ddv1019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Just need to vent a little bit.

I'm just feeling a little discouraged today. I'm feeling alone in this process if transforming and getting healthier. My support system here really sucks. It's great I can get on here and have all the support in the world, but you still need it face to face too. My progress is slow. I bumped the weight I was lifting up, which means in getting stronger. Haven't seen much of a difference physically. But I'm only a month and a half in, so that will come. Some encouraging words are needed tonight friends. I appreciate it.

McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McrA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you're always a step closer to reaching your goals than you were a day before, and if you never give up that means you can never fail. good luck
    Lifts as of Dec 2012
    Bench: 143x5
    Squat: 192x5
    Dead: 220x5
    Total: 555/1000

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    While most adults are getting a little worse, each and every day (losing muscle, gaining fat, and getting more out of shape) - every morning you wake up with the knowledge that you are better off than you were the morning before. This is a very rare thing, as most are on a slow decline after their late teens.

You should be proud of yourself for pursuing such an endeavor and you deserve to be commended. I'm sorry that the people in your life don't recognize this, or are too down about their own situation to properly support you.

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's an old'un but a good good'un. Transforming your body is a marathon, not a sprint.

You may feel progress is going slow, but it's progress nevertheless. Keep it up hun and consider me a +1 to your support system on here.
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

ddv1019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys.. I'm glad I can get some support somewhere. I'm just so sick of the stereotypes that "warn" me about lifting to heavy, eating to much, "doesn't all that protein make you fat?". Stupid comments like that. I guess I'm just irritable lately lol. Maybe I should get some more sleep! I yi yi!

Location: Portsmouth/London, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently at university, a 21 year old male and as you can imagine that is a lifestyle packed with junk food and booze on a regular basis. For someone like me who's trying to cut and just be healthy all round it's already very hard to do because first of all eating clean + a gym membership aren't cheap and I'm a pretty poor student! Ontop of that there isn't many guys who care like I do about health and fitness so I get gentle teasing about it from my buddies who don't really understand it and who ocasionally go to the gym, don't get me wrong they are some of my best friends but they don't understand why or how I take things as serious as I do which can get frustrating when they're trying to make you laugh while squatting or making casual jokes about being a pussy for eating a tuna salad for lunch instead of a burger or something.

So to an extent I really understand your situation, no one really understand what I want to achieve or why so they don't appreciate how hard it can be or that I could need some motivation/support from them.

My answer to that is moody as hell music, the kind of music that is full of angry sh*t and shouting in the gym gets me going big time along with looking at the before/after pictures on here. Also I know my friend's aren't stupid people but I attribute their behaviour to ignorance about fitness and strength, I know what I want, I know where I'm going and I sure as hell intend to do what it takes to get me there, none of them do. As hard as it is at times to remember that, I always have that little place at the back of my mind where I know my path is the right one for me while alot of them are lost in the woods.
    When the Eagles are silent, the Parrots will jabber.

Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There will always be ignorant people trying to bring you down. When weak people see strong people work hard it's easier to try and cut them down then to try harder so that's what they will do.

timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Changes take time, and you probably won't really notice them unless you take pictures and look back over them and/or your clothes start fitting differently.

Try surround yourself with positive people who lead the healthy lifestyle you want to live and things will fall into place. But don't forget to live life at the same time!

BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Be patient with yourself in your persistence. If you train at a gym I hope you find positive reinforcement and make a contact or friend. I used to be about 132 lbs soaking wet and after about a year I was about 170 with 10-12 % body fat and a bench presss of 250. You can do it

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is nobody better or worse. Not in time, nor in place.

If a thought keeps you from happiness, don't have said thought.

You don't need encouragement, you just need to do what needs to be done.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.