not screw up Uni! Only a two year intensive course, time goes so quick man, don't waste it sitting on your ass! Get up and do what you truly believe you can, prove others wrong.
    Sorry to hear about that. Life is rough, turn your downs to ups, use it as motivation. God will always be with you when you put your faith into him. Keep up the good work and motivation.

Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    wow! you are such an awesome writer and your ability to put so many emotions to words is uncanny....yes,you have learned some important lessons...sluts dont make good gf material and friends who steal from you arn't realy friends and your parents are VERY important and yes God does love you and watch over you...becoming a personal trainer is a great part of your future plans!..eating right is a huge part of bodybuilding and being a healthy person....
    Thank you my bro. That first compliment means a lot.

Originally Posted by Dear2Pat View Post
    Im not exactly a teen, but i am only 21,but i can very much relate to this thread. I too have wasted the past 2 years of my life on and off the gym with little gains(diet), getting motivated then de-motivated and procrastination etc....

Starting tomorrow im changing my life. Im sick of my life so far in terms of my physical appearence and girl social problems(dont have anything to say). Alot of people say that i am strong with a big build, but i disagree. I see myself as just a fat person.

Actually now that i think of it is suppose I was strong, 80kg bench, 140kg deadlift and 100 kg squat were amoung my first lifts, but I havnt progressed because of my low self esteem and poor mindset etc.

I am crying as I type this as I feel passionatly about this. I want to build a better life, I want this so bad.

Would anyone be willing to be my internet fitness buddy(poor choice of words), to exchange thoughts, tips, and give support?

Wish me luck in my adventure.
    Wow...to hear that my words brought out that type of emotion within you means a lot. You need to stop worrying about what others think about you. But if it is your own self putting yourself down, that needs to change. You need to prove something to yourself. Get in the gym, get in the kitchen, and most of all stay motivated. Stay up to date with this thread, or get on my bodyspace profile and keep in touch. Do what you gotta do. Good luck man.
    2013 is the end of the beginning of my life, while it is also the beginning of the end of my life.

"Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and can achieve the impossible."

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow dude. At first, I wasn't going to read it all, but then I decided I might as well. I really don't even know what to say, can't gather any words right now.

As far as my life in 2012, I can't recall anything too exciting happening. I was just really unhappy the whole year. I tried and tried so many times to start dieting and working out, but every time it would come to an end so soon that I just stopped caring. I accepted myself as fat, alone, boring. I created this menace inside of myself that no one else could see or uncover. My social interactions with people are terrible. I can hardly even talk to people, even friends and family, never mind all the strangers/school mates/co-workers that try to get a conversation going. However, I did discover one amazing thing in 2012, which I hadn't known for the longest time. It was my personality type, which I am not ashamed of. I'm an introvert and I can't do anything about it. I've accepted my psychological personality and the personality I was given when I was born. Now I must move forward to denying my self acceptance of my physical appearance/state. I started dieting over a week ago. Some how, I've lost a lot of weight since about 2 months ago (without even dieting strictly.) I went from a whopping 205-192. I plan on getting down to about 170 by May 2 (thought this would be a nice birthday present to myself.) Hopefully changing my physical appearance will simultaneously change my psychological thought process, and help me to accept myself for who I am in a positive way, and to increase my social interactions and tolerances for everyone.

Be back May 2.
    No excuses, no explanations.

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by BigMatt4568 View Post
    Wow dude. At first, I wasn't going to read it all, but then I decided I might as well. I really don't even know what to say, can't gather any words right now.

As far as my life in 2012, I can't recall anything too exciting happening. I was just really unhappy the whole year. I tried and tried so many times to start dieting and working out, but every time it would come to an end so soon that I just stopped caring. I accepted myself as fat, alone, boring. I created this menace inside of myself that no one else could see or uncover. My social interactions with people are terrible. I can hardly even talk to people, even friends and family, never mind all the strangers/school mates/co-workers that try to get a conversation going. However, I did discover one amazing thing in 2012, which I hadn't known for the longest time. It was my personality type, which I am not ashamed of. I'm an introvert and I can't do anything about it. I've accepted my psychological personality and the personality I was given when I was born. Now I must move forward to denying my self acceptance of my physical appearance/state. I started dieting over a week ago. Some how, I've lost a lot of weight since about 2 months ago (without even dieting strictly.) I went from a whopping 205-192. I plan on getting down to about 170 by May 2 (thought this would be a nice birthday present to myself.) Hopefully changing my physical appearance will simultaneously change my psychological thought process, and help me to accept myself for who I am in a positive way, and to increase my social interactions and tolerances for everyone.

Be back May 2.
    I wish you luck with that, you gotta set a goal and stick with it. I know a lot of people that may be uncomfortable with their weight make a joke out of it. They make fun of themself, not to put themself down, but to accept who they are. And if you want to change who you are then so be it. Just don't be ashamed of yourself. Realize your progress. You've made good progress already. Keep it up.

Originally Posted by yochilllllllll View Post
    [img]
    Shaking my head at you. Not because you insulted me, but because you embarrassed yourself. Instead of reading, you spent time to go and fetch an appropriate picture that you thought would be funny. And you failed. That says a lot about your IQ level. Especially for being 19. Maybe one day you'll grow up.

And nah I'm not mad brah, not at all, but you do deserve a neg for ignorance.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ignorant posts don't really deserve a reply but you gave this dope what he deserved...

Originally Posted by xNYG View Post
    Shaking my head at you. Not because you insulted me, but because you embarrassed yourself. Instead of reading, you spent time to go and fetch an appropriate picture that you thought would be funny. And you failed. That says a lot about your IQ level. Especially for being 19. Maybe one day you'll grow up.

And nah I'm not mad brah, not at all, but you do deserve a neg for ignorance.
    KEN LECLAIR

Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    ignorant posts don't really deserve a reply but you gave this dope what he deserved...
    You're right, they don't even deserve acknowledgement.

I hate bumping threads, but I feel like this one has so much potential...

I guess I have to remember this is the TEEN forums, and most teens don't have the right head on their shoulders to grasp my words, or let alone even take the time to READ them.

Can I have a moderator move this to the Motivation section? Maybe that will attract more a more mature audience.
    Last edited by xNYG; 01-08-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Stay with it bro....
    KEN LECLAIR

This is my last hoorah... Now that the thread is in the Motivation section, I want to share the motivation and stories with the adults. I want to hear the success stories.

This is it...

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Congrats, I started a 2013 resolution myself quitting smoking and so far I have been through 13 days. The first few days were intense but now it feels like my cravings are mostly gone although I would love one lol. People make fun of others for making a resolutions on new years (as cliché as it is) but for me it really helped giving me a solid date. Keep pushing OP.

man0fmayhem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi xNYG

Congrats on what I believe is growing up. I myself have runned into some situations that I can relate to yours. "YOU need to succeed by YOURSELF. Your friends won't be there for you, and neither will your family." - This!

Just be there for yourself, make smart choices, think that this is the only life you'll have and work on it, work to be happy and to achieve your dreams. When you feel like quitting, just remember "pain is temporary", say it to yourself, swim trough the pain, use it to your advantage, always try to be a good person, for yourself and the ones who deserve you.

It shows a lot of courage writting it all down to your parent. My parentes don't even talk to me but I was raised by my grandfathers, sometimes I think the same as you, that I don't know how long they will be around, if things follow trough whats expected in life offcourse, but I haven't put up the courage to forgive.

Exercise, being fit, it helps, don't let it go or when all else fails you'll have to put up with a stranger which is you, thats what happening to me, I hate what I've become, but I assume the responsability and I will fight for it as hard as possible.

Keep it up!

Originally Posted by je1ani View Post
    Congrats, I started a 2013 resolution myself quitting smoking and so far I have been through 13 days. The first few days were intense but now it feels like my cravings are mostly gone although I would love one lol. People make fun of others for making a resolutions on new years (as cliché as it is) but for me it really helped giving me a solid date. Keep pushing OP.
    That's great! Keep pushing! I was never addicted, but I no longer go near tobacco at all. **** kills.

Originally Posted by man0fmayhem View Post
    Hi xNYG

Congrats on what I believe is growing up. I myself have runned into some situations that I can relate to yours. "YOU need to succeed by YOURSELF. Your friends won't be there for you, and neither will your family." - This!

Just be there for yourself, make smart choices, think that this is the only life you'll have and work on it, work to be happy and to achieve your dreams. When you feel like quitting, just remember "pain is temporary", say it to yourself, swim trough the pain, use it to your advantage, always try to be a good person, for yourself and the ones who deserve you.

It shows a lot of courage writting it all down to your parent. My parentes don't even talk to me but I was raised by my grandfathers, sometimes I think the same as you, that I don't know how long they will be around, if things follow trough whats expected in life offcourse, but I haven't put up the courage to forgive.

Exercise, being fit, it helps, don't let it go or when all else fails you'll have to put up with a stranger which is you, thats what happening to me, I hate what I've become, but I assume the responsability and I will fight for it as hard as possible.

Keep it up!
    Thanks for the kind words and motivation! It's easier to give others advice than to practice what we preach. Good luck!

Every day is the 1st day of the rest of your life and a new beginning too..
    KEN LECLAIR