TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Leangains/IF experts, I need help

How come everyone is getting insane results but me? Clearly it's me doing something wrong here. If I'm eating 25% of my total daily intake for my first meal at 2pm and 75% of my intake for my second meal around 7pm which is around 2k calories and eat nothing in between or until 2pm the next day but drink water/coffee with a little powder creamer no sugar, what gives?

What am I doing incredibly wrong because I'm seeing the sickest transformations on this eating pattern. I've been doing this since February of last year essentially.

6 feet tall, ~177lbs, ~16% body fat

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weight loss is determined by total daily calories, nothing more. If you aren't losing weight you are eating too many calories.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meal frequency does not trump calories in vs calories out mate. The big IF success stores come about because people find it easier to eat at a deficit with that particular meal timing scheme.

No different than the keto success stores you used to hear about. It was way easier for them to eat less calories because they stuffed themselves with meat and fat and felt full for a long time.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Erm, I would disagree with the "all about calories" thing.
    Depends on the food you eat as well. In my experience IF is best when it is combined with a low-carb diet and fasted work outs. It sort of enhances other diets. Eliminating cheat days will also help.
    If you eat healthy you will see much better results than if you do not, even if the calories are the same, that what happened to me at least.
    Primal or Paleo coupled with IF ftw ).

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    If you eat healthy you will see much better results than if you do not, even if the calories are the same, that what happened to me at least.
    Define "healthy" and define "better results" please.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on the food you eat as well. In my experience IF is best when it is combined with a low-carb diet and fasted work outs. It sort of enhances other diets. Eliminating cheat days will also help.
    Unfortunately science and research does not support anything you are saying.
    -Former 300lb club

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    Unfortunately science and research does not support anything you are saying.
    I am not looking to get into debates here ).

But - dairy/sugars/some grains are linked to insulin imbalance and chronic inflammation. That could lead to messed up testosterone/estrogen, which in turn would lead to less muscles/more fat. So in essence, if you eat healthy - I have primal or paleo in my mind, that diet would increase T and lower estrogen on its own, which would aid dieting. While same 2000 calorie diet with lots of junk food would slow down fat loss.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohhh jeeeezzzus
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

But - dairy/sugars/some grains are linked to insulin imbalance and chronic inflammation. That could lead to messed up testosterone/estrogen, which in turn would lead to less muscles/more fat. So in essence, if you eat healthy - I have primal or paleo in my mind, that diet would increase T and lower estrogen on its own, which would aid dieting. While same 2000 calorie diet with lots of junk food would slow down fat loss.
    Actually it wouldn't. The law of thermodynamics which governs the entire universe as well as everyone's body trumps all the paleotard broscience you just spewed. If It takes me X calories to maintain my weight, and I eat Y calories a day, as long as Y < X I will lose weight whether or not it's poptarts or grass fed beef. Dairy/sugar/grains are linked to insulin imbalances in fat, unhealthy, people. You don't meet too many lean people with poor insulin sensitivity or type 2 diabetes. Jason explains it much better than me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=7Pbhzdg63FE
    -Former 300lb club

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Of course you aren't. You're hoping to spout misconceptions without anyone calling you out for your ridiculous claims.

How significant is increased testosterone and increased estrogen? How much can it slow fat loss?
    Who says primal or paleo is "healthy"?
    How much would a 2000 calorie diet with lots of junk food slow down fat loss?
    What has faster fat loss: a primal diet that a person does inconsistently, with frequent binges, or a 2000 calorie a day diet - regardless of foods - where the person is 100% compliant?

Fair enough, but in the absence of that, you may want to invest a small amount of time directly examining the evidence for some of these ideas (or lack thereof). I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

For example, you might look into the role that obesity itself plays in hormonal imbalance through increased aromatase expression. It might help you understand that there's a logical chain of effect problem in what you're suggesting about wheat/dairy/sugar.

FatRastafarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP, you said you have coffee with very little sugar/milk? I think that defeats the whole purpose of the fast? Your body will produce insulin when ingesting those things. Keep it black

dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dxs016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your not getting the results you feel you should be getting then reevaluate your calorie intake.

I have done a modified version of Martins leangains for about 2 years. From what I remember his program is more of a slow recomp. Maybe your eating to much or to less. Check your macros etc.

I choose to bulk normally on 6 meals a day and cut ( stay in a deficit ) while fasting 16 hours a day. This works for me.
    Dean
    _________
    Eat Big, Lift Big, Sleep Big
    Cutting on 2800 ;-)
    Current Weight = 163lbs
    Total fat loss =62lbs
    Goal = 155lbs

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're red for a reason

Originally Posted by TeamCHRISTOPHER View Post
    How come everyone is getting insane results but me? Clearly it's me doing something wrong here.
    Clearly you are. Maybe you should listen to people in this thread then instead of arguing/trolling?

TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FatRastafarian View Post
    OP, you said you have coffee with very little sugar/milk? I think that defeats the whole purpose of the fast? Your body will produce insulin when ingesting those things. Keep it black
    so if I want to drink coffee I'll keep it black, but Martin himself says you can have a teaspoon of milk with your coffee as long as you don't drink 10 cups a day.

Originally Posted by koatliki View Post
    You're red for a reason

Clearly you are. Maybe you should listen to people in this thread then instead of arguing/trolling?

What is there to listen to? I'm not arguing anything. I'm not trolling either.