Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Easier definitions?

Ok I will probably sound stupid but I do need the help. Up till now I have thought I would be good without supplements but now I feel I could be better with them.

The point of me using them is lose fat then gain muscle for football.

Soo I have been working out for about two months now. I am using whey protein daily. I feel like I need more to help get through workouts and get bigger faster. I was thinking creatine. I then find all this other stuff. I have read a lot of things but to be honest it just isn't clicking with me. I feel their explanations are to well complex. I was curious if maybe you could give me easier definitions so I know what it is and what I need.

Things like BCAA's Beta Alanine Glutamine stuff like that and others have me confused enough. I then get confused when there are different types. Example there is like 8 forms of creatine. If you guys could help me understand that I will feel better. I posted a thread earlier and got a lot of help linking me to other threads and I also looked but as I said nothing clicked. Thanks for your time.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    idk your age so to play it safe you can stick to the basics like protein, creatine, fish oil, and a multi. Your diet will be your key to gaining the muscle you want. Head to the nutrition section and read up on some macros.

Glutamine has been labeled useless with recovery so i wouldnt recommend it.
    BCAAs you can get from your protein and if on a low budget its not needed.
    Creapure Creatine monohydrate is IMO one of the best forms of creatine. There has been a ton of studies on it with a lot of positive feedback.
    Beta alanine can help with muscle stamina during your workouts.
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lineman99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    idk your age so to play it safe you can stick to the basics like protein, creatine, fish oil, and a multi. Your diet will be your key to gaining the muscle you want. Head to the nutrition section and read up on some macros.

Glutamine has been labeled useless with recovery so i wouldnt recommend it.
    BCAAs you can get from your protein and if on a low budget its not needed.
    Creapure Creatine monohydrate is IMO one of the best forms of creatine. There has been a ton of studies on it with a lot of positive feedback.
    Beta alanine can help with muscle stamina during your workouts.
    For age I am 17 almost 18. This is going to be my last year in highschool football so I want to get really fit so I can get more football offers because if I get fit enought then I can get off the line and get line backer or running back.
    I am not on a low budget but I am also not on a high budget. I can get whatever I need but not much else haha.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just so there's no confusion: supplements do not make you bigger.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lineman99 View Post
    For age I am 17 almost 18. This is going to be my last year in highschool football so I want to get really fit so I can get more football offers because if I get fit enought then I can get off the line and get line backer or running back.
    I am not on a low budget but I am also not on a high budget. I can get whatever I need but not much else haha.
    IMO i would look into protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, beta alanine, and possibly a pwo if you like. But like i said your diet is the biggest way to your goals
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Just so there's no confusion: supplements do not make you bigger.
    No confusion at all man. I workout every day of the week and am very determined due to the fact going to college rests in my hands.
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    IMO i would look into protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, beta alanine, and possibly a pwo if you like. But like i said your diet is the biggest way to your goals
    Thanks a lot. I have diet under control just I am 235 pounds or around there and a lot of it is fat. I am big and can lift a lot but sadly most people don't see under my fat.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like I need more to help get through workouts and get bigger faster.
    It seemed like that was your thinking.

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    It seemed like that was your thinking.
    Sorry about that poor choice of words haha

Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squiggg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As for a multivitamin I prefer Orange Triad by Controlled Labs, I also like Controlled Labs Fish Oil. Any creatine Mono will be fine for you, and should not be expensive. As for a pre-workout, I'm not sure if you get tested for substances and stuff as I did in high school and college but I have used C4 and Neurocore and thought they were both good products. Eat a clean, healthy diet and make sure your protein intake is up where it needs to be. Drink water, water and more water.

Ok well I have a list of stuff right now. If anyone thinks something is better or I need something else please tell me a good reason and I will think about it. As I said I am not made of money and this order looks like 88 dollars right now.

Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin
    Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine

Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Fish Oil

Bodybuilding.com Platinum Series SCREAM

Universal Nutrition Beta Ala9
    As said before I already have Whey I use six star if anybody cares

Originally Posted by Lineman99 View Post
    Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Multivitamin [Replace with Controlled Labs Orange Triad]
    Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Micronized Creatine [Replace with Allmax Creatine Monohydrate]

Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Fish Oil [Replace with Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega]

Bodybuilding.com Platinum Series SCREAM

Universal Nutrition Beta Ala9
    As said before I already have Whey I use six star if anybody cares
    Make those changes and I will mire.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with the 4th macro, however I would just get triple strength fish oil from Wal-Mart if you want to save a little money.