slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tiny cracks ivanko rubber coated barbells

Was looking at some rubber coated barbells to buy but they all have very tiny cracks in the rubber around the Allen nut. Almost like the rubber started to dryrot. These are very small but I'm concerned they will just continue to spread.any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by slik View Post
    Was looking at some rubber coated barbells to buy but they all have very tiny cracks in the rubber around the Allen nut. Almost like the rubber started to dryrot. These are very small but I'm concerned they will just continue to spread.any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    http://ivankobarbell.com/products/sp80/

they won't be 100%, but this will help, i think. i got mine at an automotive shop. you getting the fixed weight barbells?

slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninjaneer View Post
    http://ivankobarbell.com/products/sp80/

they won't be 100%, but this will help, i think. i got mine at an automotive shop. you getting the fixed weight barbells?
    yes. Was looking at the fixed barbells 20-110