egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

when to increase sets??

title

turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When you're no longer progressing due to a lack of volume (and not due to a lack of recovery).
    ND sucks.

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when your glute imbalance gets fixed

egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) egyptianboyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by turkey_server View Post
    When you're no longer progressing due to a lack of volume (and not due to a lack of recovery).
    so if im not making progress then i up the volume?

If its working should i keep doing it , and if its not keep change something? as far as sets

Originally Posted by dizzay20 View Post
    when your glute imbalance gets fixed
    so if im making progress keep it the same but if not add then I add the 3rd set? can someone just clarify it for me so i dont get confused and make more threads srs

pretty sure i understand the concept, but not sure why people get winy when i make more threads ''about the same question''

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When you feel it's needed.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

Originally Posted by Oggie22 View Post
    When you feel it's needed.
    so when im not making progress (not under recovering and other factors )?

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by egyptianboyer View Post
    so when im not making progress (not under recovering and other factors )?
    1. If you feel that you aren't hitting your body hard enough
    2. If you feel as if the volume of your workout isn't enough
    3. If you are no longer progressing

Do not, however, add more sets if you're already having trouble recovering fully by your next workout.

1. If you feel that you aren't hitting your body hard enough
    2. If you feel as if the volume of your workout isn't enough
    3. If you are no longer progressing

Do not, however, add more sets if you're already having trouble recovering fully by your next workout.
    thanks a lot srs, i just feel indecisive before making a change sometimes. feels badman.

i feel 2) and 3) apply to me, though i am making gains . so in conclusion i just gotta gauge whether or not what im currently doing is working and if its not then obviously add another set right?

thanks a lot srs, i just feel indecisive before making a change sometimes. feels badman.

i feel 2) and 3) apply to me, though i am making gains . so in conclusion i just gotta gauge whether or not what im currently doing is working and if its not then obviously add another set right?
    Yeah, it's more up to you to decide. You need to trust your "instincts", so to speak.

Yeah, it's more up to you to decide. You need to trust your "instincts", so to speak.
    k then thanks

should i add the extra set like in another 2 weeks to give this more time , or just add the extra set already now?
    mistake i made before was changing stuff to quick and id have a bettere peace of mind'' this way, im just not sure if it that would be optimal''

should i add the extra set like in another 2 weeks to give this more time , or just add the extra set already now?
    mistake i made before was changing stuff to quick and id have a bettere peace of mind'' this way, im just not sure if it that would be optimal''
    Do you feel like you really need to add that extra set? Is it necessary?

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    can't believe how unaware all of you are

Do you feel like you really need to add that extra set? Is it necessary?
    after yesterday i didn't feel like i even could but i don't feel its necessary yet, in another week ill make my decision