TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I keep eating junk and skipping workouts?!

Just getting started on a fat loss transformation. Basically, I;ve already cheated goddamnit lol. And I skipped a workout this morning. I'm working out early mornings, and I hate it. How can I stay motivated to cut for another 4 months?

Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rgreenman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    take a look in the mirror and remember why you started, you want motivation realize that you have two choices

1. stop being a weak ******* and work your a** off and get to where you want to be in 4 months

or

2. quit now because a weak mind will get you nowhere in the gym or in life
    U.S. ARMY

For those who have had to fight for it, life has a speacial meaning the protected shall never know.

Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaredhend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have a scheduled "cheat day" once every week or every other week and have whatever foods you have been craving but make sure to hit protein/fats.

TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rgreenman View Post
    take a look in the mirror and remember why you started, you want motivation realize that you have two choices

1. stop being a weak ******* and work your a** off and get to where you want to be in 4 months

or

2. quit now because a weak mind will get you nowhere in the gym or in life
    True that. It;s funny I just came across the thread about how people were treated differently after losing weight. Sick stories, helps a lot

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Switching to an early-morning workout routine takes some getting used to. You're biological clock needs to adjust to your new sleep-wake cycle. I know it sucks in the beginning(I wake up at 5am for the gym every day). However, you will get used to it. If i forget to set my alarm clock the night before I still wake up around 4.59. Your body will adjust and once it becomes a habit you will not think of it as an issue anymore. So stick with it.
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Welderdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you on a well layed-out program? I know before I got on a program I would skip days often, because there was really no rhyme or reason to my workout. Now that I am on a legitimate program my motivation has been great. Just a thought. Keep pounding away man.

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just get over it. Tomorrow is a new day. If u eat some junk just start fresh next morning. But this routine will just delay your results. Just have to ask how bad do u want it??? That answer comes from within u, not on any forum...

HalcyonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalcyonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalcyonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalcyonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalcyonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalcyonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont workout in the mornings then if you hate it. if thats literally the only time you can, suck it up

justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10) justin0202 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=TreTee123;1013293683]Just getting started on a fat loss transformation. Basically, I;ve already cheated goddamnit lol. And I skipped a workout this morning. I'm working out early mornings, and I hate it. How can I stay motivated to cut for another 4 months?[/QU

One word will stop this thread

- willpower

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly, no matter what we say here won't do ****. You need discipline. Only you can keep working out, and only you can keep eating right.

Seriously look at your self and see if you like what you see, if you don't there's your motivation to change YOUR life.

I wish you the best man. Dedication is key. You will see results slowly (not in 1 day); believe and you can achieve brah.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."