Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    westgateok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westgateok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westgateok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westgateok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westgateok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westgateok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Step 1: Headphones on
    Step 2: Music Loud
    Step 3: hit the weights

dont worry about what anyone thinks in the gym. Odds are good they dont even notice you, and why should they? You are there to work out just like they are

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As I mentioned in my previous post today I went to get signed up at my uni gym and get a locker and didn't plan on working out until I got home. Since they had cancelled one of my labs today I said **** it and decided to workout due to the change in plans. Not blowing this out of proportion, but dear lord it is so much better than working out at home. I was expecting the worst, but now after going once, I'm really looking forward to going back. Yeah I got a few looks... but it was mainly from the *******s who were standing around talking to each other. The people who were actually working out paid no attention to me. Also I got to see a couple HBBs lifting

rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as you aren't doing stupid shiet no one cares, and the people that do care are just f'uckwits and not worth anyone's time.
    - Gym over everything Beta Crew
    - Hungry even when Bulking Crew
    - Glorious God Gamer
    - Would rather risk fatherfood then wear protection Crew

herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herrincd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a couple of bros making fun of me today and trying to show me they could double my front squat...jokes on them though as Wednesday is my light squat day. if they want to compare PRs they can feel free to come back and train next to me on Mondays.

phfatginny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phfatginny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phfatginny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phfatginny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was 300 pounds when I started going to the gym. The way I look at, is anyone who is looking at me aint working out as hard as they should be! Screw them, do you, and in a year when you look better than them, they will hate on you for that! Good Luck
    Those who pity you when you are weak will despise you when you are strong- Napoleon

tha1towatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like everyone has been saying. You are there for a reason, to lose weight and to gain muscles. Put ur headphones on and go all out. You're going to be the one getting gains compared to those kids who are just standing there and talking. The less you give a damn about what people say the happier you'll be! So work hard and smile!

soulbroth3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you're overweight, the fact is that people are going to laugh at you both ways - if they see an overweight person in the gym they'll make fun of you, and if they see an overweight person doing **** all about their weight then they're going to laugh at you. However the difference is that when you start going to the gym and getting into shape, they'll eventually stop laughing at you, and one day respect you. The beginning is always the hardest and so you have to evaluate whether the respect you desire one day is worth the embarassment

JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think I've ever seen ANYONE make fun of someone at a gym before. EVER. If you wanted to approach someone and make fun of them what WOULD you say? People their doing one rep don't know what their doing and socializing, simply put they haven't been their long and are probably just as nervous. You could also make it a habit to introduce yourself and say hi to everyone, then you would be working out with friends.

Srs.

Did about see a fight once though which was kinda funny.

joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    most of us feel this way when starting. Hell, I remember struggling on the bench with 30lb DBs. Maybe some of the less experienced guys will snicker at you but all of the veterans won't bat an eye at you. Its like seeing obese people at the gym, I say "good for you"
    Some call it obsession, I call it dedication

Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Find a program (Diet, weight training, and cardio) that works for you then go in with the single minded drive to get through the next rep, or step or to choose the right food over the unhealthy one. It's your program, your body, and your future so when others try to stand on you to feel better about themselves look at them and know that in the big picture they don't matter what matters is what yousee in the mirror. And above all don't become one of them when you do hit your goals then you've truly conquered.

Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If they make fun of you they are dbags to the extreme. F them and do your thing bro. Everyone starts someone, I was the same way at my old gym. It was full of bodybuilders, and not the nice ones, they gave us all bad names. I found that my headphones were my key to success. I would listen to my music and get into the zone and just ignore everything else going on and focused on what I was doing. Nothing else mattered. Just focus on your goal and achieve it, forget about anything else and don't let anything detour you from your mission. Stay at it.
    Steven

"Blood, Sweat and Respect. First two you give. Last one you Earn!" - The Rock

www.NuLifeSupplements.com

Follow Me on My Journey- http://thenulifejourney.wordpress.com/

tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdabamf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you give a **** about what other people think of you, you're not going to get anywhere. SO just do it, **** everyone else.

Optimus Transformin OptimusWhey's Avatar
    OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you go into gym day after day, and train as hard and dont fck around like some kids that will just throw weights around for the lulz, and come back again tomorrow,
    Nobody can say anything even if your using 2.5kgs for dumbbells because your trying. and i respect that.
    This isnt real, your not real.

PSN: Rezkon
    MyFitnessPal: OptimusWhey
    Snapchat: rezkon

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nobody will say anything... can't find the image i had but it pretty much sums up society pretty well. While you are nervous and self conscious, at the very same time everyone else is thinking and feeling the same way.

And as for the ***got loud mouth guys that just throw weights around talk on their phone and crap... dont mind them they are actually even more self conscious then you its all an act.
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

Optimus Transformin OptimusWhey's Avatar
    OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    i use to be the dude on my phone, then i relised why people do it..there so self conscious they dont want anyone to say anything(like when your by yourself at a shopping center and pretends to be on phone) but the fact is nobody cares..
    This isnt real, your not real.

PSN: Rezkon
    MyFitnessPal: OptimusWhey
    Snapchat: rezkon

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TreTee123 View Post
    I'm a 17 yr old guy, just starting to work out and going to drop 30 lbs or so. I'm overweigght. Basically, my gym has a section specifically for people between the ages of 15 and 18. I never had a problem exercising around adults, as they are more mature, but most of the kids who go to my gym are skinny dbags who just do a rep, then stand around with their friends watching others.This deters me from going to the gym, I used to be able to go early morning, with nobody there, but not anymore. I get nervous for some reason when going to workout, because I';m fat. any tips?
    Hey TreTee123,

Don't worry about what others think. I know, sounds simple and something you didn't want to hear. I use to get nervous doing a bench press because when I started out I was struggling doing the bar by itself. While the guy next to me was repping 200 lbs. My question is why are they making fun of you?

Are they making fun of you because you can't lift as much or is it because of your weight? If it's because you can't lift as much don't worry, all of us have been there. Just focus on getting good form and technique down then once you have that you can go heavy.

If they are making fun of you because of your weight why don't you just wear a hoodie. Hoodies are good because they keep your body warm and you don't really have to wipe equipment as much because your sweat soaks into the material. Just cover up your whole body which will create the illusion that your buff and big rather than fat and overweight. The hoodie will hide your stomach.

Maybe you could turn into a powerlifter. I've seen alot of fat guys who lifted incredible amounts of weight which caused an impression. You could get impressed by someone in the gym by two ways. How they look or their physique or how much weight they could move.

Anyways hoped that helped.

Cheers.
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com

CRodriguez89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jaredhend View Post
    no one will make fun of you for working out. everyone is at the gym for the same reason, to make themselves better! goodluck on your goals
    true... We all start from nothing. Everyone goes to transform ourselves. Don't worry about what people think. Go out there and do it for yourself.

Once more into the Fray BroteinShayke's Avatar
    BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BroteinShayke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fuk what everyone else thinks OP. You should be lifting for yourself anyways, disregard their opinion. Besides you'll probably look better than them within a year anyways
    Only peons care about something as insignificant as reps on an internet forum. Come at me

*only care about strength crew*

"Limitations are for people who have them"
    "If you don't get what you wanted, you didn't want it bad enough"
    "Many people believe things happen for a reason, I believe things happen to people who go out and make them happen"

ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ME3030 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably not relevant or helpful but one of the guys i think is bad ass at my gym must be 100 lbs over weight but works out like a boss and squats almost double what I can and his form is better. I'd hope you're just a little self-conscious, but kids can be cruel sometimes. Best to ignore them.
    Team 15. 225 to 190.

Location: Portsmouth/London, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People who behave in that way, are very rarely going anywhere. They are at the gym to try and show off, usually they can't even do that very well.

You have goals, you have ambition, you have a future and you need to do what it's going to take to get yourself there.

Find inspirational quotes, print them off, stick them on the walls around your room. In the morning or the afternoon whenever, use that to drag yourself out of the house to the gym. Forget these guys exist, do not allow their prescence to stop you achieving YOUR goals. Find music that helps you become a different person in the gym, a focused machine that exists to better himself and doesn't care what other people think or say. If you let other people's judgement hold you back, ask yourself where you would be if you had no fear of judgement? Where will you be in 3 years time if you let fear get the better of you?

Only emotion stronger than anger or fear is happiness and if loosing weight is what's going to make you happy, there ain't no way you will let anything stop you once you notice the progress that's waiting for you.

You're going places, they are not.

So get going.
    When the Eagles are silent, the Parrots will jabber.

iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by acidhuman View Post
    I've started lifting at 17 as well. Helps if you have a friend to go with, but if not do what others said, put on headphones and just work hard. To be honest I work out with pretty big guys and when we see someone young and unfit guys, all we do is remember ourselves at 17 and never think a single bad thing. We even come up and guide them in the right direction if we see them doing something wrong.

So don't worry, older people will look at you and see themselves years ago and will likely try to help.
    This. Put on that second earbud and ignore everything else.

Location: Fleetwood, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrGuin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd recommend training at a boxing gym. Doesn't matter how big you are, if you're putting in 110% you'll get respect. Probably more respect BECAUSE you're fat.

You'll gain speed, strength and stamina. And learning fight (and take a hit) is ridiculous for your self confidence.

And at a boxing gym you really won't be fat for long...

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrGuin View Post
    I'd recommend training at a boxing gym. Doesn't matter how big you are, if you're putting in 110% you'll get respect. Probably more respect BECAUSE you're fat.

You'll gain speed, strength and stamina. And learning fight (and take a hit) is ridiculous for your self confidence.

And at a boxing gym you really won't be fat for long...
    I can vouch for this^ boxing gyms are 0% bull****, as long as you're working your ass off you're golden. Also sometimes it's great to have someone there pushing you to your limit

Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP:

**** THEM.

**** what anyone else thinks about you. **** what other people think. **** the naysayers. The only person's opinion who matters, and should ever matter, is your own.

Imagine yourself a year from now. Imagine the moment when you walk into the gym and bench 300 pounds. Just imagine the look on all those pathetic kids' faces. Imagine the envy, the jealousy, the fear in their eyes. Those *******s that once taunted you will now look down in shame. Close your eyes and imagine this moment. Seriously, do it.

Now open your eyes and go get it.

Plug in those earbuds, crank up the tunes and make the gym your own little world. No one else exists except you in the gym.

/motivation

shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marz123 View Post
    Op get to the gym.
    Put on some beast music.
    Pump that **** up loud.
    And do your thing brah!!!

Fukk everybody else!!
    Marz123 said it best. I was worried about the same things too. Just do you and youll be fine.

Salute's gonna salute imlikeRLY's Avatar
    imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am always respectful and seek for advices. Guys that train for a long time in the gym seem to like me because of being really keen with all the questionings and efforts.

There's nothing to be afraid of.

ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haters are gunna hate not matter what, even once you get to where you want to be people will still hate, because that's just how some people are!

In the mean time, put in headphones, lift your ass off with a good split, and get rest and eat right and boom.........

lexolux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will personally beat the crap out of anyone who makes fun of you at the gym.....

You'll be fine, just get in there and have fun. I make it a point to smile and be friendly with people who are "out of shape" so to speak or look like they don't know what they are doing. The fact that you even posted this question makes me mad....

shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also use others attempts to demotivate me as motivation. The a few days ago someone called me "fluffy" as in you're not really fat you're fluffy. The next day I was at the gym I kept saying that in my head, I have never had a better flat bench set than I did yesterday. Normally I do 3 sets of 6-8 (150-175-200), yesterday I went 175-200-225. Felt good.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you go to a high school gym..no one makes fun of unfit or fat people anymore, so long as you don't reek or do extremely annoying things like clank weights, talk on your cell phone, or bug people while they are trying to lift.

Just make sure whatever workouts you want to try - you look up how to do them correctly.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390